Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh look, it's the Antifa

Message 41 of 44

@Richva wrote:

The Anti Fascists or AntiFa believe in fighting fire with fire.  One of the most memorable Antifa actions was captured on film when White Lives Matter representative Richard Spencer was punched in the face while giving an interview.  The are giving the Alt-Right, KKK, and Nazis some thoughts as they make it a bit more risky to parade around in public pretending their goal is not the ownership of human beings. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

Not really. One one side the "fire" is words; on the other side it is bricks and blocking public access. I call your attention to Berkeley.

Granted, in the Charlottesville situation both sides came armed. Who was the aggressor and who was the defender is up for debate. But one side did have an announced and permitted demonstration planned.

And I have seen nothing about "ownership". Possibly you have quotes.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 44

@NerdyMom wrote:

Are these the anarchists?   Or are they distinct?  I know the anarchists have been on law enforcement's radar for a long time.    

Violence, other than immediate self defense or defense of others, is never OK in my book.  No matter what the cause. 

Mostly anarchists who do not believe government will protect the population against threats like the alt-right, Nazis, KKK, White Lives Matter, and other terrorist organizations. I get the feeling they take a lot of their lessons from the Jews in Nazi Germany. You can imagine what THOSE lessons are. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 44

Are these the anarchists?   Or are they distinct?  I know the anarchists have been on law enforcement's radar for a long time.    

Violence, other than immediate self defense or defense of others, is never OK in my book.  No matter what the cause. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

Oh look, it's the Antifa

Message 44 of 44

The Anti Fascists or AntiFa believe in fighting fire with fire.  One of the most memorable Antifa actions was captured on film when White Lives Matter representative Richard Spencer was punched in the face while giving an interview.  The are giving the Alt-Right, KKK, and Nazis some thoughts as they make it a bit more risky to parade around in public pretending their goal is not the ownership of human beings. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/what-is-antifa-trnd/index.html

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors