Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On going distraction thread

Message 41 of 56

@afisher,  Distraction of what, the Special Council Investigation?  

If you have any NEW information please post it.  My opinion is Mr. Mueller is doing a pretty good job of keeping his investigation pretty quiet by design as it should.

What do you know that is not in the public today?

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 56

@williamb39198 wrote:

@oceanedge2

@afisher

@Centristsin2010

@BigLib

@rk9152

So many good points being made here. Which compels me to ask this question: rk, where are the protections being produced to prevent russian/putin intervention against our country...or do I need to ask, are you for putin interfering with our nation? By supporting trump policies, it would sure look that way...remember, the truth really counts here. 

Be careful

That is a very good question but a bit too narrow. There has been foreign hacking going on for decades effecting American corporations and now we find out politics. The corporate side has cost the American economy trillions of dollars. As far as we know, the political side was ineffective.

However, I have no idea where the protections are being worked on but I would like to hope that the government and contract techies charged with the responsibility are working diligently, ignoring all the partisan yammering.

"Be careful!" of what? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 56

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Can a poster post distractionary posts in a topic about distractions threads ?

A fools errand so probably.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 56

Can a poster post distractionary posts in a topic about distractions threads ?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 56

@oceanedge2

@afisher

@Centristsin2010

@BigLib

@rk9152

So many good points being made here. Which compels me to ask this question: rk, where are the protections being produced to prevent russian/putin intervention against our country...or do I need to ask, are you for putin interfering with our nation? By supporting trump policies, it would sure look that way...remember, the truth really counts here. 

Be careful

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 56

BigLib - It's not hard to determine the common denominators, so stop letting them carry out their agenda and simply don't address them.

afisher - Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

The continuing agenda of alt-facts.  Thanks to Kelleyann for her confirmation of what many already knew was afoot.  A lot of energy put into distraction is vital for brand dt.  Russia would convince us dt is not in trouble.  America is doing great.  (familiar?)  Those who just love to embrace that want everyone else to do the same.  Be distracted, life is much more pleasant.  "So funny!"  I agree, stop addressing them.  They are toxic to the truth and not worth my attention.   After one year I've seen enough.  They stink.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 56

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  2.     Adam Schiff - based on a Donald tweet?  
  3.     Idiots are wanting to send a UK resident to jail?
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  5.     Obama spied on Trump:   Investor's Daily
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  7.      Dossier author:   DISTRACTION
  8.      Obama spied via Tucker Carlson - tweet - DISTRACTION
  9.      FBI text memos:   DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  11.      Adam Schiff punked:   DISTRACTION
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

15.    Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

I may be busy in the next few days, so I am posting these IN ADVANCE of the RW, ignoble donald supporter scream fest / faux outrage.   (politico)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 56

@rk9152 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  2.     Adam Schiff - based on a Donald tweet?  
  3.     Idiots are wanting to send a UK resident to jail?
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  5.     Obama spied on Trump:   Investor's Daily
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  7.      Dossier author:   DISTRACTION
  8.      Obama spied via Tucker Carlson - tweet - DISTRACTION
  9.      FBI text memos:   DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  11.      Adam Schiff punked:   DISTRACTION
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

Anything that is an element in the ongoing effort to undo our last election can hardly be called a distraction.

On the other hand, things like, "Trump counting on confusing Americans", "WH embraces stupidity", "Now we know to what group Trump belongs", "Another Donald lie", "neoNazis celebrate Trump" - now there are distractions.

They are only distractions from the distractions highlighted by this topic....but thanks for playing. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 56

@afisher wrote:

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

Are you sure it is "the FISA warrant process" and not "the corruption of the FISA warrant process for partisan purposes"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 56

It's also apparent by which threads get closed. Ever notice how the distraction threads rarely get closed down? But the threads that aren't OPed by right wingers are where the huge ongoing personal attacks occur, so those threads get shut down. It's not hard to determine the common denominators, so stop letting them carry out their agenda and simply don't address them.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors