Join Dr. Catherine Alicia Georges and Amy Goyer at 10:15 a.m. ET Wednesday for an AARP telephone town hall on family caregiving issues. Register here.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Only In Trump World

Message 1 of 8

Anyone know the information behind the 37 subpoenas the Trump family is facing. Thank you.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Only In Trump World

Message 2 of 8

"And the Fox obsession continues."

Why? Because it's a major threat to American Democracy. Millions of Americans watch Fox who actually believe it's a news program as opposed to being Trump's National Propaganda Machine.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

And the Fox obsession continues.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

@Tom5678said : they live in a world of arrogant denial I think. Trump walks on water to them and can do no wrong it appears. Too bad, cause his ship is sinking.

Well their World and our World will surely collide when this ship goes down. If the know it alls on FOX News think they are going to somehow NOT go down with this ship they are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Then it will be a little too late, and I told you so won't even help them at that point.

He's a nut job and should have been dealt with long ago for many reasons, but the Rep. are just as Nutty or very scared of him, remember Politics over Country is their Motto, or is it money just like The Orange Face.

So folks this is where we are now sinking, and it seems faster everyday.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8
The wheels are coming off this Presidents administrations. I woke up today to the sad fact Secretary Mattis could not convince the president that he is on the wrong track.
It seems that Pravda, and ITAR-TASS were the government owned and operated news agencies in Russia. Here we call it FOX news. The people like Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter have more control over this poor excuse for a president than a 4 Star General, Secretary of Defense has. I want everyone to stop and consider one thing about this wall, Trump is a builder he has picked out what kind of wall to be built. Perhaps he has even picked out the contractor, FOLLOW THE MONEY it wouldn’t be the first time he has screwed us in the two short years he has been president..
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 8

@Tom5678 wrote:
they live in a world of arrogant denial I think. Trump walks on water to them and can do no wrong it appears. Too bad, cause his ship is sinking.

Tom, I agree that Trump's ship is sinking.  But my fear is he'll take the rest of us down with him.  And this is what we get for allowing a mentally, morally, ethically, and civically challenged individual to step into the Presidency.  Trump just shouldn't be where he is now because he is simply UNFIT for duty (and that has nothing to do with his heal spurs).   I can only imagine what he's legacy will be after we and this nation have been delivered of him.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8
they live in a world of arrogant denial I think. Trump walks on water to them and can do no wrong it appears. Too bad, cause his ship is sinking.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Only In Trump World

Message 8 of 8

About 1/3 of American voters make up Trump's incredibly loyal base, who never criticize or disagree with him. Unfortunately, they live in an alternate reality which is dominated by Fox Propaganda. That means the truth and reality do not exist in their alternate reality.

Here are some examples of what is happening in our country and it does not bother them or they deny it's happening. Please feel free to add to the list.

• A president surrounds himself in the campaign and his administration with convicted, or soon to be convicted felons. But his base sees nothing wrong with this.
  • Everyone who talks to the Mueller Team is lying, only Comrade Trump is telling the truth.
  • A U.S President invokes policies which are inline with the goals of Vladimir Putin. Why doesn't this bother them?
  • We have a president who's a pathological liar, but his loyal base doesn't care.
  • We have a president who calls the free press "an enemy of the people" and his loyal base sees nothing wrong with that
  • We have a president who admires ruthless dictators around the world and they're fine with that
  • We have a president who does NOT listen to our Intelligence Agencies and they don't care
  • We have a president who perceives the FBI and Justice Department as corrupt and they incredibly believe that myth. At the same time, they think Trump is on the side of honesty and the truth
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs