Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 11 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

A wonderful post to show the distoted thinking of Conservatives.....thank you, EZ.

Richva wrote-This makes him the first president in history to blame his problems on previous presidents by name. Even Obama, who inherited the worst economic mess since the Great Depression, never blamed Bush by name.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For six out of the eight years Obama was President  he was blaming the Bush  administration for the recession that  occurred the last 4 months when Bush  was President.   First, this Conservative ignores Rich's point made above.  Rich's point was that Obama never called out Bush by name.....why?  He has class and isn't a jerk like the current Prez.  EZ seems not to understand the difference between calling someone out directly and referring to what one inherited.  Secondly, EZ posts another FAKE NEWS comment....The Bush recession began in December 2007 which means it was the last 12+ months of the Bush Administration....not 4 like he states.  Simple facts seem to confuse Conservatives.

Trump has been President for 7 months and the Dems are blaming  him for everything bad that occurred over the last 30 years .  Actually, they haven't.  If EZ was telling the truth, he'd provide many examples to support his contention.  Hey EZ, how about showing us two or three examples of where Dems have criticized trump for any current US issue he's being "blamed for" which he impacted in 1987. Yet the lies continue.....

Typical for the Dems.   Iran and Korea got much worse under Obama then any other President.  Oh yeah.....while fighting 2 GOP wars and turning around a failed GOP economy, the worst in 75 years.

Folks, most are smart enough not to waste their time listening to Limblah, Hannity and FoxNews....I'm not.  I listen to hear the brainwashing Conservatives hear on a daily basis.....EZ just gave you a good dose of it.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 28

Mlseker wrote----I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charges should have been brought in all the following scandals--9 ‘Major Scandals’ Obama Forgot to Mention

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 13 of 28

Cult members, just like those who followed Jim Jones to Jonestown, never question, challenge, nor hold their leader responsible. Isn't that exactly what's happening with Trump supporters?  We had one of them in this thread blame Congress for the numerous Trump failures. Hmmmm...., they never gave the Congress excuse for President Obama.

You know it's a cult when their leader is never held accountable.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 28

@Richva wrote:

easyed598 wrote:This sounds like what we heard from Obama for 8 years and Hillary since she lost the election-----Trump has been trying to remedy the problems created by Obama  for the last 8 years. Then the libs call this  blaming and lying .It is a shame they can`t see the difference.

Sounds a lot like what you CLAIM Obama and Hillary said.  No quotes, no links because it never happened. 

Oh, but it did happen - in the "alternate reality" - both before and after the "Bowling Green Massacre"...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 28

easyed598 wrote:This sounds like what we heard from Obama for 8 years and Hillary since she lost the election-----Trump has been trying to remedy the problems created by Obama  for the last 8 years. Then the libs call this  blaming and lying .It is a shame they can`t see the difference.

Sounds a lot like what you CLAIM Obama and Hillary said.  No quotes, no links because it never happened. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 28

Mlseker:  I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.

I think the main charge covers everything: Presidenting with excess melanin.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 28

easyed598: This was apparently forgotten when it came to N. Korea and Iran by Obama along with the 8 major scandals that occurred during his reign. (imfamous )?

Eight major scandals? Really? That's hilarious. I think you're confusing reality with the soap opera fantasies broadcast daily on Fox & talk radio. They got rich by ginning up nothingburgers into chunks of red meat to make sure the loyal base tuned in for all the latest details. Trust me, outside the fringe audience, the average person wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

critical wrote-Remember Harry Truman's infamous comment about being President? "The Buck Stops Here"!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This was apparently forgotten when it came to N. Korea and Iran by Obama along with the 8 major scandals that occurred during his reign. (imfamous )? I thought it should be a famous quote.

I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 28

critical wrote-Remember Harry Truman's infamous comment about being President? "The Buck Stops Here"!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This was apparently forgotten when it came to N. Korea and Iran by Obama along with the 8 major scandals that occurred during his reign. (imfamous )? I thought it should be a famous quote.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 20 of 28

After 8 months, how's that presidency working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ya Gotta Love It! Ed said, "None of the above items is Trump`s fault when you have a dysfunctional Congress who only purpose is to oppose any good Trump tries to do and is blocked."

Trump Lovers are the perfect examply of hypocrisy. They blamed President Obama for everything which went wrong, yet they are terrified of holding their President accountable for anything. It's always somebody else's fault. Are you LOL? If not, you should be.

Remember Harry Truman's infamous comment about being President? "The Buck Stops Here"!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors