Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh look, it's the Antifa

Message 1 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

The term "alt-right" has been perverted to mean anyone right of Che Guevara. And now we have the manufactured

"neoRepublicans".

But I do!!!!!! I lived thru the Che Guevara time and his rise. I will tell you about Che Guevara. He was a man that truly and sincerely believed that Communism was the right type of governement. He was not a blowhard like Fidel, but saw that the institution of Communism in Cuba was the right thing to do. 

Who are they and how did they develop "fellow travelers" - and do you have examples of the hatred that these "neoRepublicans" spew? Remember we are not talking about the Nazis and the Kluxers - it's that other group, your invention, the neoRepublicans.
I believe that the Republican Party is suffering from a reformation of its own platform. And undortunately, has made the decission to simply accept and embrace the most extremists in his own party. instead of becoming not more moderatef but simply to the center of their own platform.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 44

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

o antifa.png

No MIseker, they are not wearing Guy Fawkes masks or bandannas.

Neither was one of the armed groups protecting the Left, Redneck Revolution.

I have no idea what that means. However, to equate GIs who fought for our Constitution with those who would destroy is it highly offensive.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 44

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

anyone that states friday night actions on UVA campus was permittied is telling a lie. Anyone that says the permit was for anything other than preservation of the statue is telling a lie. You pay lip service about the antifa but you have no idea how it or its supporters work or what they stand for.

If they were operating outside the law, whose job is it to attend to that - the police or an armed mob that came to town looking for a fight?

Would you care to start a topic on antifa so we can all share your vast knowledge?

I did.

No you didn't.

So it ends.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 44

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cn5621 wrote:

Hey, take a chill pill before you have a stroke. I hate the KKK and White Supremacist as well as the Nazi and think of them as thugs and white trash, but I also try to be open minded and respectful of others openions. I am ashamed to admit that sometimes I let comments get under my skin and make some "Snarky," comments. You can't change anyone's mind by picking a fight. 

For hundreds of years the law has held that "silence implies consent", and the neoRepublicans would dearly love for their fellow travelers in the KKK, Nazi and White Supremicist movements to be greeted with silence when they spew their hate.

You can't change the mind of the mindless regardless. What you CAN do is make sure nobody thinks they represent a majority of anything....EXCEPT the GOP of course.

The term "alt-right" has been perverted to mean anyone right of Che Guevara. And now we have the manufactured "neoRepublicans".

Who are they and how did they develop "fellow travelers" - and do you have examples of the hatred that these "neoRepublicans" spew? Remember we are not talking about the Nazis and the Kluxers - it's that other group, your invention, the neoRepublicans.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 44

@mickstuder wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Oh look - seriously?     And then to prove how intelligent (not) this thread is supposed to be, one person quotes a Wiki definition.   Do they know how these article are written and edited...anyone using it as a source are seriously deluded.

:

It is beyond bizarre that some are attempting to make some sort of equivalence between people who have spent a fair amount of their time and money to keep alive a system of white supremecy and hate for anyone else, aka the KKK and NeoNazi and White Supremists and those who dare to challenge their fascist regimes.  

So who has fought against fascist regimes in the past????????

Reminder:   the groups that Donald is supporting have two things in common:   Hate and Racism.      The supposed antithesis is fighting against those two non-democratic values.

Positions held by anti-fa 

Science is Real

Black Lives Matter

No Human is Illegal

Love is Love

Women's Rights are Human Rights

So I will ask those supporting the KKK, Neo-Nazi and White Nationalists:   What right are you will to give up?    

Ah yes - Once Again a Clear & Concise Illustration of the - Elitist Mentality on this Forum

You AreSimply Not Smart Enough Mick Studer to Discuss These Complex Issues With the Rest of US

You are incapable of absorbing these Complex Issues and Reaching a Acceptable Conclusion

The Best Part of all of these Folks Comments...................

They are Framing Themselves as only individuals with a IQ above XXX are allowed to be Card Carrying Members of the Defenders of Truth & Justice and The Real & Only American Way Club

More Importantly & Irnically they frame themselves as the Official Club of those in the Battle against - Discrimination - Racism - Bigotry - Etc

Whoa Wait - aren;t these the same People who Criticize Trump for Making Fun of and Criticizing a Handicapped Reporter...........................

I guess in the world of the Elitist you get to pick & choose what Handicaps are Off Limits and what ones are Fair Game - Strange Logic

So because Mick Studer is Intellectually Challenged in Their Opinion - Simply Write Off His Comments as those from someone who is not capable or how about we Actually Say the Word

Mick Studer is Inferior and that comes from many of the Principles in the Elite's AARP Politics & Current Events Forum who are working tirelessly to fight against Hatred Bigotry Racism - Discrimination - Etc - But They Get to Pick & Chose Who's Comments have Value & Who's Don;t

Heh Heh

the Antifa has a place for everyone.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

o antifa.png

No MIseker, they are not wearing Guy Fawkes masks or bandannas.

Neither was one of the armed groups protecting the Left, Redneck Revolution.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 44

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

anyone that states friday night actions on UVA campus was permittied is telling a lie. Anyone that says the permit was for anything other than preservation of the statue is telling a lie. You pay lip service about the antifa but you have no idea how it or its supporters work or what they stand for.

If they were operating outside the law, whose job is it to attend to that - the police or an armed mob that came to town looking for a fight?

Would you care to start a topic on antifa so we can all share your vast knowledge?

I did.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 44

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@cn5621 wrote:

Hey, take a chill pill before you have a stroke. I hate the KKK and White Supremacist as well as the Nazi and think of them as thugs and white trash, but I also try to be open minded and respectful of others openions. I am ashamed to admit that sometimes I let comments get under my skin and make some "Snarky," comments. You can't change anyone's mind by picking a fight. 

For hundreds of years the law has held that "silence implies consent", and the neoRepublicans would dearly love for their fellow travelers in the KKK, Nazi and White Supremicist movements to be greeted with silence when they spew their hate.

You can't change the mind of the mindless regardless. What you CAN do is make sure nobody thinks they represent a majority of anything....EXCEPT the GOP of course.

Silence doesn't mean concurrence any more than the riots caused by liberals, mean they hate the KKK - if fact they started the KKK.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 44

@cn5621 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 44

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@gordyfl wrote:

This whole thing could have been avoided if both sides held legal rallies on different days. 

Agreed. But it seems that one group was there to suppress the rights of the other, not to have a rally.

Do you not think that the White Supremacist/Nationalist agenda of the KKK should be objected to?

Sure.

Do you support the White Supremacist Nationalist agenda and actions of the kKK?

No - unless you consider applying for a rally permit to be an "action".

Do you not think that others should have the right to protest against them? Do you think that protesting against them is deserving of being ran over and killed by a KKK sympathist in a vehicle?

I do and no.

Kudos
Views