Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Omarosa Proves Our WH Run Like Lemonade Stand

Message 1 of 12

@gordyfl wrote:

Was Trump lying to Omarosa or did he really not know she was going to be fired?

Omarosa revealed a taped White House conversation in which President Trump appeared to express surprise that she had been fired from his administration.

Trump: “Omarosa? Omarosa what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving?"

Omarosa: “General Kelly – General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave."

Trump: “No … I, I, Nobody even told me about it."

Omarosa: “Wow."

Trump: “You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it. I didn’t know that.

Omarosa Speaking to General Kelly...

General Kelly: “You can look at your time here at the White House as a year of service to the nation and then you can go on without any type of difficulty in the future relative to your reputation."

Then she asks if the president is aware she is being canned.

General Kelly: “We can, we can talk another time. This has to do with some pretty serious – integrity violations. So I’ll let it go at that. So the staff and everyone on the staff works for me not the president.”

Considering the morass of moral turpitude engulfing the White House that Kelly has assiduously ignored, one has to wonder what he considers  "pretty serious INTEGRITY violations". Did she shoot someone and bury him in the Rose Garden?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

@afisher wrote:

It took a really dumb person to attempt to cover for Donald et al.    Kellyanne admitted:   we all have to sign NDA's to work in WH     What?     Are the ignoblers now going to say that people in government should not be able to inform the public?   

That is PRECISELY what the GOPerLords and their dupes are saying.

It is also the reason Republicans have been trying for decades to "privatize" the Federal Workforce. It's illegal for a politician to restrict the free speech of a Federal employee, but NOT for a Contractor to do so to their employees.

I'm convinced this is why we have so many contract employees in our intelligence services and covert operations for the military.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Omarosa Proves Our WH Run Like Lemonade Stand

Message 3 of 12

Can you believe Trump called Omarosa a "Dog"? The man is sick but don't tell his cult members.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

The fact the White House, esp the PupPetPOTUS, has remained silent for so long proves she has the tapes and the Trumplodytes are trying to figure out what they can say that will NOT be repudiated by those tapes.

Also, "obstruction of justice" does not have to succeed to be a crime, and Trump's offer of a $180,000/year job PROVIDED she sign an all-inclusive non-disclosure agreement would definitely speak to obstruction of justice if anything she knows involves a crime or concealment of a crime.

As a general rule, the less people can see as positive in their lives the more they seek solace in fantasy-laced conspiracy theories involving important people. This tracks perfectly with the rest of the psych profile of the Trump base.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Omarosa Proves Our WH Run Like Lemonade Stand

Message 5 of 12
  • President Trump resumes his Twitter onslaught against former senior White House advisor and "Apprentice" contestant Omarosa Manigault Newman.
  • This time, he called her a "dog" in his most vicious attack yet on his former protege.
  • The president's tweet came the morning after Manigault Newman told MSNBC's Chris Matthews that she would cooperate with Robert Mueller if she is contacted again.
  • Her remarks seemingly confirmed that she has been in touch with the special counsel's office.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12

Was Trump lying to Omarosa or did he really not know she was going to be fired?

Omarosa revealed a taped White House conversation in which President Trump appeared to express surprise that she had been fired from his administration.

Trump: “Omarosa? Omarosa what’s going on? I just saw on the news that you’re thinking about leaving?"

Omarosa: “General Kelly – General Kelly came to me and said that you guys wanted me to leave."

Trump: “No … I, I, Nobody even told me about it."

Omarosa: “Wow."

Trump: “You know they run a big operation, but I didn’t know it. I didn’t know that.

Omarosa Speaking to General Kelly...

General Kelly: “You can look at your time here at the White House as a year of service to the nation and then you can go on without any type of difficulty in the future relative to your reputation."

Then she asks if the president is aware she is being canned.

General Kelly: “We can, we can talk another time. This has to do with some pretty serious – integrity violations. So I’ll let it go at that. So the staff and everyone on the staff works for me not the president.”

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

It took a really dumb person to attempt to cover for Donald et al.    Kellyanne admitted:   we all have to sign NDA's to work in WH     What?     Are the ignoblers now going to say that people in government should not be able to inform the public?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Having a thread on the Omarosa book is like having a thread on the credibility of Guliani. both have shown to be quite a pair.  but that is normal in the White House these days. For whatever the reason, the Trash in this country had made its way inside the White House.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12

@mickstuder wrote:

Omarosa Manigault Newman’s purported recordings inside the White House — especially the Situation Room, which is supposed to be one of the most secure locations on Earth — represents a serious breach of security protocol, said Ned Price, a former National Security Council spokesman for the Obama administration.

The Situation Room “is the inner sanctum within an already-secure facility where the most sensitive of the most sensitive information is discussed,” Price said. “It’s where negotiations with Iran were hashed out. It’s where contingency plans for nuclear launches have been developed. The fact that she was recording a conversation in there really raises alarm bells in the minds of people who have worked in that room.”

THESE BREACHES OF SECURITY PROTOCOL - BRING TO MIND THESE PICTURES

Photo #1 - Trump on Patio of Mar a Lago discussing US National Secuirty in the Middle of a Group of his Golf Club Members and the Head of Japan after North Korea launches Missle

Security Meeting Mar a lago.png

Phote #2 - Trump with Russian Spies Lavrov and Kysliak alone in the Oval Office

Security in oval office.png

C'mon Man - If Security Protocol in the Trump Administration is so LAX that Omarosa can casually tape record her Firing by WH Chief of Staff in the WH Situation Room and no one knows

What do you think the people on that Patio in Florida and the Two Russian Spies Recorded?

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the fired White House aide seeking publicity for her new memoir about her time in the Trump administration, said in an interview Sunday that the way Chief of Staff John F. Kelly dismissed her involved a “threat” and played an audio recording of Kelly that she said she made in the Situation Room.

The recording was played on NBC News’s “Meet the Press,” where Manigault Newman was interviewed by Chuck Todd.

In the purported recording, which would constitute a serious breach of White House security, Kelly is heard complaining about her “significant integrity issues” and saying that he wants to make her departure “friendly” and without “any difficulty in the future relative to your reputation.”

The Washington Post reported Friday that after being fired, Manigault Newman declined a $15,000-a-month job offer from President Trump’s campaign, which came with a nondisclosure agreement stating that she could not make disparaging comments about the campaign, Trump, Vice President Pence, their families, any Trump or Pence family company or asset, and that the agreement would survive even if her contract expired, was canceled or she was fired. The Post has reviewed the agreement.

Source - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/omarosa-manigault-newman-releases-purported-recording-of-her...

Would you suggest that she should have been thoroughly searched before meetings? Sounds like sexual harassment could be claimed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

@oceanedge2 wrote:

She's not a fool.  She didn't take the hush money bribe trump offered and she didn't sign his ND.  I wish her the best.

Right Shes No Fool.

In fact she was the most experienced - the BEST qualified & most competent person in America 

For the Job of Director of Communications for the Whitehouse Office of Public Liason 

Yeah Good For Her - The American Dream - she continues to make a pile of money for what - Sensationalism?

This is woman who's resume in addition to the WH job - was on a 4 Episodes of Reality TV Programs

3 times on The Apprentice 

1 time on Big Brother 

Again only hiring the best for our WH

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views