Protect your digital identity with AARP’s fraud resource center. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Only Cult Members Will Reverse Long Held Positions

Message 1 of 67

Are we talking about a Republican or a Democrat if he/she believes in?:

• Free Trade / No Tariffs
  • Reducing the deficit
  • 100% support for law enforcement
  • 100% support for NATO
  • 100% support for the "Rule of Law"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 67

ONLY cult members agree 100% with everything their Supreme Leader does and says. Especially when their leader is a pathological liar and a mob boss.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Only Cult Members Will Reverse Long Held Positions

Message 3 of 67

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

The republican supreme leader of the senate disagrees with el supremeo in the white house on tariffs and yet the democrat supreme loser of the senate Chuck faced Schummer agrees with your president. So... the question begs to be asked,  does the cult automatically dissolve due to a violation of terms?

asking for a friend

Tell your friend "No.  They're still here".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 67

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Cult members live in an alternate reality where facts and the truth are irrelevant. Trump Cult members repeatedly deny membership in his cult, but when challenged to show us any posts over the past 4 years where they disagreed with or criticized their Supreme Leader in the White House, the result is a big fat ZERO posts. That is true cult behavior.

One more once - not complaining about actions you agree with is hardly cult-like, it's just sensible. But obsessing about some supposed cult and some make believe Supreme Leader is not healthy.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 67

Cult members live in an alternate reality where facts and the truth are irrelevant. Trump Cult members repeatedly deny membership in his cult, but when challenged to show us any posts over the past 4 years where they disagreed with or criticized their Supreme Leader in the White House, the result is a big fat ZERO posts. That is true cult behavior.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 67

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank you for proving my point. Trump has a wide array of cult members who idolize him and agree with everything he does, even if that means changing their own positions on a variety of political issues I listed in the first message of this thread. 

I admire and respect President Obama. But over the course of his 8 years in the White House, there were decisions he made, or actions he took, which I disagreed with and/or wound up criticizing Obama.  I posted my disagreements and/or criticism of the president in this forum. Why? Because I was not a cult member, I had no problem disagreeing with the President. 

Based upon numerous studies, it's a well known fact that virutally all Cult members are incapable of disagreeing with or criticizing their Supreme Leader.

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank you for proving my point. Trump has a wide array of cult members who idolize him and agree with everything he does, even if that means changing their own positions on a variety of political issues I listed in the first message of this thread. 

I admire and respect President Obama. But over the course of his 8 years in the White House, there were decisions he made, or actions he took, which I disagreed with and/or wound up criticizing Obama.  I posted my disagreements and/or criticism of the president in this forum. Why? Because I was not a cult member, I had no problem disagreeing with the President. 

Based upon numerous studies, it's a well known fact that virtually all Cult members are incapable of disagreeing with or criticizing their Supreme Leader.

A mature adult is totally capable of seeing eye to eye with another person without any "supreme Leader" or "Cult" trash talk being in the equation (except for those who prefer insults to sincere exchanges of ideas).

And, when talking politics, basic ideology is the driving force. When in agreement on that, it is only reasonable to be in agreement as to how  it is implemented.

And when it is "implemented" through lies, appointing White Nationalists, obstruction of justice, ethics violations, and kneeling to an enemy of our country, it is no longer "reasonable" to accept that implementation.

If you share an ideology and a vision of America - what is there to disagree with? Certainly not silly claims like "kneeling to an enemy of our country".

Trump truly is "kneeling to an enemy of our country" so it is part of his "ideology". Sad that some seem to be OK with that and accept it. Appointing White Nationalists, obstructing justice, violating ethics rules are obviously part of trump's "ideology" too.  Sad that some seem to accept those things also.

Sad that some are so hate-filled that they may actually believe all that nonsense. Although, I prefer to think it is just the talking points used in their game playing.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 67

The republican supreme leader of the senate disagrees with el supremeo in the white house on tariffs and yet the democrat supreme loser of the senate Chuck faced Schummer agrees with your president. So... the question begs to be asked,  does the cult automatically dissolve due to a violation of terms?

asking for a friend

"My AR self identifies as a Musket
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 67

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One can never depend on cult members to understand the dynamics of what's happening within the cult. Many long time Republican policies have been completely reversed by Trump without any resistance from members of the party or his dedicated cult members. Whatever Comrade Trump says or does becomes the gospel.

There is no diversity of opinion allowed and anyone who disagrees with the Supreme Leader in the White House is fed into the TRUMP SHREDDER. I thought this was America where diversity of opinion is not only allowed, it is healthy. I never imagined an America where members of the party are not allowed to disagree with the President.

@CriticalThinking wrote:

One can never depend on cult members to understand the dynamics of what's happening within the cult. Many long time Republican policies have been completely reversed by Trump without any resistance from members of the party or his dedicated cult members. Whatever Comrade Trump says or does becomes the gospel.

There is no diversity of opinion allowed and anyone who disagrees with the Supreme Leader in the White House is fed into the TRUMP SHREDDER. I thought this was America where diversity of opinion is not only allowed, it is healthy. I never imagined an America where members of the party are not allowed to disagree with the President.

One can count of the haters of the left  to make up some set of rules,  claim it belongs to others, and then attack those rules.

As to the White House, we have a President not a Supreme Leader. And that President sets the agenda and expects his staff to carry it out - sounds reasonable to me.

Republicans are quite able to have their own opinions, however, they have to remember who the President is. The never-Trumpers seem to have as much trouble with that as do the "Resistance".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 67

Oooops!!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 67

We're still waiting for the several examples from Kidboy2, who claimed he disagreed with and/or criticized Trump in posts he uploaded to this forum many times. Where are those examples?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22