Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 71 of 137

@Richva wrote:

I can't find anything about her not paying for her own way on a vacation. Her bodyguards and any resources she would need while there, the government would pay for.  I don't think a fact check from 11 years ago is going to answer this question. 

Can you find anything that said she did?  As far as the fact check, I would believe that it still applies.  Can you find anything to find that it doesn't?  Have you even bothered to research what you are attempting to sell?  From what I see you haven't furnished any sources for any posts.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 137

Richva , just get used to it. All Democrats are bad and all Republicans are good !!  Faux "news" puppets.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 137

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it is required by federal law? 

Have you bothered to research the question?  Perhaps you should. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/here-s-how-congress-protected-n772296

You think that the Speaker of the House travels commercially?

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/12/nancy-pelosis-personal-jet/

Another case of posting without doing any research.

Maybe i have been hanging around conservatives too long that I don't check facts.

I can't find anything about her not paying for her own way on a vacation. Her bodyguards and any resources she would need while there, the government would pay for.  I don't think a fact check from 11 years ago is going to answer this question.  

Still, do you really think this will match the cost of Trump's weekly trips?  He did promise to stay in the WH you know. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 137

@Richva wrote:

?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it is required by federal law? 

Have you bothered to research the question?  Perhaps you should. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/here-s-how-congress-protected-n772296

You think that the Speaker of the House travels commercially?

https://www.factcheck.org/2008/12/nancy-pelosis-personal-jet/

Another case of posting without doing any research.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 137

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Nancy Pelosi PAID for her trip to Hawaii.

I believe that as Speaker of the House, Pelosi does have bodyguards who accompany her.  Who pays for their travel and accommodations?  How do you know that she is paying for her travel?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because it is required by federal law?  Heck, even Trump is required to pay for the cost of an air ticket on a commercial airline. Now, as a percentage of the $4MM a week it costs to get him and his support services to another state, that ain't gonna be much. On the other hand.......who cares what the taxpayers have to pay for, eh? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 137
rker posted...

we have all your post from that time would like to see them again?

================================================================

Go for it!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 137

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I believe that as Speaker of the House, Pelosi does have bodyguards who accompany her.  Who pays for their travel and accommodations?  How do you know that she is paying for her travel?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 137

Each vacation trip to Mar a Lago costs American taxpayers over $2,000,000, and lil donny has done it 17 times in less than 2 years.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

PELOSI AND HAWAII

Message 79 of 137

Thank you Rker for reminding us that Kidboy2 carefully tracked Michelle Obama's vacations and the amount of travel money spent by the Obamas. He told us it wasn't personal, he was worried about the taxpayer. I'm LOL.

Then why hasn't Kidboy2 ever complained about the staggering sum of money Trump's spent visiting his golf resorts virtually every weekend? As rker pointed out, Trump's spent far more money in less than 2 years, than the Obamas did in 8 years. But we never hear one word from him. Why not?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 137
Kidboy darling, don't you think that you should choose to get involved in other issues? I am sure .......@rker........This is silly, but by the rules of the left, you just used a sexist term for Kidboy. I'm sure you don't want to do that.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors