Message 1 of 7

@easyed598 wrote:

Mick wrote-As this Chart Clearly Shows

Trump announced his Presidency - Market Crashed

Trump Won the Nomination - Market Crashed

Trump Won the Presidency - Market Tanked

Trump Made it through a year without going to Jail - Market Crashed

Trump Made it through a second year without going to Jail - Market Crashed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You forgot to mention that each time the market "supposedly" crashed ,it came back stronger than ever and even today it is a lot higher than  anytime when Obama was President. Buy today because two weeks from now it will be at record high.

Well Again As I've Illustrated Many Many Times on This Forum

When People Lose Money in the Stock Market - that Money is Gone Forever

If I'm Driving Over a River and in the Middle of the Bridge a $20 bill blows off my Dash and down into the River - it's Gone - it might become - someone elses money - but it's a Concrete Loss for me................

It doesn't matter one Single Bit - if when I Stop in the next Rest Area I find a $1000

One is a permanent loss & it makes my $1000 gain only Really worth $980

You folks selling this Ponzi Market Voodoo Economics are doing everyone a disservice

Free Markets are supposed to be Free  - the Stock Market is supposed to be based on the Normal Legal Non-political Transactional Free & Fair Markets

"The concept behind how the stock market works is pretty simple. Operating much like an auction house, the stock market enables buyers and sellers to negotiate prices and make trades.

Investors buy and sell stocks among themselves, and the exchange tracks the supply and demand of each listed stock.

That supply and demand help determine the price for each security, or the levels at which stock market participants — investors and traders — are willing to buy or sell"

The Minute Outside Forces Purposfully Work to Influence The Process

It Becomes something other than a Free Market

I call it a Ponzi Market because it's not functioning as a Auction House any Longer - it's becomes a SCAM

Trump is trying to Game this System for Political Considerations - he could care less about Americans - The American Economy or The Future of the Country or the Globe

It's Costing Real Americans Real Money & Trumps Track Record - 6 Bankruptcies and Losses of over 100 Million a Year for 10 Straight Years Proves - He Has NO IDEA WHAT HE'S DOING

Source - https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/investing/what-is-the-stock-market/

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh My Trump Policies Crash Dow Again >600

Message 2 of 7

Mick wrote-As this Chart Clearly Shows

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You forgot to mention that each time the market "supposedly" crashed ,it came back stronger than ever and even today it is a lot higher than  anytime when Obama was President. Buy today because two weeks from now it will be at record high.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

Stocks Set for Worst Drop of the Year on China Woe: Markets Wrap

U.S. stocks and commodities tumbled after China retaliated against Trumps Incompetence with higher tariffs on a range of American goods.

More than 470 stocks in the the S&P 500 fell and the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped over 600 points after China targeted some of the nation’s biggest exporters. Boeing dropped 4.3%, Caterpillar Inc. fell 5.3% and Apple Inc. lost 5.4%.

The new penalties also took aim at American farmers, sending soybean and cotton prices plunging. The dollar advanced and 10-year Treasury yields fell to the lowest level since late March.

I THINK THIS JUST ABOUT SAYS IT ALL - SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT

dont get it .png

Source - Trump Twitter

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@easyed598 wrote:

Dow still up 30% in 2 years -Good opportunity to buy and make some money. China needs us more than we need them with our booming economy . China economy has screeched to a halt.

Good Opportuntity Too Buy? - how about the people that bought the last time Trump Policies - Crashed the Market and Today are losing Big Time - just like the time B4 that and the time B4 that - Etc.

China Needs US - We owe China Trillions in Loans - The US Goes Under if China Calls in Loans - No One Else Will Lend To US With Trump in Office 

As this Chart Clearly Shows

Trump Starts Tariff War He Cannot Win Without US Tax Payers Subsidizing Every Major US Industry and US Consumers Paying a Trump Imposed Sales Tax on Everything They Buy 

Even Trumps Own Economic Advisor Kudlow - Admitted - Consumers Are Paying the Price for Trumps Incompetence

Question to Kudlow From Fox News Wallace “It’s not China that pays tariffs,” Wallace said. “It’s the American importers, the American companies that pay what, in effect, is a tax increase and oftentimes passes it on to U.S. consumers.”

“Fair enough,” Kudlow replied.

dow .png

Source - https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Dow still up 30% in 2 years -Good opportunity to buy and make some money. China needs us more than we need them with our booming economy . China economy has screeched to a halt.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Oh My Trump Policies Crash Dow Again >600

Now what, more escalation? 

Who will lose face first? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Oh My Trump Policies Crash Dow Again >700

Message 7 of 7

Soon after Trump tweeted 'China Won't retaliate' to $200 billion in US tariffs, Beijing did just tha...

The Guy Deciding US Economic Policy is the Same Guy Who Lost - 100 Milllion a Year for 10 Straight Years

What Allowed Him to Keep Being a Loser in Business and Surviving - A Millionaire Father?

Now Trump Has the US Tax Payers Instead of a Daddy With the Big Bucks to support his Failed Policies

Worst of all Trump also now has a Cult that thinks - Losing is Actually Winning - Because Trump Told Them it's So

stock .png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements