Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 21 of 28

Critical wrote-After 8 months, how's that presidency working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------None of the above items is Trump`s fault when you have a dysfunctional Congress who only purpose is to oppose any good Trump tries to do and is blocked.  Merkel? Really?  Her policy is putting her country in a financial strait when it comes to Refugees   in addition to importing terrorism. 
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 22 of 28

Wrong! The very same people who blamed Obama for everything which went wrong (and never gave him credit for the many things which went right), NEVER hold their hero accountable for anything. It's always somebody else's fault. And it doesn't bother them that our President is a pathological liar who insults everyone who disagrees with him. In fact, they actually like it when he insults everyone. 

After 8 months, how's that presidency working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world

But none of the above matters to members of the Trump Cult? Why? They love his expression of White Rage and they aren't bright enough to see through Trump's non-stop lies.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28
  • Critical wrote--------If something goes wrong, it's never Trump's fault
  • He will find someone else to blame
  • He can say "A" on Monday, and completely reverse himself on Tuesday by saying "B"
  • He's a pathological liar.
  • His loyal minions don't care about having a President who never accepts responsiblity, blames everybody else for his failures. and who lies multiple times a day. What's wrong with them?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This sounds like what we heard from Obama for 8 years and Hillary since she lost the election-----Trump has been trying to remedy the problems created by Obama  for the last 8 years. Then the libs call this  blaming and lying .It is a shame they can`t see the difference.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

There are several things which have been established by Donald Trump and the cult that idolizes and follows his every word.

• If something goes wrong, it's never Trump's fault
  • He will find someone else to blame
  • He can say "A" on Monday, and completely reverse himself on Tuesday by saying "B"
  • He's a pathological liar.
  • His loyal minions don't care about having a President who never accepts responsiblity, blames everybody else for his failures. and who lies multiple times a day. What's wrong with them?
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

Sad to observe that reading comprehension is not a skill that everyone has or employs.    There is a difference between saying that a political party's policies had a negative effect  (great recession) and a singular person ( by name) was to blame.   Too difficult?    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28
We must crush Iran because they fight ISIS.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

Richva wrote-This makes him the first president in history to blame his problems on previous presidents by name. Even Obama, who inherited the worst economic mess since the Great Depression, never blamed Bush by name.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For six out of the eight years Obama was President  he was blaming the Bush  administration for the recession that  occurred the last 4 months when Bush  was President. Trump has been President for 7 months and the Dems are blaming  him for everything bad that occurred over the last 30 years . Typical for the Dems.   Iran and Korea got much worse under Obama then any other President.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Message 28 of 28

I see Trump is now blaming the Clinton administration and Hillary as SoS for a nuclear North Korea.  This comes on the heels of a long list of "It's not my fault" comments by Trump. 

This makes him the first president in history to blame his problems on previous presidents by name. Even Obama, who inherited the worst economic mess since the Great Depression, never blamed Bush by name. 

I see thousands of "Vote Trump, it wasn't his  FAULT' bumper stickers across the nation 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors