Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On sale now: "It's not my fault; Donald Trump" bumper stickers

Message 1 of 28

After 8 months, how's that presidency working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world

Ya Gotta Love It! One of our resident Trump cult members said, "None of the above items is Trump`s fault "

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28

I checked to find out about the origins and politics of The Daily Signal.

It was created by the politically biased right wing Heritage Foundation - and organization that has always specialized in "genteel" understated right wing disingenuities.

It appears to have been created as an on line only publication to disseminate the kind of whackadoodle extreme right fringe crackpottery that the cowards at the Heritage Foundation punctiliously avoid...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

Mlseker wrote----I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charges should have been brought in all the following scandals--9 ‘Major Scandals’ Obama Forgot to Mention

from your link :  Americans need an alternative to the mainstream media. That’s why The Daily Signal exists

Im not even going to bother checking this site on WIKI for its owners and agenda. 

DOnt forget it was republicans that investigated all these scandals.. and as far as prosecutions for wrong doing by people under Obamas direct span of  control, none. I leave it to you to see where that ranks with other presidents.

I could argue your points one by one, and back it with sources; but you can lead a  horse to water etc.

I will also note the one item i consider scandalous ( all Presidents do this one) isnt even on the list.

oh yeah..one of your items mentions Obama failing against terrorists ( BENGHAZ!) in an attack on an embassy..in an admin that ALSO hada record low number of diplomats murdered. 

One in particular would disagree about Obama not having success in this area. You might have heard of him...Osama Bin Laden.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

Mlseker wrote----I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charges should have been brought in all the following scandals--9 ‘Major Scandals’ Obama Forgot to Mention

However the inescapable fact is that there was zero evidence that was sufficient to use in a prosecution in a court of law in the real world.

No valid courts of law exist in the "conservative alternative reality".

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28

Yes Centrist, cult members are always in denial about being part of a cult. Those who are not part of the group, can clearly and easily see what's happening. But no matter how hard they try, the cult members are brainwashed, so they don't see what's obvious to everyone else and they can't think logically.

Remember what happened when family members tried to tell the Jim Jones cult members they were brainwashed? None of them would listen and they wound up dead.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Charges should have been brought in all the following scandals--9 ‘Major Scandals’ Obama Forgot to Mention

Oddly enough, nothing ever came of any of those "scandals" because they were Republican fanasies.

• Benghazi?  Was it 10 or 11 hours Clinton spanked the Congressmen in the final hearing?   No wrongdoing despite huge waste of resources. 
  • Clinton emails: No wrongdoing despite huge waste of resources. 
  • Solybdra: government program helps as designed and approved. No wrongdoing found. 
  • IRS targeting: Fake news. No wrongdoing found after spending huge resources to investigate. 

Sigh, the beat goes on.  Just because you heard it on Fox does not mean it is accurate. Fake news capital of the airwaves. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Cult members, just like those who followed Jim Jones to Jonestown, never question, challenge, nor hold their leader responsible. Isn't that exactly what's happening with Trump supporters?  We had one of them in this thread blame Congress for the numerous Trump failures. Hmmmm...., they never gave the Congress excuse for President Obama.

You know it's a cult when their leader is never held accountable.

Image result for conservative koolaid drinkers

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28

@Richva wrote:

easyed598 wrote:This sounds like what we heard from Obama for 8 years and Hillary since she lost the election-----Trump has been trying to remedy the problems created by Obama  for the last 8 years. Then the libs call this  blaming and lying .It is a shame they can`t see the difference.

Sounds a lot like what you CLAIM Obama and Hillary said.  No quotes, no links because it never happened. 

It's very typical of a Fox viewer, isn't it?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

@MIseker wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

critical wrote-Remember Harry Truman's infamous comment about being President? "The Buck Stops Here"!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This was apparently forgotten when it came to N. Korea and Iran by Obama along with the 8 major scandals that occurred during his reign. (imfamous )? I thought it should be a famous quote.

I didnt realize Obama had more than one scandal. Please let me know what they were and what charges were brought.

C'mon, MIseker....isn't that a little unfair to ask of a Fox worshipper?   Smiley Wink

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

@easyed598 wrote:

Critical wrote-After 8 months, how's that presidency working out for you?

• No significant legislation
  • Chaos and dysfunction in the White House
  • Major CEOs have abandoned Trump
  • The all Republican Congress launched 3 different investigations of the Trump Administration
  • No tax reform
  • No infrastructure
  • No Health Care reform
  • No wall
  • America has become the laughing stock of the world
  • A. Merkel is now the leader of the western world-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--None of the above items is Trump`s fault ....LOL!  Really?  Whose fault is it?  Obama's?  when you have a dysfunctional Congress ....let's be sure we're clear here.....a Republican Congress.....last I recall, trump ran as a Republican......though we all know it depends on what day of the week it is.....who only purpose is to oppose any good Trump tries to do and is blocked.  Really?  It's trump who has claimed he's been the most successful President in history in getting things done.  Whose lying?  You or trump?  Merkel? Yep!  Really?  Yep!  Her policy is putting her country in a financial strait when it comes to Refugees   in addition to importing terrorism.  From one of YOUR favorite sources.....Newsmax

Poll: Merkel Challenges Trump for 'Leader of the Free World'

Most Americans no longer consider the president of the United States to be the "leader of the free world," with almost a third saying German Chancellor Angela Merkel fills that role more, according to a new poll from Quinnipiac University.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors