Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Old Soldiers Homes

Message 1 of 3

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 12.03.03 PM.png

Lloyd Falk, a 100-year-old World War II veteran, was discharged from a Virginia hospital after a 58-day battle with COVID-19.

Falk was admitted to Henrico Doctors’ Hospital in Richmond on March 24 and was one of the hospital’s first coronavirus patients.  Sadly, his wife also contracted the coronavirus and died, according to the hospital.

“Despite losing his wife to the virus a few weeks ago, Mr Falk continued to stay strong, defying the odds and surviving his fight against COVID-19,” the hospital wrote on Facebook.

A video posted to the hospital's Facebook page shows staff lining the hospital halls, clapping as he's rolled out.

“For the most part, you have been so helpful and I really do appreciate it,” he says.

“We salute you, Mr. Falk,” the touching Facebook post said.

“Your courage and resilience inspires us all. You know where to find us if you need us.”

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Old Soldiers Homes

Message 2 of 3

Re: my original message not a clue what happened, can see spoiler.htm at beginning of message but, on phone.

Wrote ditty on pitching, rolling and yawing deck, won’t do that again.😷

Travel restrictions off and I have a place to hunker down again👍.

Re: Spoiler it’s safe give it a tap, or I’ll try again whenEver ????

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Old Soldiers Homes

Message 3 of 3
Spoiler
Spoiler
And great response from ol’ bone spurs T, for protecting them or others incapable of living in their own homes, without assistance.

Old folks homes or soldiers homes 

Veterans being disposable objects that they are, to him.

Yes, I have a hair somewhere and it’s agitating me again.

Every Memorial Day it begins to leak, when I think of or read stories of what’s happening across the country STILL.

Ol fake tan, and his numbers of Coronavirus desire’s. Gotta keep those numbers down at any cost, to keep his supporters happy and in lala land.

Have more links to share, and may drop another edit or post later depending upon mood, really just want to go fishing WITH mask and slathered up in deet and Permethrine.

No desire to pop down candidate T’s opinion of gold star families, OR veterans in general (they sign on to die).

636A0CA8-C074-4CEF-86D9-A7238F4C008D.jpeg

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors