Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh My - Putin Rejects Trump WH Bromance

Message 1 of 10

Wow - Putin must feel like he got so much out of Trump in their Secret Helsinki Meeting that he doesn;t want to see Trump again in person until at least next year......................ha ha ha

I thought Trumps thought him and Putin were going to be Best Buds and meet Monthly

The Kremlin had dragged its feet on accepting Trump’s invitation to attend a summit in Washington this year.

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-putin-meeting-delayed_us_5b58c3c2e4b0fd5c73cb3257

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@oceanedge2 wrote:

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

Ah, if ONLY Nurse Rachett WAS on the WH staff - there'd be no Trade War, no mindless threats of War against Iran, no huge redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the corporate Oligarchs, no spewing of hate and lies EVERY DAY - just a smiling idiot, drooling in his soup and posing for pictures with visiting Fundies and former Playmates.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@alferdpacker wrote:

Could this be an indication that Russia considers trump to be the political equivalent of a "one night stand"?

hehe And with our luck, instead of it being the kind of one night stand that makes you swear off drinking for the rest of your life, not only do you double down on the drinking, but also take up crack.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

Could this be an indication that Russia might consider trump to be the political equivalent of a "one night stand"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

Unbelievable, except it's NOT!  He is terrified of the BlueWave and already blaming Putin, the guy who doesn't hack elections/democracys.  What a stupid, insane 'hit back' this is.  Americans hit dt with their outrage for his support of Putin while demeaning American Inelligence - so he hits back with - well, he is coming to see me - take that!  Now Putin slaps him silly letting him know he is the Master here and not the Puppet.

What is most revealing is because of being an insane imbecile, dt cannot fathom not everyone else on the planet is not also.  Especially Putin.  He has totally lost it this time and it's only going to get worse for him.  He dug the hole and has fallen in head first.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@oceanedge2 wrote:

I’m very concerned that Russia will be fighting very hard to have an impact on the upcoming Election. Based on the fact that no President has been tougher on Russia than me, they will be pushing very hard for the Democrats. They definitely don’t want Trump!

Than why haven;t you initiated a single policy or Presidential directive to US Cyber Command or any of the US Intelligence Agencies under the Espionage Act?

Why haven;t you hired a Cyber Security Chief to fill the Position thats been vacanrt in the Whitehouse for over a year?

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

Does that mean the honeymoon is over already? Since Trump is so fond of sending people songs, will someone make sure he gets a copy of the Bee Gees' "How Can You Mend A Broken Heart".

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

Thank you for your post 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Oh My - Putin Rejects Trump WH Bromance

Message 10 of 10

Russia Snubs Trump’s Invite For Second Summit: ‘Not Now’

Another Example of Trumps Incompetence & Cluelessness

Even Putin knows there would be Millions of People in the Streets in Washington DC - protesting a Russian Despot visiting the US White House.....................

Apparently, he told his boyfriend Trump that they are going to have to keep up their Bromance long distance

Even though President Trump has already proposed a follow-up to his recent summit with Vladimir Putin, it would appear that the Russians aren’t interested in another meeting.

Reuters recently reached out to Kremlin diplomat Yuri Ushakov to see if Moscow had any response to the fallout from last week’s summit in Helsinki. Ushakov said that Trump and Putin could have a meeting at international events like the G20 summit later this year, but he declined to elaborate on why exactly his government hasn’t accepted Trump’s invitation to meet again sooner.

“After the summit you know what kind of atmosphere there is around its outcome,” said Ushakov. “I think it would be wise to let the dust settle and then we can discuss all these questions in a business-like way. But not now.”

Even though Trump mostly spoke favorably of Putin during their joint press conference and the days since then, Reuters suggests that the Russians were “taken aback” by the magnitude of the criticism Trump received for how he handled the summit. This might have factored into Ushakov’s comments to the media, since the report described him as “citing a desire not to inflame what he described as an already overheated U.S. political situation.”

Source - https://www.mediaite.com/online/russia-snubs-trumps-invite-for-second-summit-not-now/

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors