Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Oh Donnie you show how clueless you are AGAIN

Message 1 of 35

T147244j- I certainly agree with you. I am so lucky to be in New York state where we have Kristian Gillibrand, Chuck Schumer,  and our wonderful Mr. Cuomo.

For those of you who live in states where you do not have great representation such as we do here in New York, I would advise you to take T147244J's advice.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 35

I believe Trump tapped into the most vunerable with big promises of being the anti establishment's hope for a bright new future by making promises he had no intention of keeping. The good ole working boy who does not have a clue  what goes on in Washington but believes this outsider is in their corner. 

I saw a woman being interviewed in a pharmacy who voted for Trump. She still praised him. These people will not realize have a clue what is in this new health care bill.

Did you know a 17% personal tax break and a 15%corporate tax break is also tagged on this health care bill???? SO Trump and his family will reap the rewards while the rest of us will loose our benefits???

These people will believe in his promises. Non of them will figure it out until one of their friends or family members die from lack of health care.

I urge all of you to call you senators who will vote on this Health care bill and it's benefits to the wealthy and express your thoughts!

Follow this link for their phone numbers

http://www.contactsenators.com/senator-phone-numbers

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 35

Umbarch-- I agree with you. Not only is trump a fool, but he believes the American people are fools. What is really sad, is that those who believe him do fall into that foolish category. I wouldn't call them fools, but I would call them dupes.

In addition,  the Republican representatives also believe the American people are fools. I posted a few times that I went to a Townhall for a Republican Congressman yesterday. He spoke about his extreme  interest in the public's ability to obtain good insurance, saying that he had a son with pre-existing conditions.  He made it clear how much that meant  to him. Later that same day, a Pennsylvania congressman said the same thing, verbatim, that Reed had said to the crowd gathered to hear his lies. 

It is not just trump who thinks that we are fools.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie

Uh .......... didn't Tx do that?

Tx quoted from the Bible, even going back and giving the chapter and verse. 

But missing a key verse from your quote Tex!

So what did you find where that particular scripture said otherwise?  It says that regardless of your skin color, nationality, etc, they are equal to him.

Nope ..... that's not what it says Tex!

The verse(s) were relative to Israel being the chosen people of God and how God revealed to Peter that God did not mean he withheld that divine favor from other people.  

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
@Tx.....Don't you love it when someone tries to quote what they think the Bible might say?

Soosie

Yes, and it's easy to pull up the exact scripture.

Yet you failed to do so!

For instance what I just posted came from Acts10:35.

Nope ..... It came from Acts 10:34-35!

Indeed Tex! ...... "Don't you love it when someone tries to (reference) what they think the Bible might say"?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 35

@Soosie wrote:
Since we have a blooming red idiot in the White House, a black man is looking pretty good, isn't he ?????

--------------------------------
Very racist comment. The color of ANY President's skin does not matter.
It sure "mattered" to the orange president who still bashes the black President!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 35

@Richva wrote:

No doubt sarcasm because of posting from scripture?  No, I said what I meant.

SARCASM?  I will never understand how the heathens in the population simply cannot stand to end a conversation in the manner approved by God himself. 

And of course another cute post.  I was replying to the poster about quoting correctly from the Bible.  And of course it is normally always liberals who cannot stand anything like that.

So have whatever sort of day you want.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 35

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have a good day

I believe you meant "Have a blessed day" because otherwise you will be sent to the inner rings of Hades.  Right?

SARCASM?  I will never understand how the heathens in the population simply cannot stand to end a conversation in the manner approved by God himself. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 35

@pc6063 wrote:

I DON'T THINK CLUELESS REALLY DESCRIBES THIS FOOL.

Sorry pc, it isn't so much that "the donald" IS a fool as it is that he takes the American People for fools.

I'm sorry too, that, so far, that political calculation has proven correct...He is POTUS. I believe it was 92% of those who voted for "the donald" said they would do so again. 

Congress is behaving as his 'tool'...partisanship 'trumps' concern for the National well-being.  It's true. 

He has delivered on his promise to the far right to begin packing SCOTUS with RRR functionaries. That will continue as rational SCOTUS judges age, retire and are replaced.

The RRR will once more pack the primaries and attempt to limit the 'rational' participation in the election.  It's true.

2018 is not that far away.  The composition of Congress is the last remaining check on the Donald until the Voters have another whack at behaving responsibly in 2020....IF it isn't too late by then .

In politics just as there is with Climate Change, there is a 'tipping point' after which remedies that will preserve what we have won't work.  Science, my friend, science.  

I'd like to point out that 'conservatism' is a dispositon to preserve what is established AND to promote gradual development rather than abrupt change.  To do other wise is actually Radical and I have called it so.

"the donald" has continued the abominable practices begun during the day of McCarthiy, the John Birch Society and now the TEA Party.

The People allowed these practices to become the "New Normal".

Why is irrelevant.  It is what it is.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 35

@Richva wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Have a good day

I believe you meant "Have a blessed day" because otherwise you will be sent to the inner rings of Hades.  Right?

Kudos
Views