AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Our President is Clearly Unfit for Office

Message 1 of 82

And...

jk

so get ready for 4 more years and more if he gets a monarchy installed.

This nightmare will continue until and only when the American people finally realize this meglomaniacal pschopath and his sons are not working for we, the people, but for themselves.

His minions who seem to be highly-armed, don''t get the fact he is using them as he's always done; he's old overweight caucasian man, they adore that, not realizing he's anti-American (as in Americans pay taxes for our country) and racist.

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong

#NeverTrump

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 82

Image result for cartoon pics of unfit trump

Image result for cartoon pics of unfit trump

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 82

@KidBoy2 wrote:

The fact is that the link shows that he was talking about taking down statues and the fact that there are good people that want them taken down and good people that want to keep them. It was not about the KKK !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there are the Trump haters that will make things up

Wrong KidBoy2!!!

Posting the truth about what Trump stated is NOT "making things up" as you falsely accused.

And the "hate" is projected by Trump who praised rioters shouting racist and bigoted remarks and killed/severely injured counter protesters!

...like this from guess who? Yes myexper doing the hate Trump twist....

Wrong again KidBoy2!

"myexper", and other posters, exposed "Trump's hatred" by his refusal to condemn the violent murdering actions of White Supremacists, Nazis and KKKers and instead saying they consisted of "fine people"!

myexper posted..

The statues were brought up later in the link. The "good people" in the link referred to the White Supremacists, KKKers and Nazis who were carrying torches and shouting vulgar anti-Semite remarks .... NOTHING to do with any statues!!!!

Yup .... And it's still true no matter how many times you deny it and attempt to contrive it into something else!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 82

@KidBoy2 wrote:
The fact is that the link shows that he was talking about taking down statues and the fact that there are good people that want them taken down and good people that want to keep them. It was not about the KKK !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there are the Trump haters that will make things up ...like this from guess who? Yes myexper doing the hate Trump twist....

The statues were brought up later in the link. The "good people" in the link referred to the White Supremacists, KKKers and Nazis who were carrying torches and shouting vulgar anti-Semite remarks .... NOTHING to do with any statues!!!!

I'm confused. Are you admitting Trump was talking about white supremacists and KKK when he called them "fine people"? I agree but I did not think you would admit that. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 82

But there are the Trump haters that will make things up ...like this from guess who? Yes myexper doing the hate Trump twist....

myexper posted..

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 82

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-Seeing should be believing, or haven't you seen the video of Trump calling them very fine people?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I just watch the video 10 minutes ago and never once did Trump mention the KKK. I hope you aren`t falling in the same trap that Chasky did.  BTW-Trump in that video said that both sides had fine people and some were not. He also said the White nationalist were mostly peacefull and had a permit for their rally .The other side didn`t.

Trump was talking about the protesters who included White Supremacists, Nazis AND KKKers!!!!

And how is running a car into counter protesters, KILLING and seriously injuring people, PEACEFUL???

BTW ..... That "permit" didn't give the White Supremacists, Nazis and KKKers (Trump's "fine people") any "permission" to KILL!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 82

@easyed598 wrote:

Panj wrote-Seeing should be believing, or haven't you seen the video of Trump calling them very fine people?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I just watch the video 10 minutes ago and never once did Trump mention the KKK

Trump referred to the protesters that consisted of White Supremacists, Nazis AND KKKers!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 82

@easyed598 wrote:

Did you even watch the video that Centrists posted? I think not. Denial keeps trump supporters ignorant of reality. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for proving my point Chasky with that link-Not once did Trump mention the KKK. Waiting for apology.

Trump referred to the protesters who not only consisted of the KKK, but White Supremacists and Nazis as well!!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 82

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Again..

The link shows that he was talking about taking down statues and the fact that there are good people that want them taken down and good people that want to keep them. It was not about the KKK !

Chasky's post shows how the left will twist things around.
Au Contraire .... It shows actual facts .... facts that obviously get in the way of what the right want to believe!

Its time for the left to admit they are wrong and its time to go to other issues.

No ... It's time for "the right" to stop contriving false narratives from well known facts!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 82

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote-All national news sources had trump on tape saying "there are fine people on both sides" while referring to the KKK and those protesting against them in Charlottesvile.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I ask you three times to produce one link where Trump said that about the KKK and again you failed to produce. (even from any news source). Give it up Chasky -you lost

A link was already provided in this topic discussion before your erroneous accusatory post.

Please read all the posts before making accusations against another poster.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22