Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Only Cult Members Will Reverse Long Held Positions

Message 41 of 67

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The reason RK cannot show us 3-5 messages uploaded over the past 4 years wherein he criticized or disagreed with Trump is because he's never done that. I carefully explained why, yet he continues to deny the reality of the situation. He's incapble of criticizing or disagreeing with Donald Trump.

Yes "us" nice analyse - rk explained why he hasn't. One does not disagree with someone they agree with - hence the vote; hence the continued support.

To disagree with someone with whom you agree would be to argue with yourself - not a wise way to go.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 67

The reason RK cannot show us 3-5 messages uploaded over the past 4 years wherein he criticized or disagreed with Trump is because he's never done that. I carefully explained why, yet he continues to deny the reality of the situation. He's incapble of criticizing or disagreeing with Donald Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 67

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's been on the scene since the summer of 2015, that's almost 4 years. Show us 3-5 messgages you uploaded during the last 4 years where you criticized or disagreed with Trump. That's one message per year. 

I'm betting you can't do that because of the reasons I previously cited.

Well, "us" you are probably right for the reasons I previously cited.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Only Cult Members Will Reverse Long Held Positions

Message 44 of 67

Trump's been on the scene since the summer of 2015, that's almost 4 years. Show us 3-5 messgages you uploaded during the last 4 years where you criticized or disagreed with Trump. That's one message per year. 

I'm betting you can't do that because of the reasons I previously cited.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 67

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As soon as Comrade Trump loses the election and goes to prison, his Cult members will go back and claim the same political positions they held for decades. I described them in the first post of this thread.

But as long as Trump's still President, the CULT must comply with his every wish and action he takes. They dare not criticize nor disagree with their "Supreme Leader".

This manufactured cult is pure nonsense. There are people (I am one) presented with two candidates in 2016. I selected the one whose vision of America more closely aligned with mine. I continue to support that candiate for the same reasons I voted for him. 

That seems like the proper order of things in a Representative Republic. Creating this phony cult thing seems just the antithesis.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Only Cult Members Will Reverse Long Held Positions

Message 46 of 67

As soon as Comrade Trump loses the election and goes to prison, his Cult members will go back and claim the same political positions they held for decades. I described them in the first post of this thread.

But as long as Trump's still President, the CULT must comply with his every wish and action he takes. They dare not criticize nor disagree with their "Supreme Leader".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 67

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 67

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The FACT the "will of the People" was dramatically subverted by Russian PsyOps warriors from the KGB and the FACT over 3,000,000 MORE Americans voted for Hillary eliminated any legitimacy for the tRump usurping of the Presidency.

The FACT tRump owes Russians and the Russian Government hundreds of millions of dollars he cannot repay eliminates any possibility he is NOT totally compromised by a hostile foreign power.

The FACT the Republican Caucus supports him despite those first two FACTS clearly explains why it is essential to remove Republicans from elected office to preserve our Democracy.

Republicans are the Quislings of America.

Your obsession over those Psyops Warriors overlooks the fact that they are still active today with the assistance of American citizens such as you (probably unwittingly) who are participating the the weakening of American via division.

Think about it - what could make them happier than a constant assault on our President and every thing he is doing us to strengthen us domestically and internationally?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 67

The FACT the "will of the People" was dramatically subverted by Russian PsyOps warriors from the KGB and the FACT over 3,000,000 MORE Americans voted for Hillary eliminated any legitimacy for the tRump usurping of the Presidency.

The FACT tRump owes Russians and the Russian Government hundreds of millions of dollars he cannot repay eliminates any possibility he is NOT totally compromised by a hostile foreign power.

The FACT the Republican Caucus supports him despite those first two FACTS clearly explains why it is essential to remove Republicans from elected office to preserve our Democracy.

Republicans are the Quislings of America.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 67

@afisher wrote:

The recent op-ed by Comey highlights how the GOP have been co-opted by donald.   When they have a guy who sucks up all the O2 in the room, they are then reminded that they didnot complain when he made the hateful remarks or object to any of his proposals.   

He has put them in the position of agreeing or becoming refuse, such as he did to many GOP candidates in 16.    

Of course the ignoble donald supporters here use the only tools they have left:   Distraction and Deflection.    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/opinion/william-barr-testimony.html

Yes, Comey is right. The voters wanted something different from the standard samo-samo and they got it in Trump. And since he represents the "will of the people" at least from the R side, pols have a choice to make - some one has defined what the R voters want so either give it to them or find a new career.

Once again the wisdom of an ignobler comes through.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22