From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
369
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

369 Views
Message 21 of 54

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


What about the long diatribe rattled off by this two-year old to donald trump? Still say the cartoon is truthful?


 Your comment is not clear...the two year old was saying something to Donald Trump?  More than likely the child was frightened by strange men around her.  Did you read Soosie's post or is it that you just had to jump in with your two cents regarding my post....just like you always do? 

 

Did I say the cartoon said anything. 


The cartoon showed trump asking the two year old girl a question. It also showed the little two year old girl answering in a long diatribe, the captions indicate that.  The question is - - - - did you read the post? Evidently not.

 

Do you think the cartoon to be truthful?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
369
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
367
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

367 Views
Message 22 of 54

Generations have believed the United States was a safe place and tried to flee war and upheavel by coming here.

 

Now that we have a nazi-lover in charge, the US is a place of torment and pain for Refugees.

 

Clever lies about WHY that little girl was crying only prove the depravity of neoRepublicans - using Trump's kidnap victims to validate his kidnapping.

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
367
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
365
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

365 Views
Message 23 of 54

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:


right or wrong, baiting topica are a part of this board. whats funny about that is, conservative baiters us some distortion of the truth or a flat out lie by someone, then try to defend a non factual statement. Liberals here on the other hand, only have to post the truth to bait conservatives. Thanks for showing up, I knew you would. 


Suggest you re-read the Terms of Service for the forum.  Baiting is against those terms.  Suggest you prove that my post, or Soosie's was lies.  You can't, but of course you are ignoring any media links that would prove otherwise.  I challenge you to show that either Soosie's post or mine were incorrect about the circumstances.

 

 


So, did a little two year old girl rattle off the long diatribe to trump, as shown in the cartoon?  Of course not, that should be enough "proof".


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
365
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

382 Views
Message 24 of 54

@n566192l wrote:

phyllisc6781,

I miss having a real honest president too.


May I ask you as well. Who was our last honest president?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
382
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
378
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

378 Views
Message 25 of 54

@n566192l wrote:

phyllisc6781,

I miss having a real honest president too.


May I ask who was the last honest president?

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
378
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
381
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

381 Views
Message 26 of 54

phyllisc6781,

I miss having a real honest president too.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
381
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
382
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

382 Views
Message 27 of 54

The truth must really hurt, cause the trump propaganda sites sure NEVER TELL IT!!

 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
382
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
405
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

405 Views
Message 28 of 54

@fangoh45 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Few, if any of the trash you publish here are. @umbarch64.....the name is Soosie. I'm sure you saw that and chose to call me something else. Then, you say that most of what I put here is trash. Can you please prove that? I have been posting here for some time. I don't remember you talking about trash earlier. Why didn't you do this with each post? I think your statement is a bit strong. Perhaps you are having a bad day. Tell you how this makes me feel. I feel like a female who has been chastised by "Big Daddy." I would hope that as a senior man (I think you are male) that you would find better treatment of any female who wants to post in this group. If you wanted to find fault with the cartoon, do so, but you should not need to go back and call all that I post here trash.

Being female does not make one free of consequences of their free speech. No one can stop anyone from posting trash, including yours. This isnt real life..its an internet forum. I would suggest not playing if you cant handle it. Feigning some kind of emotional hurt when someone calls you out is a hallmark of a true conservative snowflake, and i have seen it used by several here. You got exactly what you asked for when you posted a baiting topic. And i dont care what your compadre thinks either. 


Words speak volumes about the author. Your post a case in point.

 

yes they do.I am all for equality of the sexes and would not dream of encroaching on a woman’s public or personal rights. Along with rights come responsibility for ones own actions and words. All you are doing is a poor attempt at gaslighting on the internet.That too is a hypocritical stance..jumping in on an internet board to protect the poor little woman while opposing her rights at the ballot box.

 


 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
405
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
400
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

400 Views
Message 29 of 54

@ChasKy53 wrote:

 


What about the long diatribe rattled off by this two-year old to donald trump? Still say the cartoon is truthful?


 Your comment is not clear...the two year old was saying something to Donald Trump?  More than likely the child was frightened by strange men around her.  Did you read Soosie's post or is it that you just had to jump in with your two cents regarding my post....just like you always do? 

 

Did I say the cartoon said anything. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
400
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
409
Views

Re: Ouch! The Truth Hurts

409 Views
Message 30 of 54

@MIseker wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
Few, if any of the trash you publish here are. @umbarch64.....the name is Soosie. I'm sure you saw that and chose to call me something else. Then, you say that most of what I put here is trash. Can you please prove that? I have been posting here for some time. I don't remember you talking about trash earlier. Why didn't you do this with each post? I think your statement is a bit strong. Perhaps you are having a bad day. Tell you how this makes me feel. I feel like a female who has been chastised by "Big Daddy." I would hope that as a senior man (I think you are male) that you would find better treatment of any female who wants to post in this group. If you wanted to find fault with the cartoon, do so, but you should not need to go back and call all that I post here trash.

 I can’t help but think most liberals are having bad days. Every time they hear an economic report, they have to shutter. Don’t take it personally, they’re just venting...Still reeling from their loss in the last presidential election.

It appears there is no depth too low for them to stoop to further their socialist agenda.


Tried and tired lame insults arent very effective, and repeating them shows an empty tool box. How does it fel to be afraid to look at the news everyday?


trump told them that all the news is fake ................. and some actually believe him.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
409
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors