Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Omarosa in new book, Trump used the "N" word, and tried to buy her silence...

Message 1 of 4

$15000 a month is nothing. And it’s out of campaign funds so it doesn’t hurt Trump at all. They should have offered more. If I were her, I would have been insulted by such a low-ball offer. 😄

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Omarosa in new book, Trump used the "N" word, and tried to buy her silence...

Message 2 of 4

I understand Donald has become concerned enough about his health that he will be taking up jogging. He may even compete in some friendly short races.  He seems to think he will do quite well in the 3K. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@Tom5678 wrote:

is anyone surprised by this??? Trump has a distinct pattern of trying to buy women's silence.   Not surprised one teenie tiny bit.  Buch of thugs.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/omarosa-claims-new-book-trump-racist-used-n-word-n89958...

Newman further claims the White House tried to buy her silence after she left. She asserts in the book that within 24 hours of her departure, Lara Trump, the president's daughter-in-law, emailed her a contract to work on the president's re-election campaign for $15,000 per month.

The contract, Newman wrote, came with a nondisclosure agreement attached that was "as harsh and restrictive as any I’d seen in all my years of television."

"It said that I was forbidden from ever talking about the entire Trump family or the entire Pence family, to anyone in the universe, for all of eternity," she writes. "I declined the offer. I was done with Trumpworld."

She added, "However, they were not done yet with me. Two days later, I got a flurry of letters from attorneys representing the president of the United States imploring me to stay silent about Trump, or else."........

In her upcoming tell-all book entitled "Unhinged," to be published next week and obtained by NBC News directly from the publisher,

It's clear the author, the publisher and NBC are not concerned in the least about dt filing suit.  He may come up with something about "too close to elections" though.  HaHaHa 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Omarosa in new book, Trump used the "N" word, and tried to buy her silence...

Message 4 of 4

is anyone surprised by this??? Trump has a distinct pattern of trying to buy women's silence.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/omarosa-claims-new-book-trump-racist-used-n-word-n89958...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors