Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On the Corner in St. Paul Today....

Message 1 of 11

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

As far as branding efforts go, that sign on a street corner is a mediocre attempt. To deepen his branding, he should attack everyone who voted for Trump via social media.  That works well. Smiley Happy

As far as the weekend goes: here's hoping everyone has a lovely, healthy, restful, peaceful, love filled holiday.

As for successful branding, the sign does an excellent job of describing those traits Trump supporters find most valuable in their boy. Not only that, the sign holder hasn't decalired bankruptcy leaving his investors out a billion dollars whle he pockets $850Million in tax deductions for not being able to run a hither-to can't lose business.

But still hope you have a wonderful Labor Day, and pause to reflect on WHO gave you the 40-hour week and overtime pay.Then reflect on who wants all those things GONE from America.

I have paused and I have pondered but I have not heard of any such effort. So - who shall I ponder and why?

Ponder treasonous trump.

Why?  Why not?

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Epster wrote:

As far as branding efforts go, that sign on a street corner is a mediocre attempt. To deepen his branding, he should attack everyone who voted for Trump via social media.  That works well. Smiley Happy

As far as the weekend goes: here's hoping everyone has a lovely, healthy, restful, peaceful, love filled holiday.

As for successful branding, the sign does an excellent job of describing those traits Trump supporters find most valuable in their boy. Not only that, the sign holder hasn't decalired bankruptcy leaving his investors out a billion dollars whle he pockets $850Million in tax deductions for not being able to run a hither-to can't lose business.

But still hope you have a wonderful Labor Day, and pause to reflect on WHO gave you the 40-hour week and overtime pay.Then reflect on who wants all those things GONE from America.

I have paused and I have pondered but I have not heard of any such effort. So - who shall I ponder and why?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@centerist- Began visiting BWCA back in 1961 before they noticed it was a Wilderness. Went 3 times for 2 weeks at the end of August and saw a total of 2 other groups paddle by during all that time.Caught a sizable portion of our food, and if you wanted a drink, you would just dip your paddle deep, hold it over your mouth and drink the lake as it ran off the grip.

I'd say "enjoy!", but that goes without saying.

FIrst Trip there was at 13 or 14. was raised a canoe tripper.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Branding is a pretentious, upscale, and considerably more expensive variant of the activity of a pimp - doing what's necessary to keep his "stable" earning for him.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@Olderscout66 wrote:

As for successful branding, the sign does an excellent job of describing those traits Trump supporters find most valuable in their boy.

Somebody doesn't understand the concept of branding. Or staying on topic, but that's kinda branding, at least the way it is practised.

Onward.

She who has always worked for herself and who has generally put in 60 hour weeks w/o overtime and who has zero complaints about that

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@Epster wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

On the corner in St. Paul this afternoon...

9072.jpg

That about covers it.....

On my way to a long w/e in the BCWA with a group of friends from DC....should be a blast.

"see some old friends, good for the soul"  Y'all have a safe and pleasant Lobor Day weekend.

If you aren't familiar with the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, it's over 1 million acres of unspoiled wildlife, lakes, Walleye, bass, Loons, northerns, bears, eagles and a moose or 3.  Nothern lights, milky way,m and smores....

If you're an outdoorsman or woman, this should be on you bucket list.....

Boundary Waters Canoe Area

Have fun, be safe. Maybe you could invite that poor, pathetic soul with the sign. He looks like he needs a friend.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

@centerist - Began visiting BWCA back in 1961 before they noticed it was a Wilderness. Went 3 times for 2 weeks at the end of August and saw a total of 2 other groups paddle by during all that time.Caught a sizable portion of our food, and if you wanted a drink, you would just dip your paddle deep, hold it over your mouth and drink the lake as it ran off the grip.

I'd say "enjoy!", but that goes without saying.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Yep, that sign is worth singing along with.  Have a great time with friends exploring a beautiful area together.  Stay dry, eat well and make a ton of wonderful memories!

Kudos
Views