Help the victims of Hurricane Michael. Donate now and AARP Foundation will match the first $500,000 in contributions.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Our SUPREME LEADER: DT

Message 11 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrsist and PanJ, I know you completely agree with the following change.

• Loyalty Oaths to the Constitution have been replaced with Loyalty Oaths to the Supreme Leader

I'm glad to see you have three cultists in your organization. Best of luck finding more left oriented joiners.

Come on!!!!  are you now taking my Cult theory and applying it to everyone?  come on!!!  you are not even a Republican,  can't you think independently from Trump?

You're right about one thing - I am NOT a Republican - I am a Conservative while YOU are a Democrat posing as a Republican.

A true "conservative" would not support trump, his foreign policies, his economic policies, nor his actions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No, we're not talking about North Korea, we're talking about Donald Trump

• A Free Press is the enemy of the people
  • A free press is needed. Right now we have too much of the press that is actively pushing on ideology. Yes, somewhat NK-like.
  • The Justice Department and the FBI work for the Supreme Leader
  • They are supposed to be non-partisan as opposed to what happened under Obama. That was very NK.
  • No Republican is allowed to disagree with the Supreme Leader
  • They are expected to follow the will of the electorate. Yes, they are supposed to follow the will of the Supreme Leader (the electorate).
  • No Republican is allowed to challenge the Supreme Leader
  • See above.
  • Loyalty Oaths to the Constitution have been replaced with Loyalty Oaths to the Supreme Leader
  • If you are hired to do a job (not make the decisions) it is reasonable to expect one to do that job.
  • The Supreme Leader does not have to obey the law
  • Fortunately President Trump does.
  • Our Allies are now our enemies
  • No they're not.
  • Russia and North Korea are now our best friends
  • No they are not - however, they are accepted as realities that must be dealt with.
  • Replace "America First" with "America Alone"
  • I thought "America First" was Nazi - now you like it???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27
Our Friends are our Enemies.

Our Enemies are our Friends.

Who would have ever thought our Country would be so low as to even think this let alone say it.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Our SUPREME LEADER: DT

Message 14 of 27

Centrist said to rker, "By the way, Rker.  As you may know, Corker referred to the far-right as "Cult-like".  CeeTee nailed it over a year ago and more and more see it for what it is.  They sold their soul to the devil."

Not to the devil, to the SUPREME LEADER

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrsist and PanJ, I know you completely agree with the following change.

• Loyalty Oaths to the Constitution have been replaced with Loyalty Oaths to the Supreme Leader

You're right, CeeTee.  You see it here with the far-right wing Conservatives.  As seen here, NOT, has disavowed himself as a Republican and say's he's a Conservative.....I wasn't sure that was a political party.  Now he claims moderates Repubs and middle of the road are RINO's....LOL!  Again, to a far-right extremist anyone just to their left is a Liberal.  I'm betting many Reps are sorry the GOP co-opted the Tea Party....bad move.  I'm still lol'ing that Baggers were complaining their Tea Party Represntatives weren't getting anything done.....so trump toppled Cruz to "show `em".  John Bohner needs another drink....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You're right about one thing - I am NOT a Republican - I am a Conservative while YOU are a Democrat posing as a Republican.

And I guess so are McCain, Corker, Graham. Sanford and all of those Democrats posing as Republicans.  GEE  I wouldn't  believe it, they got you too?

Your list is RINOs. I don't vote for RINOs.

It appears the Republican Party has narrowed their tent quite a bit.  One is either a far right Conservative or you're not welcome.  That's sad for reasonable Republicans....you're not welcome.

By the way, Rker.  As you may know, Corker referred to the far-right as "Cult-like".  CeeTee nailed it over a year ago and more and more see it for what it is.  They sold their soul to the devil.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Not agreeing with Trump isn't why they're RINOs. They think like Democrats!

No  dear, we are thinking as American I guess is a concept that has become confusing for you. I see that you are down too deep into the rabbit hole  Good luck to you. like  I have noticed. an usual aggression when you disagree with the leader. a characteristic of cult behaviour.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

@rker321 wrote:

Look,  I am  sorry to bring up  again the theory that we are actually seeing a cult taking over this country.

But so many in this message board are now simply kneeling and accepting anything that Trump says. as the word, and as I said, they respond with usual aggression if you contradict them/|
Look at Tx latest post, he says that NK would be a good place to do business for us. that they would be a place to engage with.
And now Nothappening calling anyone that doesn't agree with Trump RINOS?  that tells you the depth of this cult.and the dangers that is posing in this country.

Not agreeing with Trump isn't why they're RINOs. They think like Democrats!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

Look,  I am  sorry to bring up  again the theory that we are actually seeing a cult taking over this country.

But so many in this message board are now simply kneeling and accepting anything that Trump says. as the word, and as I said, they respond with usual aggression if you contradict them/|
Look at Tx latest post, he says that NK would be a good place to do business for us. that they would be a place to engage with.
And now Nothappening calling anyone that doesn't agree with Trump RINOS?  that tells you the depth of this cult.and the dangers that is posing in this country.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@CriticalThinking wrote:

No, we're not talking about North Korea, we're talking about Donald Trump

• A Free Press is the enemy of the people
  • The Justice Department and the FBI work for the Supreme Leader
  • No Republican is allowed to disagree with the Supreme Leader
  • No Republican is allowed to challenge the Supreme Leader
  • Loyalty Oaths to the Constitution have been replaced with Loyalty Oaths to the Supreme Leader
  • The Supreme Leader does not have to obey the law
  • Our Allies are now our enemies
  • Russia and North Korea are now our best friends
  • Replace "America First" with "America Alone"

WOWZER - as one person has self-identified themselves as a conservative, does that mean that they accept all these "values"?      If so, do they value the Constitution and Bill of Rights or are they too passe?

Kudos
Views