Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh MY

Message 1 of 5

No one ever charged the Donald gang with intelligence...and this just proves that they are like the Donald supporters here - they read the headline and never the article.    But post it and pretend that they know what is in the article and how "glorious" that information should be, as visions of sugar plums dance in their heads.      Hilariously wrong - and sadly this is more and more common.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

An official White House e-mail included that WaPo article?  That WaPo article that completely dogs him?  

Edited:   Oh, yes he did!   Hahahahahahah!   

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/324489-white-house-cites-satire-column-to-tout-budget 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@umbarch64 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

2     Drop down to News Reports and read the article at the WAPO link.      ( and yes, I copied the information from 1600 site just prior ( aka minutes) before writing this thread.

OK...ummmmmm...I saw political propaganda issued from what should be an official government source of accurate infomation provided to its Citizens.  Is that what you saw too?

Yep - we all saw it.

RUMP - once a liar, now a liar, always a liar.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

@afisher wrote:

2     Drop down to News Reports and read the article at the WAPO link.      ( and yes, I copied the information from 1600 site just prior ( aka minutes) before writing this thread.

OK...ummmmmm...I saw political propaganda issued from what should be an official government source of accurate infomation provided to its Citizens.  Is that what you saw too?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Oh MY

Message 5 of 5

who knew we average non-wealthy plebes could sign up and get a daily email from 1600.    Well, yes we can.    Here is part of todays:

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S SCHEDULE

• 9:30AM: President Trump meets with the Republican Study Committee
  • 10:00AM: President Trump leads a listening session on veterans' affairs
  • 11:30AM: President Trump has a meeting with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 11:45AM: President Trump leads a bilateral meeting with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 12:30PM: President Trump leads a roundtable discussion on vocational training with American and German business leaders
  • 1:20PM: President Trump participates in a joint press conference with the Chancellor of Germany
  • 1:50PM: President Trump hosts a working luncheon with the Chancellor of Germany

NEWS REPORTS

• The Washington Post: "Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why"
    Read More
  • Politico: "Trump praises Irish 'fight' at White House ceremony"
    Read More

1.    It is unclear why Donald has a meeting with Chancellor of Germany and then a bilateral meeting with her - because the first one was also 2 people ( aka bilateral) - but that is not what I want to share with everyone.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Replies