Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On going distraction thread

Message 21 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

20.    Maxine Waters - DISTRACTION and seriously deluded from Daily Caller.    How dare she attend a religious meeting (Islam) back in 2002.    This is serious scraping the bottom of the barrel, IMO.

21.   Fox complains about legal delay, when actual sources indicate that lawyers actually do that all the time...and that was from Feb 5th.    The rocket powered folks only took 2 weeks for firing up this bogus complaint:    DISTRACTION.    ( hilariously  it is a civil suit, not the Senator's whining)

22.    CNN and MSNBC - hilarious Distraction.  This is a conspiracy theory - that not even RW normal media will write.    The ignoble donald supporters are appearing more and more desperate.

23.     Jeff Sessions redux.    I can only suppose that each time Jeff goes on TV his statements will appear here as "new / fresh".    (sorry,I didn't consider that the ignoble donald supporters would repeat their statement / charges so quickly or I would have added dates to document the rate of repetition.

24.     Obama Comey Clapper Brennan.      Now this too is hilarious.   Fortunately, I do know how to read.     This is a Hannity / Gingrich  conspiracy theory that somehow all the people in the Obama Administration  is somehow important in the so-called "dossier".   

25.   Russian  Troll repeated statements by an African American news broadcaseter.     The source says that they have all sorts of info, but somehow never bother to post any of...so are they making up this stuff, because most other blogs are merely repeating the headline.    This desperation of the RW is really starting to smell - and not in a good way.     Or is this a HUGE distraction for the number of RW / Nationalists that were given a "time out" by Twitter for making false claims and trolling the BLACK PANTHER movie which was a huge box office hit. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 56

@afisher, you never answered my question about your thread.  Ongoing Distraction from what?  The "Never Trumpers"  resistance?  

TOO FUNNY but I love it!

Thanks for keeping score and  illustrating how the resistance has played right into the Russian plan to disrupt the workings of our democracy.

We should ask the moderators to pin this at the top of the board.

Good job!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

20.    Maxine Waters - DISTRACTION and seriously deluded from Daily Caller.    How dare she attend a religious meeting (Islam) back in 2002.    This is serious scraping the bottom of the barrel, IMO.

21.   Fox complains about legal delay, when actual sources indicate that lawyers actually do that all the time...and that was from Feb 5th.    The rocket powered folks only took 2 weeks for firing up this bogus complaint:    DISTRACTION.    ( hilariously  it is a civil suit, not the Senator's whining)

22.    CNN and MSNBC - hilarious Distraction.  This is a conspiracy theory - that not even RW normal media will write.    The ignoble donald supporters are appearing more and more desperate.

23.     Jeff Sessions redux.    I can only suppose that each time Jeff goes on TV his statements will appear here as "new / fresh".    (sorry,I didn't consider that the ignoble donald supporters would repeat their statement / charges so quickly or I would have added dates to document the rate of repetition.

24.     Obama Comey Clapper Brennan.      Now this too is hilarious.   Fortunately, I do know how to read.     This is a Hannity / Gingrich  conspiracy theory that somehow all the people in the Obama Administration  is somehow important in the so-called "dossier".   

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 56

Since Nixon was nearly jailed for Watergate, Republicans have made it a point to NEVER allow law-breaking to interfer with their political power. Iran-Contra - NOTHING!  Selling drugs to finance activities Congress banned? NOTHING! Sending brave Americans to DIE for a pack of lies - NOTHING!

So how can anyone be surprised Der Trumper sold out to the Russians and continues to protect his Masters in the Kremlin at every turn?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 56

I would suggest to all that when a thread is posted in an effort merely to deceive and divert attention away from the very serious issues with regard to corrupt trump and his corrupt White House, that we all immediately do with it what we would do with all garbage – – put it in the trash.  No response is necessary when dealing with garbage – – just put it in the trash where it belongs!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 56

@afisherwrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 56

But that was only 16 years ago !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 56

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  2.     Adam Schiff - based on a Donald tweet?  
  3.     Idiots are wanting to send a UK resident to jail?
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  5.     Obama spied on Trump:   Investor's Daily
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  7.      Dossier author:   DISTRACTION
  8.      Obama spied via Tucker Carlson - tweet - DISTRACTION
  9.      FBI text memos:   DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  11.      Adam Schiff punked:   DISTRACTION
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

15.    Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

I may be busy in the next few days, so I am posting these IN ADVANCE of the RW, ignoble donald supporter scream fest / faux outrage.   (politico)

16.   10 points unproven atfter 20 months.the dossier (washington times) Clickbait and zero proof.   DISTRACTTION from the real issue that is upsetting Donald - the Porter abuse and the lies by WH to distract and got caught.

17.   1000s flee Venezuela - DISTRACTION, unless of course the RW is wanting a war - aka Marco Rubio is OK with regime change by military.  

18.    Andrew Weissman:   the RW / Hannity hate machine continues to distract from reality and to smear the Mueller investigation.  Sean only ranted about him 14 times, attacked him for daring to donate to a political candidate when not in public service, etc.    So yes there is a RW desire to destroy whoever they believe is their enemy.    

19.    Robert Mueller....    more Distraction / DeepState from a guy who writes books goes all in on Deep State, I suppose he hopes Simon / Shuster will buy more of his 'books:..    Hmm, I suppose someone here forgot that Donald just agreed with Mueller 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  2.     Adam Schiff - based on a Donald tweet?  
  3.     Idiots are wanting to send a UK resident to jail?
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  5.     Obama spied on Trump:   Investor's Daily
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  7.      Dossier author:   DISTRACTION
  8.      Obama spied via Tucker Carlson - tweet - DISTRACTION
  9.      FBI text memos:   DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  11.      Adam Schiff punked:   DISTRACTION
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

15.    Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

I may be busy in the next few days, so I am posting these IN ADVANCE of the RW, ignoble donald supporter scream fest / faux outrage.   (politico)

16.   10 points unproven atfter 20 months.the dossier (washington times) Clickbait and zero proof.   DISTRACTTION from the real issue that is upsetting Donald - the Porter abuse and the lies by WH to distract and got caught.

17.   1000s flee Venezuela - DISTRACTION, unless of course the RW is wanting a war - aka Marco Rubio is OK with regime change by military.  

18.    Andrew Weissman:   the RW / Hannity hate machine continues to distract from reality and to smear the Mueller investigation.  Sean only ranted about him 14 times, attacked him for daring to donate to a political candidate when not in public service, etc.    So yes there is a RW desire to destroy whoever they believe is their enemy.    

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors