Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 41 of 137

Richva wrote-Every time I talk to one of the MAGA Mob I remember waiting my turn with the teacher at the parent-teacher conferences.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And how old is your little snowflake? I got the opinion that you were older and  not attending PTA meetings anymore or  is this just you pretending to be GOD again?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 137

Mick wrote-BREAKING NEWS - Pelosi was in her office in the US House Today - reportedly fumigating the Stench of Cowardly Trump Sycophants from the Carpeting 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If she can afford a $5,000/night hotel room in Hawaii,you would think she wouldn`t be using second hand carpeting from Trump. Perhaps it was her carpet all along but nobody notice until she returned and brought the stench with her.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 137

BREAKING NEWS - Pelosi was in her office in the US House Today - reportedly fumigating the Stench of Cowardly Trump Sycophants from the Carpeting 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 137

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Don't confuse Trump Cult members with FACTS.

• Everybody in the House and Senate was on vacation last week.
  • Pelosi is a minority member of the House which overwhelmingly passed a bill Trump supported
  • Trump's conflict is with the SENATE, not the HOUSE.
  • Trump said he would be PROUD to have a government shutdown over the wall.

So why are Trump Cult members villifying Pelosi and blaming her? I'm LOL.

They have to have somebody to hate or they cannot get through the day.

OH..........are we being mean to your little Snowflake? Are we unfairly judging Trump by the standards set by other presidents?  How cruel, how one sided it is to expect him to.....oh......Keep the government open for business for example?  

Every time I talk to one of the MAGA Mob I remember waiting my turn with the teacher at the parent-teacher conferences. "My little snowflake is failing because you just don't like him" was a common refrain there too. Those were the kids who usually ended up doing time after high school (hmm. as will Trump?)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 137

@CriticalThinking wrote:

• Pelosi is a minority member of the House which overwhelmingly passed a bill Trump supported

They have to have somebody to hate or they cannot get through the day.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 46 of 137

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 137

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway mocked Democratic House Leader Nancy Pelosi for reportedly vacationing at a luxurious Hawaiian resort during a partial government shutdown caused by a stalemate over President Trump’s demand for a border wall.

“Nancy Pelosi needs to come back from Hawaii. Less hula, more moola for the [the Department of Homeland Security] and Customs and Border Patrol, funding our border security,” Conway told “Fox News Sunday.”

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 137

@easyed598 wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yeah -that extravagant escapade to Iraq probably set the taxpayers a bundle. Too bad he didn`t have a Trump tower there so he could  save a lot of money.LOL

Big LIB-He was there for only 3 hours, and Air Force One likely already has a television he can watch. Trump and Putin might get around to building a tower there, so don't lose hope.LOL------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So you are taking over as being the Ohio funny person on the board?Where is Mueller when I need him?

Mueller is busy prosecuting those that have now come clean about Individual-1. He'll be available for you once all the guilty pleas and sentencing hearings are finished.LOL

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 137

@easyed598 wrote:

chasky wrote-Gee, I wonder where trump will be during all of this. He has spent a third of his days in office at one of his own properties, pumping tax dollars into his properties for profit at the taxpayer's expense.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------better his property than Marriott`s. Whose pocket was Obama pouring money into with his to Hawaii vacation (or Pelosi`s) Betcha Trump got a good deal.

Trump got a good deal...the US taxpayer got gouged ...by Trump.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 50 of 137

PanJ, they're still whining about President Obama going home to Hawaii during the Christmas Holiday and a trip to Martha's Vinyard. Trump costs the taxpayer more than that every month. 

But there's nothing we can do for those who live in an alternate reality wherer facts, the truth, and documentation mean nothing.

Kudos
Views