Get the vision care news and information you need in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 61 of 137

@jimc91 wrote:

How can any elected Member of Congress go on a vacation when they need to be in DC doing their JOB?  

For compromise or negotiation to take place they need to be available to work.  It just shows the priorities of the dimms leadership...  RESIST EVERYTHING!  There is your 2020 dimm platform folks!

So where are all of the Republican "Elected Members Of Congress" at during this shutdown? ROFLMAO !!!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 137

@Soosie wrote:

I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Ok, sharks, circle.

"Ok, sharks circle".  Kinda makes me think of someone throwing chum !!! 

Gee, I wonder where trump will be during all of this. He has spent a third of his days in office at one of his own properties, pumping tax dollars into his properties for profit at the taxpayer's expense.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 137

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2018/12/27/stark-contrast-between-trumps-trip-iraq-obamas-visit...

"Like Obama’s visit, Trump’s trip to Iraq was not announced publicly beforehand — a reflection of the security concerns that have not abated much between 2009 and now. Both visited U.S. troops in the country, with Obama meeting them inside a palace built by Saddam Hussein in Baghdad, while Trump visited an air base. Neither president spent more than a few hours inside Iraq."

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 137

CT wrote-Donald Trump, I will PROUDLY SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT for the wall.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You forgot the rest of his statement-"For the security of the American people". Democrats care more for Illegals then they do Americans. Build the wall!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 137

@easyed598 wrote:
@easyed598 wrote:

with her expensive  resort nights. I wonder how much of her tab the taxpayers will have to pick up?

Circe wrote-Certainly nowhere near the amount that taxpayers have to pick up for Trump and all of his extravagant escapades.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yeah -that extravagant escapade to Iraq probably set the taxpayers a bundle. Too bad he didn`t have a Trump tower there so he could  save a lot of money.LOL

He was there for only 3 hours, and Air Force One likely already has a television he can watch. Trump and Putin might get around to building a tower there, so don't lose hope.LOL

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 137
@Soosie wrote:
Kidboy darling, don't you think that you should choose to get involved in other issues? I am sure .......@rker........This is silly, but by the rules of the left, you just used a sexist term for Kidboy. I'm sure you don't want to do that.

Cirice wrote-The "rules of the left"?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I wouldn` be surprise if the left will  soon have an issue with the term "cowboy". They`ll probable want to change it to Bull Boy or Cattle Man. Cowgirl will still be the same . However it could be considered sexist since most corraled cows are female.LOL

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 67 of 137

Always remember, with Trump Cult members, he's never held accountable or responsible. Fox and Trump find a villain to blame and then demonize that person. In this case, Fox is blaming Nancy Pelosi, who's a minority member of the House. They voted overwhelmingly for Trump's bill. Therefore, she has nothing to do with the government shut down, but don't tell his cult members, who get thoroughly confused by facts.

Donald Trump, I will PROUDLY SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT for the wall.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 137
@easyed598 wrote:

with her expensive  resort nights. I wonder how much of her tab the taxpayers will have to pick up?

Circe wrote-Certainly nowhere near the amount that taxpayers have to pick up for Trump and all of his extravagant escapades.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------yeah -that extravagant escapade to Iraq probably set the taxpayers a bundle. Too bad he didn`t have a Trump tower there so he could  save a lot of money.LOL

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 137

@Soosie wrote:
Kidboy darling, don't you think that you should choose to get involved in other issues? I am sure .......@rker........This is silly, but by the rules of the left, you just used a sexist term for Kidboy. I'm sure you don't want to do that.

The "rules of the left"?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 137

@easyed598 wrote:

Certainly nowhere near the amount that taxpayers have to pick up for Trump and all of his extravagant escapades.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors