From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Our Great Heritage”

Message 21 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I have seen none of our fellow posters "worship the losing side". So, if that is the issue - we have no issue.

Several threads have been based on your support for Confederate Ideals. Apparently, you are the only one that doent know this is your habit.

Would you care to offer quotes to support that offensive claim?

And please, don't play the "chas game" of "You go read your posts". You made the claim - you prove it.

why, so you can play the rk game of what do you mean when i say i dont know what you mean because thats not what I meant.

How about we do it like a democracy...and see who denies you do that. Maybe a topic..  like your non fascist Trump Petition. I will keep it fair and say.." has anyone on the left seen rk support the alt right, fascism, racism, or Confederate Ideals? Like Trump and the nfl..ill be as fair as he is in whose votes count.

lol what you believe in is wrong, and um..really other than entertainment and passing my time..i dont care what you think.

Many rambling words in an effort to avoid dealing with a reasonable request, please support your offensive comment, "Several threads have been based on your support for Confederate Ideals. Apparently, you are the only one that doent know this is your habit".

Any chance you can handle that with any more maturity than "um" and "lol"?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Im off topic..a wee bit..i am speaking of heritage. what you were talking about..off topic. was babble. DO you accept the Confederate constitutions and pro slavery speeches as your heritage as Trump does? or do you accept it as part of a treasonous rebellion that was rightly put down.

There are only 2 answers to the question of who was right..

Lincoln..or Davis.

If its Davis..please list his qualities that would have been passed down that would have the best effect for you today. 

It is all part of our great heritage. It got us to where we are today, a place where people from all over the world want to come (even with Donald Trump as President).

Embrace history indeed. However, worship of the losing side, and its principles, is like the old confederacy. treasonous.

I have seen none of our fellow posters "worship the losing side". So, if that is the issue - we have no issue.

Several threads have been based on your support for Confederate Ideals. Apparently, you are the only one that doent know this is your habit.

White supremacists, alt-right, nazi, KKK, white supremacists - all soiling their pantaloons and becoming more and more unhinged - because no matter what anyone does - whites will no longer be a racial majority in the US in about 25 years, and eventually, white privilege will cease to exist as anything but a racist oddity in history...

Racists lost the civil war - and inexorably and irreversibly - racists are losing this battle too...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

why, so you can play the rk game of what do you mean when i say i dont know what you mean because thats not what I meant.

How about we do it like a democracy...and see who denies you do that. Maybe a topic..  like your non fascist Trump Petition. I will keep it fair and say.." has anyone on the left seen rk support the alt right, fascism, racism, or Confederate Ideals? Like Trump and the nfl..ill be as fair as he is in whose votes count.

lol what you believe in is wrong, and um..really other than entertainment and passing my time..i dont care what you think.

You're right Mlseker ...... "entertainment and passing time". That's what it is for me also. LOL !!   I'll get accused of doing a "yea me too" on this one and then I can LOL again !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

And please, don't play the "chas game" of "You go read your posts". You made the claim - you prove it.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Im off topic..a wee bit..i am speaking of heritage. what you were talking about..off topic. was babble. DO you accept the Confederate constitutions and pro slavery speeches as your heritage as Trump does? or do you accept it as part of a treasonous rebellion that was rightly put down.

Lincoln..or Davis.

If its Davis..please list his qualities that would have been passed down that would have the best effect for you today. 

It is all part of our great heritage. It got us to where we are today, a place where people from all over the world want to come (even with Donald Trump as President).

Embrace history indeed. However, worship of the losing side, and its principles, is like the old confederacy. treasonous.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Lincoln..or Davis.

Slavery and the South going to war over their want for slavery is not "our" great heritage, maybe yours, but not mine. Since you didn't anwer:

DO you accept the Confederate constitutions and pro slavery speeches as your heritage?  So ......... who was right, Lincoln or Davis?

I accept our history as a total package that has created the best nation the world has ever known. It was a long, hard road but worth the trip.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Lincoln..or Davis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Lincoln..or Davis.

Slavery and the South going to war over their want for slavery is not "our" great heritage, maybe yours, but not mine. Since you didn't answer:

DO you accept the Confederate constitutions and pro slavery speeches as your heritage?  So ......... who was right, Lincoln or Davis?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 35

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Lincoln..or Davis.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors