Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh Donnie you show how clueless you are AGAIN

Message 21 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie

Yes, and it's easy to pull up the exact scripture.  For instance what I just posted came from Acts10:35.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

Awwwww Soosie...Tx too.  You KNOW that is the way it should be, but isn't.  Didn't take any sides.  Didn't deflect to excuse the indefensible.  Just told it like it is.  There is a beam that needs removing in order to see the mote....even the one in God's eye.

Doubt there is any beam in God's eye since quoting the scripture we find:  "Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right.…"

And note that it was one from the liberal side that brought skin color into the topic. 

I brought hair color into the topic too, be honest.  Get over it.  Sure seems that carrying signs with pictures of the Obamas with monkey faces, pictures of Obama getting hung, and signs saying "get the black man out of the white House", fits the term "racist" far more than me referring to it does.  Actually my statement was accusing others, and not people in this discussion group, of being racist. You know, the ones that carried those signs ........ and the self proclaimed Alt-Right that now publicly supports Trump.

My how your perceptions seem to have changed.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 35
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 35
@scout.......I have found that living in the present and looking forward to the future is so much more productive than constantly looking in the rear view mirror.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 35
@chas......Funny way to word it. Guess what, I am not buying it.

Soosie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 35

@umbarch64 wrote:

Awwwww Soosie...Tx too.  You KNOW that is the way it should be, but isn't.  Didn't take any sides.  Didn't deflect to excuse the indefensible.  Just told it like it is.  There is a beam that needs removing in order to see the mote....even the one in God's eye.

Doubt there is any beam in God's eye since quoting the scripture we find:  "Then Peter began to speak: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism, but welcomes those from every nation who fear Him and do what is right.…"

And note that it was one from the liberal side that brought skin color into the topic. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Since we have a blooming red idiot in the White House, a black man is looking pretty good, isn't he ?????

--------------------------------
Very racist comment. The color of ANY President's skin does not matter.

Soosie

Well it sure seemed to matter to all of the people who carried signs showing the Obama's with monkey faces, signs showing Obama being hung, etc, etc,. Are you forgetting all of that?  And now the self proclaimed Alt Right Racist Nationalists support Trump. This is all now part of our history. I don't like it but that's history now.

By the way Soosie, I wasn't referring to Trump's skin color, I was referring to his hair.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 35

Umbarch - Do you find it interesting that our RWers hate it when someone points out we had a black President, but said nothing when their ilk ranted about him being illigetimate because he came from Kenya, and one of the loudest ranters FOR YEARS was Der Trumper? Likewise not a word of displeasure from any GOPers about the racist cartoons and photoshops that were circulated by just about every Republican in emails?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Since we have a blooming red idiot in the White House, a black man is looking pretty good, isn't he ?????

--------------------------------
Very racist comment. The color of ANY President's skin does not matter.

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

From the many comments regarding skin colors, racism seems to be becoming prevalent on this forum.  And those many comments are coming from those who claim to be liberal and tolerent.

Kudos
Views