Honored Social Butterfly

Only Now, Reality has Forced trump to Stop Lying

Now He Finally Stops Lying.... 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Anyone who dares to compare the honesty of Joe Biden with the pathological liar in the White House, must watch FOX 7 days a week!

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Anyone who dares to compare the honesty of Joe Biden with the pathological liar in the White House, must watch FOX 7 days a week!

I guess we'll need to wait for the alarm clock to go off and the melatonin wears off.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Ingnoble donald supporters will ignore the press conference from yesterday when donald finally got his head out and spoke a bit of truth.     The terrible part is that now the bailout of Mr. Market has begun....for all those laid off because of mandated closure or worse those small businesses that have had their business activity seriously curtailed but not 'closed" will be ignored by FED.

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Contributor

But  when will Biden stop lying?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

ERM999 wrote  When will Biden stop lying. 

We are not looking for a SAINT-in-chief.   But compared to T RUMP then Biden could qualify  as being  saintly.   

Trump's use of the two  charities was unethical and illegal.    His primary motivation, according to the lawsuit, was to enrich himself rather than helping others.   That's his entire  life in a nutshell.  

I won't even bother to bring up details about  his abuse of women over the years.  .  

But there was the   Blackmailing the Ukraine to dig dirt on Biden or  ....will lose the Javelin Missile deal by the US.   Extortion is another word for it only for personal gain again.  

Death threats to a member of congress.     Death threats to the whistleblower.  Inciting the crazies at his rallies by his rhetorek and the hyenas  laughing at his cruel attacks.   .   

I used to think he was just eccentric but I was wrong.....  he is  just plain evil.   

Honored Social Butterfly

Only Now, Reality has Forced trump to Stop Lying

Watched Trump on the BenQ yesterday,  he kept saying what a great job he was doing and how no one saw this coming.

Don't worry, the stock market will bounce back, it will be better then ever.

I have my doubts,  but maybe that's just me.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png