Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: On going distraction thread

Message 31 of 56

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

However, I have no idea where the protections are being worked on but I would like to hope that the government and contract techies charged with the responsibility are working diligently, ignoring all the partisan yammering.

You would like to hope?  Really?  With trump leading the way?  You've GOT to be kidding!!!!  In fact, according to testimony yesterday to Congress, we're doing very little to nothing.  "Make America Great Again"?  LMAO!  What a fraud.....

Yep, really. Nope, not kidding.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 56

@Olderscout66wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@afisher wrote:

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

Are you sure it is "the FISA warrant process" and not "the corruption of the FISA warrant process for partisan purposes"?

Beyond a shadow of doubt. The case against the members of Der Trumper's campaign predates Steels Dossier.

It was Papadopolus' drunken brag to the Austrialian Ambasador about how he had the KGB helping gather dirt on Hillary that triggered the request for the warrent, not the excellent investigative work by Mr Steele.

A FOXbot post here not withstanding, all the information presented in the Steele Dossier has been proven true, all except for the existance of the KGB video of lil Donny getting peed on by a Russian hooker, and if he imposes the Congressionally demanded sanctions on Russia, that should show up very shortly thereafter.

Do you suppose that Der Trumper, FOXBOT, KBG, lil donny might all be considered "distractions"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 56

@afisher—When one has nothing viable to offer with regard to the criminality, immorality, and unconstitutional actions of the “so called” pseudo president—DISTRACTION IS THE DEFAULT MODE.

Idiot trump does it, and his mindless foolish core follow right along like the good little brain dead droids they have become. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  2.     Adam Schiff - based on a Donald tweet?  
  3.     Idiots are wanting to send a UK resident to jail?
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  5.     Obama spied on Trump:   Investor's Daily
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  7.      Dossier author:   DISTRACTION
  8.      Obama spied via Tucker Carlson - tweet - DISTRACTION
  9.      FBI text memos:   DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  11.      Adam Schiff punked:   DISTRACTION
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

LIST UPDATE

14.   FISA-gate:    A Hoover Institute guy wants to create a "gate" for the FISA warrant process that Congress just approved for 6 more years.     That Donald just shut down by not approving DEM memo...so is it a DISTRACTION...me thinks so.

15.    Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

I may be busy in the next few days, so I am posting these IN ADVANCE of the RW, ignoble donald supporter scream fest / faux outrage.   (politico)

16.   10 points unproven atfter 20 months.the dossier (washington times) Clickbait and zero proof.   DISTRACTTION from the real issue that is upsetting Donald - the Porter abuse and the lies by WH to distract and got caught.

17.   1000s flee Venezuela - DISTRACTION, unless of course the RW is wanting a war - aka Marco Rubio is OK with regime change by military.  

Bravo, afish.  Bravo!

Image result for standing ovation gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 56

@rk9152wrote:

@afisher wrote:

One can measure the fear of the RW here by their ongoing distraction threads.    They seem to be on a continual witch hunt of a person who is now a private citizen.     The RW can only hope to remain relevant by distraction and the magical "look over here"  and ignore the real issues of the day.   

I'll start a list and let's see how these distractions are recycled.    I don't need or necessarily want comment.   but it should be humerous to watch the cycle.    

1.    Hilary Misconduct mount:   Investor's Daily    - the Breitbart gang is pushing this site this weekend.   DISTRACTION
  4.     Uranium One witch hunt.    This is the new Clinton Benghazi    DISTRACTION
  6.     Russian spies paid - writer needs to read dates, but this is the FISA warrants that somehow because the warrants go back to 2013, then magically this was done by Obama - no fact to support that "claim" / DISTRACTION
  10.      Criminal referral - repeat DISTRACTION of Graham Greeley prosecution of UK operative
  12.     FBI pushback against Nunes memo - DISRACTION -  as the author seems to have comprehension problem.
  13.     Page wants the country to release all secret documents....okey doke!   It would make the listmaking by adversaries so much easier.

Anything that is an element in the ongoing effort to undo our last election can hardly be called a distraction.

On the other hand, things like, "Trump counting on confusing Americans", "WH embraces stupidity", "Now we know to what group Trump belongs", "Another Donald lie", "neoNazis celebrate Trump" - now there are distractions.

Sorry rk, those "distractions" all report actual events that can easily be verified. The RW distractions are lies that are only believed inside the republibubble of Fox and Infowars.

What the RW calls "distractions" are really REFUTATIONS of the lies supporting Der Trumper and defaming the FBI and DOJ.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 56

@rk9152wrote:

However, I have no idea where the protections are being worked on but I would like to hope that the government and contract techies charged with the responsibility are working diligently, ignoring all the partisan yammering.

You would like to hope?  Really?  With trump leading the way?  You've GOT to be kidding!!!!  In fact, according to testimony yesterday to Congress, we're doing very little to nothing.  "Make America Great Again"?  LMAO!  What a fraud.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 56

@rk9152wrote:

@afisher wrote:

LIST UPDATE

Are you sure it is "the FISA warrant process" and not "the corruption of the FISA warrant process for partisan purposes"?

Beyond a shadow of doubt. The case against the members of Der Trumper's campaign predates Steels Dossier.

It was Papadopolus' drunken brag to the Austrialian Ambasador about how he had the KGB helping gather dirt on Hillary that triggered the request for the warrent, not the excellent investigative work by Mr Steele.

A FOXbot post here not withstanding, all the information presented in the Steele Dossier has been proven true, all except for the existance of the KGB video of lil Donny getting peed on by a Russian hooker, and if he imposes the Congressionally demanded sanctions on Russia, that should show up very shortly thereafter.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 56

@ChasKy53wrote:

Can a poster post distractionary posts in a topic about distractions threads ?

Now THAT should be in Alanis Morisette's song "Ironic" and not just life's "bad breaks".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisherwrote:

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

LIST UPDATE

15.    Fisa-gate was only one of the Russian hastags being tested.   A host of new hashtags trended in the network of accounts monitored , including #fisagate, #obamadeepstate, #wethepeopledemandjustice, #thememorevealsthecoup and even #obamaslegacyisobamagate.

I may be busy in the next few days, so I am posting these IN ADVANCE of the RW, ignoble donald supporter scream fest / faux outrage.   (politico)

16.   10 points unproven atfter 20 months.the dossier (washington times) Clickbait and zero proof.   DISTRACTTION from the real issue that is upsetting Donald - the Porter abuse and the lies by WH to distract and got caught.

17.   1000s flee Venezuela - DISTRACTION, unless of course the RW is wanting a war - aka Marco Rubio is OK with regime change by military.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 56

@afisherwrote:

@afisher wrote:

@afisher wrote:

LIST UPDATE

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views