Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Omarosa: Trump Is Racist, Used 'N' Word

Message 1 of 5

Trump cannot handle any type of criticism. He sounds just like Hitler.

• Donald Trump's presidential campaign files a legal action against former senior White House advisor Omarosa Manigault Newman, alleging she breached a nondisclosure agreement.

As stated above, Trump cannot accept any criticism of him and his administration.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Omarosa: Trump Is Racist, Used 'N' Word

Message 2 of 5

@gruffstuff wrote:

Omarosa claims in new book: Trump 'racist,' used N-word, tried to buy her silence

I didn't need to buy a book to know that.

It had become clear even before the election that is the Trump standard mode of operation.

Trump sung her praises. She can't be ignored. I expect certain trump supporters here to start trashing her.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

Omarosa claims in new book: Trump 'racist,' used N-word, tried to buy her silence

I didn't need to buy a book to know that.

It had become clear even before the election that is the Trump standard mode of operation.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The former "Apprentice" contestant's White House tell-all, "Unhinged," is set to be released next week. NBC News obtained a copy from the publisher.
by Dartunorro Clark / Aug.10.2018 / 11:02 AM ET

Breaking News Emails
Get breaking news alerts and special reports. The news and stories that matter, delivered weekday mornings.
SUBSCRIBE

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former "Apprentice" contestant who became a White House aide, says in her new book that President Donald Trump is a "racist" who used the N-word — and tried to silence her with money and legal threats.

In her upcoming tell-all book entitled "Unhinged," to be published next week and obtained by NBC News directly from the publisher, Newman alleges that Trump was caught on a microphone saying the N-word "multiple times" during the filming of "The Apprentice," and says there is a tape to prove her allegation.

Newman wrote that she did not hear Trump use the slur, nor has she listened to the alleged tape. She cites three sources as having told her of the existence of the tape and what Trump says on it.

The Guardian first reported Friday on the quotes in the book and said it had obtained a copy.

In the book, she also describes her "growing realization that Donald Trump was indeed a racist, a bigot and a misogynist," during her time in the White House.

"My certainty about the N-word tape and his frequent uses of that word were the top of a high mountain of truly appalling things I’d experienced with him, during the last two years in particular," Newman writes.

Newman, who NBC News reported was dismissed from her White House role, wrote, "It had finally sunk in that the person I'd thought I'd known so well for so long was actually a racist. Using the N-word was not just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African-Americans as a whole." She says she left the White House job on her own.

Much more at link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/omarosa-claims-new-book-trump-racist-used-n-word-n89958...

The world is aware that trump lies twice as often as he speaks the truth - just as the world knows that Sirrah Slanders tells lies for trump far more often than she unwillingly speaks the truth...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Omarosa: Trump Is Racist, Used 'N' Word

Message 5 of 5

The former "Apprentice" contestant's White House tell-all, "Unhinged," is set to be released next week. NBC News obtained a copy from the publisher.
by Dartunorro Clark / Aug.10.2018 / 11:02 AM ET

Breaking News Emails
Get breaking news alerts and special reports. The news and stories that matter, delivered weekday mornings.
SUBSCRIBE

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former "Apprentice" contestant who became a White House aide, says in her new book that President Donald Trump is a "racist" who used the N-word — and tried to silence her with money and legal threats.

In her upcoming tell-all book entitled "Unhinged," to be published next week and obtained by NBC News directly from the publisher, Newman alleges that Trump was caught on a microphone saying the N-word "multiple times" during the filming of "The Apprentice," and says there is a tape to prove her allegation.

Newman wrote that she did not hear Trump use the slur, nor has she listened to the alleged tape. She cites three sources as having told her of the existence of the tape and what Trump says on it.

The Guardian first reported Friday on the quotes in the book and said it had obtained a copy.

In the book, she also describes her "growing realization that Donald Trump was indeed a racist, a bigot and a misogynist," during her time in the White House.

"My certainty about the N-word tape and his frequent uses of that word were the top of a high mountain of truly appalling things I’d experienced with him, during the last two years in particular," Newman writes.

Newman, who NBC News reported was dismissed from her White House role, wrote, "It had finally sunk in that the person I'd thought I'd known so well for so long was actually a racist. Using the N-word was not just the way he talks but, more disturbing, it was how he thought of me and African-Americans as a whole." She says she left the White House job on her own.

Much more at link:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/omarosa-claims-new-book-trump-racist-used-n-word-n89958...

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors