Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh my. How Can it Be? A GOP w/ Integrity!

Message 1 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

I was just reading about this in the Washington Post.

Interesting to note that Rep. Amash is a co-founder of the House Freedom Caucus, notably which tried to repeal Obamacare and is generally known as a mouthpiece for the president.  I guess there are some things that cross partisan lines like ignoring law and order in our government.  As Amash tweeted, "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law — the foundation of liberty — crumbles".  Amash has read the entire Mueller report.

I saw this earlier too, was going to post it and saw this topic. The rule of law must count even to some Republicans. I hope the numbers grow.

Sad, isn't it that a poster found it important to try and make this topic about themselves.  Obviously it wasn't as there was clearly a link to the topic.

Sad to see the hate filled left totally without a sense of humor. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Oh my. How Can it Be? A GOP w/ Integrity!

Message 2 of 14

PanJ said, "Nice to see a Republican that doesn't live in the make believe world the others do.Too bad there's only one choosing country over party"

Sometimes it takes only one to start a movement.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

Interesting to note that Rep. Amash is a co-founder of the House Freedom Caucus, notably which tried to repeal Obamacare and is generally known as a mouthpiece for the president.  I guess there are some things that cross partisan lines like ignoring law and order in our government.  As Amash tweeted, "When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law — the foundation of liberty — crumbles".  Amash has read the entire Mueller report.

I saw this earlier too, was going to post it and saw this topic. The rule of law must count even to some Republicans. I hope the numbers grow.

Sad, isn't it that a poster found it important to try and make this topic about themselves.  Obviously it wasn't as there was clearly a link to the topic.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 14

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It can be because that's tht(sic) way I was raised.

Off topic.

Not at all - it directly addresses the topic.

Not at all, not even a wee bit.

Totally.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 14

Im waiting to hear Republican Ohio Governor John Kasich's voice of reason. He seems to be one of the very few "Moderate Republican's" left. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 14

Centristsin2010:  Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI) said he believes President Trump engaged in "impeachable conduct" and accused Attorney General William Barr of intentionally misleading the public.

Nice to see a Republican that doesn't live in the make believe world the others do.Too bad there's only one choosing country over party.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Off topic.

Not at all, not even a wee bit.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 14

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Off topic.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 14

@MsStretch wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 14

@rk9152 wrote:

Off topic.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views