AARP's caregiver resource center can help you navigate your role as a family caregiver. Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oil prices spike after attack on Saudi facilities hits global supply

Message 11 of 23

Kidboy,

Aren't you forgetting about the law of supply and demand?  Oil companies are free to sell their product to whoever pays them the most.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:

@KidBoy2wrote:

I am thankful that the US has increased our oil production.

This is not that big a deal to our economy. What would kill our economy is if we get the Green New Deal.

MsStretch POSTED..

I am sure a lot of kiddies are glad the US has increased oil production, especially since their daddy is intent on rolling back auto standards so we will need a lot more of it. JMO, I would personally prefer 50 MPG, but if it helps gum up the future by having to buy more gas, bring it on. Wanna make sure the economy stays good. Lives don't matter.

===========================================================

FYI this thread is.. Oil prices spike after attack on Saudi facilities hits global supply

You have a choice if you do not want to use gas for your car...buy a electric car

I like the fact that we are not dependent on getting our oil from the middle east. no thanks to Obama.

Yes, I like the fact our economy is doing good.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Again..This is not that big a deal to our economy. What would kill our economy is if we get the Green New Deal.

Today saw some gas stations had raised their prices another .20 per gallon. That is .30 since Sunday. Thank you Trump. We can add this added expanse to the extra $1,000 per person per year we are paying for everything this year due to Trumps tariffs. Well we all can look forwarded to the coming increase in health care costs next year If Trump wins his law suit and kills the ACA the  the $1,000 tariff increase could seem like small change. I live in Oil and gas country and they tell us it cost the oil cos about $10.00 per barrel to get the oil out of the ground. Tell us why the difference between cost and the about $50.00 a barrel charged in normal times. I will tell you. Oil prices are set in the world market place and sadly have little bearing to the  real costs here is the US.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23
'High probability' Saudi attack launched from Iranian base
New Day

The attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities was carried out by low altitude cruise missiles, likely launched from an Iranian base near the Iraqi border, according to Saudi and US investigators. CNN's Nick Paton Walsh and Nic Robertson have more. Source: CNN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@KidBoy2wrote:

This is not that big a deal to our economy. What would kill our economy is if we get the Green New Deal.

MsStretch POSTED..

I am sure a lot of kiddies are glad the US has increased oil production, especially since their daddy is intent on rolling back auto standards so we will need a lot more of it. JMO, I would personally prefer 50 MPG, but if it helps gum up the future by having to buy more gas, bring it on. Wanna make sure the economy stays good. Lives don't matter.

===========================================================

FYI this thread is.. Oil prices spike after attack on Saudi facilities hits global supply

You have a choice if you do not want to use gas for your car...buy a electric car

I like the fact that we are not dependent on getting our oil from the middle east. no thanks to Obama.

Yes, I like the fact our economy is doing good.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Again..This is not that big a deal to our economy. What would kill our economy is if we get the Green New Deal.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@KidBoy2 wrote:

This is not that big a deal to our economy.  What would kill our economy is if we get the Green New Deal.

I am sure a lot of kiddies are glad the US has increased oil production, especially since their daddy is intent on rolling back auto standards so we will need a lot more of it.  JMO, I would personally prefer 50 MPG, but if it helps gum up the future by having to buy more gas, bring it on.  Wanna make sure the economy stays good.  Lives don't matter.

NOT

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

Before he was elected, Trump said that Americans should not be defending the Saudis with our blood.  That if we did, we should get paid huge amounts to do so. 

They give him a glowing orb to touch and he gets all squishy again.

Maybe that is his normal consistency? 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

Do we have anyone investigating the site to the determine the weapons used and possible origin?

Did Iran actually do this? Sure seems like SA could have staged this for public sentiment. 

No one invaded SA...why start a war over an oil facility attack...or is trump the 

prince’s puppet to do his bidding. 

Or is this trump being a blowhard, and wanting us to focus on this, instead of the other problems that he has going on!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@Richva wrote:

Just think...if Trump had not screwed the pooch on the Iranian negotiations....we would have some credibility to resolve this. Well, it was nice being a world power while it lasted. 

Yep - hard to imagine the United States could discend from World Leader into a snake pit led by liars, morons and cheats in just 3 years.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

I'm more concerned trump has found the opportunity to go to war he's been itching for,,,,,

Align more closely with Israel......kiss the Prince of Saudi Arabia's butt for a year or two......sell billions of dollars weapons to a war-mongering S.A. with Big Daddy trump as their enforcer....and a national security adviser arguing daily for a fight.  Add to that a ego-maniac leader who will do anything to remain in office.....include, "wagging-the dog".....to distract the electorate from his lies and failures.....

You have a mix for a major war......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

Not something I worry about. 

I worry more about cyber attacks. Banks down. Power grids down. Iran recently attacked Parliament. We attacked Iran. Iran attacks us.  And so on.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22