Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Kudos
Views

Re: Oh Please Don't

Message 1 of 19

Thanks everyone. This thread is now locked.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@Soosie wrote:
Pay closer attention to other posters here and you would know, as most all here do, that Rker321 has macular degeneration and uses large type to be able to see....................@ChasKy53.....................I just went back to read the guidelines again. I refer to them a lot. It states to be courteous. I didn't see where it says one must know what is wrong with everyone. I didn't see where the guidelines state that certain impairments give someone a pass. I find your message telling me to pay closer attention to be one of not staying with the guidelines of being courteous to other posters.

I agree with you Soosie, and I find the bold red postings bothersome to my eyes...even black would be better.  Rk321 should be more courteous to those they don't agree with also.  And I don't understand how RK can read our small dark fonts but makes theirs so big and bold - it does appear to be yelling.

"In the end, only kindness matters."

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@easyed598 wrote:

Even when trump wins the popular vote and electorial (sic) votes ,we can rest assured the Dems be whining about Russian collusion for another 4 years.  Smiley Very Happy

And Repubs will be dismissing the collusion and lack of integrity at every turn....BUT, we'll never know because THAT will never happen.

Image result for blue wave gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19
Pay closer attention to other posters here and you would know, as most all here do, that Rker321 has macular degeneration and uses large type to be able to see....................@ChasKy53.....................I just went back to read the guidelines again. I refer to them a lot. It states to be courteous. I didn't see where it says one must know what is wrong with everyone. I didn't see where the guidelines state that certain impairments give someone a pass. I find your message telling me to pay closer attention to be one of not staying with the guidelines of being courteous to other posters.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@Soosie wrote:

Have you forgotten Obama?

Of course we can't forget Obama. He was one of the BEST PRESIDENTS this country has ever had.

The COMMANDER IN CHEAT that now occupies the White House is a fool.

That's why I call him TRUMP THE CHUMP.

Kim Yong Un and his renewed missile firings have made Trump the WORLD'S COURT JESTER with a little pointy hat with a bell on it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Even when trump wins the popular vote and electorial(sic) votes ,we can rest assured the Dems be whining about Russian collusion for another 4 years.  Smiley Very Happy

The other day the Trump team announced that New Mexico was in play for the 2020 presidential race. If that is the level of sophistication and polling the Trump team is using, it is going to be a very one sided election and not in Trump's favor. 

I wasn't aware that New Mexicans were for reparations, free college, guaranteed income, abolishing the 1st and 2nd amendment, Medicare for All, for the popular vote instead of electoral college, the green new deal, wealth taxes, and raising all the income taxes? At least "you people" know what you want!

Hmmm .... I didn't know that "New Mexicans" wanted all of those things, that the "you people" you referred to wanted all of that, or that any Political Party offered all of that.   There won't be any "Russian collusion for the next four years" because trump will not last past the next election and then will more than likely go to prison.  AND there is no such thing as "electorial" votes !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@Soosie wrote:
Yes!!!!!!!! why can't you? @rker321.................Why are you yelling at me? Do you think it necessary?

Pay closer attention to other posters here and you would know, as most all here do, that Rker321 has macular degeneration and uses large type to be able to see.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@Richva wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Even when trump wins the popular vote and electorial votes ,we can rest assured the Dems be whining about Russian collusion for another 4 years.  Smiley Very Happy

The other day the Trump team announced that New Mexico was in play for the 2020 presidential race. If that is the level of sophistication and polling the Trump team is using, it is going to be a very one sided election and not in Trump's favor. 

I wasn't aware that New Mexicans were for reparations, free college, guaranteed income, abolishing the 1st and 2nd amendment, Medicare for All, for the popular vote instead of electoral college, the green new deal, wealth taxes, and raising all the income taxes? At least "you people" know what you want!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@easyed598 wrote:

Even when trump wins the popular vote and electorial votes ,we can rest assured the Dems be whining about Russian collusion for another 4 years.  Smiley Very Happy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19
Yes!!!!!!!! why can't you? @rker321.................Why are you yelling at me? Do you think it necessary?
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors