Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 131 of 137
Yeah, the trump Cult just doesn't get it........................................I see so many posts about the cult, old white guys, etc. not getting "it" What the heck is "it"? Such vague discussions about "it" with no description. One could wonder if "it" is too big a secret to actually describe. If it has something to do with a silly rabbit, I may be able to guess. There, now I belong to the silly post club.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 132 of 137

Many responses to a post on this site are just either too darn funny or too silly to respond to.  If yours is left dangling, you may be able to guess where it falls.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 133 of 137

@jimc91 wrote:

How can any elected Member of Congress go on a vacation when they need to be in DC doing their JOB? Gee, Jim.  It was McConnel who said, " @I’m glad productive discussions are continuing between our Democratic colleagues and the White House. When those negotiations produce a solution that can pass the Senate and the House and receive @POTUS’s signature, it will receive a vote on the Senate floor."  So where is the Senate?  

For compromise or negotiation to take place they need to be available to work. Silly rabbit....trum[ blew that over a week ago.....there have been bipartisan compromises by your guy blew that after he agreed.  Yeah, the trump Cult just doesn't get it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 134 of 137

How can any elected Member of Congress go on a vacation when they need to be in DC doing their JOB?  

For compromise or negotiation to take place they need to be available to work.  It just shows the priorities of the dimms leadership...  RESIST EVERYTHING!  There is your 2020 dimm platform folks!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 135 of 137

I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Ok, sharks, circle.

/shrug  ------------- Pelosi didn't shut down the government, Trump did.

Where she spends her holiday is her business .......... I guess.

Should Republicans have a say on that.

Do Republicans want to manage vacations the way they manage Democracy?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 136 of 137

@Soosie wrote:

I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  Why would they?  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Sounds of envy.....  Most haven't forgotten this:

Have you?

Ok, sharks, circle.  Pleasure....

And for the chum producers:

Trump’s approval rating drops to Charlottesville levels during shutdown

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 137 of 137

I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Ok, sharks, circle.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors