Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh Donnie you show how clueless you are AGAIN

Message 11 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have a good day

I believe you meant "Have a blessed day" because otherwise you will be sent to the inner rings of Hades.  Right?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Yes, they have changed.  And some even think that it is showing maturity and willing to listen to and even accept new ideas instead of being stuck with narrow minded opinions.  In fact I had always thought that was the definition of being liberal and accepting other and new ideas. 

According to the definition here, it is being more conservative than the conservatives; summed up as saying either you see it my way or you are completely wrong.

Maybe you would like to start a topic about tha t.............................

No, it fits perfectly not only here but included in some of the topics about the impression liberals give to others....  or should I say those claiming to be liberal?

Have a good day

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie

Uh .......... didn't Tx do that?

Tx quoted from the Bible, even going back and giving the chapter and verse.  So what did you find where that particular scripture said otherwise?  It says that regardless of your skin color, nationality, etc, they are equal to him.  

Maybe you would like to start a topic on that .......................

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

My how your perceptions seem to have changed.

Yes, they have changed.  And some even think that it is showing maturity and willing to listen to and even accept new ideas instead of being stuck with narrow minded opinions.  In fact I had always thought that was the definition of being liberal and accepting other and new ideas. 

According to the definition here, it is being more conservative than the conservatives; summed up as saying either you see it my way or you are completely wrong.

Maybe you would like to start a topic about tha t.............................

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie

Tx quoted from the Bible, even going back and giving the chapter and verse.  So what did you find where that particular scripture said otherwise?  It says that regardless of your skin color, nationality, etc, they are equal to him.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 35

That interview was terrifying.  OMG, does trump have no idea at all what the heck he is trying to push down the throats of law makers, to the detriment of everyday Americans?  Ridiculous man, totally ridiculous statement. 

Was it not trump and all his butt kissers who went out into the Rose Garden to celebrate a bill that will hurt  millions of Americans and possilby kill others??

I DON'T THINK CLUELESS REALLY DESCRIBES THIS FOOL.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 35

@ChasKy53 wrote:

My how your perceptions seem to have changed.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 35

@Soosie wrote:

Soosie

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
@scout.......I have found that living in the present and looking forward to the future is so much more productive than constantly looking in the rear view mirror.

Soosie

Maybe that's because the "rear view mirror" shows all of the racism that was directed towards the Obamas?  HIstory is our best teacher, it also shows us that the Trickle Down economic policies of the Republicans has cause the greatest income and wealth disparity since the 1700's. I "look forward" to the time that people start realizing that.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
@chas......Funny way to word it. Guess what, I am not buying it.

Soosie

Funny, I had nothing for sale.

Kudos
Views