Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

PELOSI AND HAWAII

 I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Ok, sharks, circle.

0 Kudos
750 Views
136
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Roxanna35, The ball is over the net, back in the dimms court.  The President is waiting on them to respond.  So where are they?  He is ready to negotiate but the dimms are still hiding.  

 

BTW, What are your thoughts on border security and how would you go about providing it?  

 

The majority of the American people want our borders to be secure from uncontrolled illegal immigration.  I am one of those Americans.

 

What say you?

 

 


@Roxanna35 I would really like to hear you unique perspective on this...

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
661 Views
10
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Roxanna35, The ball is over the net, back in the dimms court.  The President is waiting on them to respond.  So where are they?  He is ready to negotiate but the dimms are still hiding.  

As  far as I know, Pelosi is in Hawaii, don't know where Shummer happens to be. but I bet we will see them on Jan 3rd.

 

BTW, What are your thoughts on border security and how would you go about providing it?  

 

The majority of the American people want our borders to be secure from uncontrolled illegal immigration.  I am one of those Americans.

 

What say you?

 Darling as usual providing my UNIQUE  ANSWER.

If you have followed my posts over the years, you  would have known, that I have always been for dealing with the illegal immigration  . But unfortunately both parties, have never paid attention to resolve this issue.. 


@Roxanna35 I would really like to hear you unique perspective on this...

 

Actually my UNIQUE  perspective is as follow.   Fund.  3 to 400 attorneys and make them immigration judges. get rid of the backlog that exist in thos cours. and if they don't qualify for asilym deportation become inmediate.

NOw. Congress, is the one at fault here more than anyone. they need to bite the bullet and come up with a complete and comprehensive immigration las that can and will be enforced by all. 

When you have that. I can assure you that illegals in our souther border not being able to get  jobs will not venture, the HIB visa people that have not left. can be inmediately put on a plane and get them back to their country of origin. the sudents that have exhausted their visas,, ditto. planes to their country. and follow up on anyone that enters this country as they do in the rest of the world.  You hava a passport you present your passport as all hotel. when you book a room or enter or leave the country. There are many ways to control any of this but nothing has ever been done.

So you like my unique perspective? 

 


 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@Roxanna35 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@Roxanna35, The ball is over the net, back in the dimms court.  The President is waiting on them to respond.  So where are they?  He is ready to negotiate but the dimms are still hiding.  

As  far as I know, Pelosi is in Hawaii, don't know where Shummer happens to be. but I bet we will see them on Jan 3rd.

 

BTW, What are your thoughts on border security and how would you go about providing it?  

 

The majority of the American people want our borders to be secure from uncontrolled illegal immigration.  I am one of those Americans.

 

What say you?

 Darling as usual providing my UNIQUE  ANSWER.

If you have followed my posts over the years, you  would have known, that I have always been for dealing with the illegal immigration  . But unfortunately both parties, have never paid attention to resolve this issue.. 


@Roxanna35 I would really like to hear you unique perspective on this...

 

Actually my UNIQUE  perspective is as follow.   Fund.  3 to 400 attorneys and make them immigration judges. get rid of the backlog that exist in thos cours. and if they don't qualify for asilym deportation become inmediate.

NOw. Congress, is the one at fault here more than anyone. they need to bite the bullet and come up with a complete and comprehensive immigration las that can and will be enforced by all. 

When you have that. I can assure you that illegals in our souther border not being able to get  jobs will not venture, the HIB visa people that have not left. can be inmediately put on a plane and get them back to their country of origin. the sudents that have exhausted their visas,, ditto. planes to their country. and follow up on anyone that enters this country as they do in the rest of the world.  You hava a passport you present your passport as all hotel. when you book a room or enter or leave the country. There are many ways to control any of this but nothing has ever been done.

So you like my unique perspective? 

 


 


Yes, it is the Congress that can and must fix this entire issue.  

For that reason I personally don't think any of them should be on vacation.  They have kicked this can down the road for over 40 years.  

 

I am supportive of President Trump for forcing this issue to the front burners and hope he keeps the partial shutdown until our do nothing Congress comes up with a workable solution for both border security and immigration policy.

 

 

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
867 Views
8
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

For the same money we could have 20,000 more FBI agents to track down and arrest the ones giving jobs to the refugees, locate and deport all those overstaying visas, and put facial recognition devices at all our ports of entry to ID the actual terrorists as they enter.

 

Or we could waste time and money on the Republican method of assuming the kids will grow up to become terrorists so they must be dealt with most severely.

 

But lil donny swears he will not accept ANYTHING except exactly what HE wants, so there is NO point in trying to bargain with an infantile twit and his 6-year-old intellect and emotions. Yertle McConnel is the only one who can end this obscenity.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Olderscout66 wrote:

 

For the same money we could have 20,000 more FBI agents to track down and arrest the ones giving jobs to the refugees, locate and deport all those overstaying visas, and put facial recognition devices at all our ports of entry to ID the actual terrorists as they enter.

 



The FBI is not the responsible agency for dealing with illegals or immigration matters.  That comes under the Immigration or ICE people.  The FBI deals with other investigative matters.

0 Kudos
857 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

For the same money we could have 20,000 more FBI agents to track down and arrest the ones giving jobs to the refugees, locate and deport all those overstaying visas, and put facial recognition devices at all our ports of entry to ID the actual terrorists as they enter.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All these FBI agents have better things to do with their time then track down illegals and employers when a wall would be much more efficient. Add to that all the border guards we have now and you are talking about Many billions of dollars over many years.  Example of where a wall worked -Croatia  had 5,000 border guards to keep out Illegal immigrants several years ago. They decided to build a wall.Their border wall now cuts the illegal crossing by 99%  and they now only have 15 border guards. This is happening  in many European countries` borders such as Hungary, Bosnia and Serbia etc. The Europeans get it .Why can`t the Democrats.(Politics)

0 Kudos
528 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Olderscout wrote-For the same money we could have 20,000 more FBI agents to track down and arrest the ones giving jobs to the refugees-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Do you really want to start arresting Americans citizens who give jobs to illegals(with fake I.D`s) 20,000 more  FBI agents would cost 2 billion dollars a year.10 years that woud cost 20 billion. Trump`s wall cost 5 billion and it is forever.

0 Kudos
497 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@easyed598 wrote:
 

All these FBI agents have better things to do with their time then track down illegals and employers when a wall would be much more efficient. Add to that all the border guards we have now and you are talking about Many billions of dollars over many years.  Example of where a wall worked -Croatia  had 5,000 border guards to keep out Illegal immigrants several years ago. They decided to build a wall.Their border wall now cuts the illegal crossing by 99%  and they now only have 15 border guards. This is happening  in many European countries` borders such as Hungary, Bosnia and Serbia etc. The Europeans get it .Why can`t the Democrats.(Politics)

Most of the illegals in this country got here by overstaying their visas. They, however, are generally not brown do not a problem for conservatives. 

 

Most of the illegals coming from the southern borders and 90% of the drugs cross at regular border crossings. 

 

The population of undocumented immigrants has remained stable or decreased for five years.  This is a bad solution in search of a problem. 

 

Trump is asking for 100 miles of wall.  Not the entire border. He is asking for taxpayers to pay for it, not Mexico. He will not commit to any plans for the wall. 

0 Kudos
496 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:
 

All these FBI agents have better things to do with their time then track down illegals and employers when a wall would be much more efficient. Add to that all the border guards we have now and you are talking about Many billions of dollars over many years.  Example of where a wall worked -Croatia  had 5,000 border guards to keep out Illegal immigrants several years ago. They decided to build a wall.Their border wall now cuts the illegal crossing by 99%  and they now only have 15 border guards. This is happening  in many European countries` borders such as Hungary, Bosnia and Serbia etc. The Europeans get it .Why can`t the Democrats.(Politics)

Most of the illegals in this country got here by overstaying their visas. They, however, are generally not brown do not a problem for conservatives. 

 

Most of the illegals coming from the southern borders and 90% of the drugs cross at regular border crossings. 

 

The population of undocumented immigrants has remained stable or decreased for five years.  This is a bad solution in search of a problem. 

 

Trump is asking for 100 miles of wall.  Not the entire border. He is asking for taxpayers to pay for it, not Mexico. He will not commit to any plans for the wall. 


None of what you said matters to trump supporters, they seem to be factually challenged or just don't care.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
506 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

Yes, it is the Congress that can and must fix this entire issue. Of course.....just as it's been the responsibility of Congress for the LAST 8 YEARS which the GOP controlled House and Senate has failed to do.  Now their dishonest narrative is to blame Democrats.  What a lame group the GOP is blaming the Dems...how dishonest can one be?

 

For that reason I personally don't think any of them should be on vacation.  Who cares?  Maybe you should be attacking your party.....and maybe agree "border security" doesn't have to include a wall.....

 

They have kicked this can down the road for over 40 years. Yes, the GOP has had many opportunities and have ignored them each time.  The majority of Americans do NOT support a wall....

 

I am supportive of President Trump for forcing this issue to the front burners and hope he keeps the partial shutdown until our do nothing Congress comes up with a workable solution for both border security and immigration policy.  Off course, the far right extremists ignore the fact most illegal immigrants overstay their visa's and border security doesn't have to include a wall.  They are sooooo dishonest and is why many claim they just hate brown-skinned people.  Look at the so-called Christians whining about germs and trash...and lie about who is "at fault" and not caring that hundreds of thousands are harmed by trumps "game"....laughable and very un-Christian like.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

 Do  you mean that Trump  wnated Nancy  in the White to discuss what,  the DECOR?

no name
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

@Roxanna35, The ball is over the net, back in the dimms court.  The President is waiting on them to respond.  So where are they?  He is ready to negotiate but the dimms are still hiding.  Dimms?  Interesting "Christian hate-speech". 

 

The majority of the American people want our borders to be secure from uncontrolled illegal immigration. There isn't "uncontrolled illegal immigration" and a majority of Americans don't want a wall.  I am one of those Americans.  Great!

 

What say you?  I say trump couldn't get what he wanted when the regressives controlled both houses of congress and the WH, so why would you expect anything different now?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

How can any elected Member of Congress go on a vacation when they need to be in DC doing their JOB?  

 

For compromise or negotiation to take place they need to be available to work.  It just shows the priorities of the dimms leadership...  RESIST EVERYTHING!  There is your 2020 dimm platform folks!

 

 

 

 


When Orange Toad said "My way or Highway", Democrats said "Your proposal is acceptable. By-bye!"

 

Dems only resist EVIL, and arranging to spend $5billion EACH YEAR FOREVER for something that serves NO REAL PURPOSE is about as evil as you can get.

Honored Social Butterfly

 

Dems only resist EVIL, and arranging to spend $5billion EACH YEAR FOREVER for something that serves NO REAL PURPOSE is about as evil as you can get.

 

The Republican children's  gulag is almost full, Trump and  Republicans  need money to  expand it.

 

Trump and Republicans  want Democrats to own part of that.

 

I would advise Democrats  to say no.

Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

How can any elected Member of Congress go on a vacation when they need to be in DC doing their JOB? Gee, Jim.  It was McConnel who said, " @I’m glad productive discussions are continuing between our Democratic colleagues and the White House. When those negotiations produce a solution that can pass the Senate and the House and receive @POTUS’s signature, it will receive a vote on the Senate floor."  So where is the Senate?  

 

For compromise or negotiation to take place they need to be available to work. Silly rabbit....trum[ blew that over a week ago.....there have been bipartisan compromises by your guy blew that after he agreed.  Yeah, the trump Cult just doesn't get it.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah, the trump Cult just doesn't get it........................................I see so many posts about the cult, old white guys, etc. not getting "it" What the heck is "it"? Such vague discussions about "it" with no description. One could wonder if "it" is too big a secret to actually describe. If it has something to do with a silly rabbit, I may be able to guess. There, now I belong to the silly post club.
Honored Social Butterfly


@Soosie wrote:

 I see the left lamenting over the government shut down.  I don't see anyone mentioning Pelosi's method of handing this shut down.  Why would they?  She seems comfortable enough to leave her "unwalled" wealth behind and go to Hawaii for her vacation.  Sounds of envy.....  Most haven't forgotten this:

 

 

Have you?

 

Ok, sharks, circle.  Pleasure....

 

 


 And for the chum producers:

 

Trump’s approval rating drops to Charlottesville levels during shutdown


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png