If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Of Course, INDIVIDUAL-1 Backs Those RACIST WHITES

Message 11 of 100

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Logic????

The only logical conclusion is that those that support INDIVIDUAL-1 do so, not just from a political perspective.

They have clearly been programmed through the use of CULT programming to believe their CULT LEADER'S philosophy on race.

As they follow the rhetoric of his leadership, be it the "GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES" to African Nations are _ _ _ _ HOLES, to Mexicans are RAPIST............. they blindly subscribe to his philosophy on RACE RELATIONS.

They try to do it under the guise of being accepting of other races and for equality but there is a reason INDIVIDUAL-1'S support in minority communities was the lowest of any president in over 40 years.

And then there is the cult of hatred which has no interest in truth, only attacking the legally elected President.

Example - African Nations are _ _ _ _ HOLES. No he made mention of that type of nation out there. Do they not exist - is that not the type nation that people are fleeing as they try to sneak into America. As to the "good people" - there were, but they were not Nazis and Kluxers, nor antifas.

Example - His RACE RELATIONS are like mine - we see people not this type or that type like the "dividers" of the left.

Example - support in black community is not his job. The reduction in unemployment in the black community (and all communities) is his job and he has done it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 100

@cm9889168 wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Some people of color think white women shouldn't put their hair in dreads or corn rolls cuz that's a black thing.  Then I guess the black women shouldn't be straightening their hair cuz that's a 'white thing'

Here is yet another example of the philosophy from the 1950's.

Trying to equate hair style usage with the painting of a WHITE MAN'S face in BLACKFACE does nothing but provide proof that the writer believes BLACKFACE to be nothing but a joke to all concerned.

The writer overlooks, on purpose, that the origin of BLACKFACE  was to MOCK people of color who were enslaved at the time.

It is a hurtful image but the writer above makes nothing but fun of it comparing it to HAIR STYLES.

I wonder how long it will take to get certain people's philosophy to leave the '50's decade and earlier and move to the present?

A good plan - let's leave the '50s. We have had our marches, we have had our sit ins, we have had legal action to end segregation, we have had our "upward mobility", we have had our "cultural diversity".

Now it is time to drop the "blacks are unable to achieve in their own so WE have to oversee their lives". 

Now it is time to see black people as PEOPLE.

Now it is time to stop calling kids racists for smiling when having a drum beaten in their faces.

Now it is time to stop calling border security racist.

Now it is time to understand that one cannot imitate Michael Jackson without blackface - blackface not as mocking but as imitating.

And the list goes on........

Touche' one of your better posts.  I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears like my post did with the prior poster taking my comments out of context and missing the whole point. 

Black people are very competent at speaking up for themselves; but sometimes those with 'white guilt' don't see them that way....so whose (who is) *(who's) still living the philosophy of the 50s 60s?

Thus far it appears that the majority of republican/conservative persons to the right of center - especially those that are trump supporters - are still hopelessly stuck living the philosophy of the the bigoted and racist 50s and 60s...

Thank you. You responded exactly how I predicted you would.  I must be one of those 'rare' exceptions to your 'assumption' on Trump supporters.  I assume you'll be posting some factual proof that supports your post for us all to read?

Something that seems more ubiquitous is that it is those who are racist (or have white guilt) who keep looking for racism in everything/everyone - making race relations worse.

BTW why edit what I post.....post it all.  I wasn't comparing hair styles to black face....you ignored the rest where I did compare it to the White Chicks movie where the Wayons dressed in 'white face'...guess that didn't fit your agenda.

The only "edit" I did was to add a correction for what is a common homophonic grade school grammar error.

Any other edting was dome by someone else.

I maintain that the content of your post contains an agenda every bit as obvious as mine.

Tell us - after watching the video of Katelyn Ohashi's floor exercise that recieved a 10.0 perfect score - given that she used some Michael Jackson music to accompany her floor exercise - should she have competed in blackface?   Would the judges have given her a less than perfect score had she been in blackface?

Yep  - I'm proud of my agenda that aims for an America that's completely racially intermixed - after all - hybrids are generally better than purebreds in most kinds of evaluations...

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 100

@alferdpacker wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Some people of color think white women shouldn't put their hair in dreads or corn rolls cuz that's a black thing.  Then I guess the black women shouldn't be straightening their hair cuz that's a 'white thing'

Trying to equate hair style usage with the painting of a WHITE MAN'S face in BLACKFACE does nothing but provide proof that the writer believes BLACKFACE to be nothing but a joke to all concerned.

The writer overlooks, on purpose, that the origin of BLACKFACE  was to MOCK people of color who were enslaved at the time.

It is a hurtful image but the writer above makes nothing but fun of it comparing it to HAIR STYLES.

I wonder how long it will take to get certain people's philosophy to leave the '50's decade and earlier and move to the present?

A good plan - let's leave the '50s. We have had our marches, we have had our sit ins, we have had legal action to end segregation, we have had our "upward mobility", we have had our "cultural diversity".

Now it is time to drop the "blacks are unable to achieve in their own so WE have to oversee their lives". 

Now it is time to stop calling kids racists for smiling when having a drum beaten in their faces.

Now it is time to understand that one cannot imitate Michael Jackson without blackface - blackface not as mocking but as imitating.

Touche' one of your better posts.  I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears like my post did with the prior poster taking my comments out of context and missing the whole point. 

Black people are very competent at speaking up for themselves; but sometimes those with 'white guilt' don't see them that way....so whose (who is) *(who's) still living the philosophy of the 50s 60s?

Thus far it appears that the majority of republican/conservative persons to the right of center - especially those that are trump supporters - are still hopelessly stuck living the philosophy of the the bigoted and racist 50s and 60s...

Thank you. You responded exactly how I predicted you would.  I must be one of those 'rare' exceptions to your 'assumption' on Trump supporters.  I assume you'll be posting some factual proof that supports your post for us all to read?

Something that seems more ubiquitous is that it is those who are racist (or have white guilt) who keep looking for racism in everything/everyone - making race relations worse.

BTW why edit what I post.....post it all.  I wasn't comparing hair styles to black face....you ignored the rest where I did compare it to the White Chicks movie where the Wayons dressed in 'white face'...guess that didn't fit your agenda.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 100

@cm9889168 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Black people are very competent at speaking up for themselves; but sometimes those with 'white guilt' don't see them that way....so whose (who is) still living the philosophy of the 50s 60s?

He (tRump) is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages...
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Black people are very competent at speaking up for themselves; but sometimes those with 'white guilt' don't see them that way....so whose still living the philosophy of the 50s 60s?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Of Course, INDIVIDUAL-1 Backs Those RACIST WHITES

Message 16 of 100

On June 2, 2016, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that Federal Judge Curiel, who was born in Indiana, had "an absolute conflict" in presiding over the litigation given that he is of Mexican heritage.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

Logic????

The only logical conclusion is that those that support INDIVIDUAL-1 do so, not just from a political perspective.

They have clearly been programmed through the use of CULT programming to believe their CULT LEADER'S philosophy on race.

As they follow the rhetoric of his leadership, be it the "GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES" to African Nations are _ _ _ _ HOLES, to Mexicans are RAPIST............. they blindly subscribe to his philosophy on RACE RELATIONS.

They try to do it under the guise of being accepting of other races and for equality but there is a reason INDIVIDUAL-1'S support in minority communities was the lowest of any president in over 40 years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 100

@nctarheel wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

It is troubling to see how ingrained the philosophy relating to race relations by INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters has become. It is clear that OTHER RACES are a component of the "WE/THEY" philosophy that INDIVIDUAL-1 embedded into his followers during 2015 and 2016.

Take the above comments.

Concerning achievement, if things were based on equality as the writer thinks has been achieved, then we wouldn't have the following:

(1) Legal issues resulting from a Black Male sitting in a Starbucks minding his own business.

(2) Black youth being inordinately targeted for use of inordinate force by police.

(3) Voting restrictions targeting minority areas.

(4) Minorities being scrutinized based on different parameters for mortgages and loans.

(5) Black CEO's in Fortune 500 companies being the lowest in 16 years, three.

(6) Housing discrimination as strong as ever.

and it goes on and on.

The mocking smirk of the RACIST student from the school that has had confirmed OTHER RACIST issues being seen as a smile by the writer proves again that the mind set ingrained by INDIVIDUAL-1 into his followers is way off base.

Calling for border security where BROWN PEOPLE enter with nary a mention of the other ports of entry again clearly identifies the philosophy held by INDIVIDUAL-1 followers as relates to people of color.

And, of course, making an excuse to JUSTIFY a WHITE MAN painting up in BLACKFACE, knowing that BLACKFACE orginated as and continues to represent a MOCKING of Black People also clearly shows the philosophy embraced by those that follow INDIVIDUAL-1.

A complaint that we on the rational side of the equation engage in "WE/THEY" thinking followed by a lengthy screed employing "WE/THEY" thinking.

Logic????

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 100

@rk9152 wrote:

It is troubling to see how ingrained the philosophy relating to race relations by INDIVIDUAL-1 supporters has become. It is clear that OTHER RACES are a component of the "WE/THEY" philosophy that INDIVIDUAL-1 embedded into his followers during 2015 and 2016.

Take the above comments.

Concerning achievement, if things were based on equality as the writer thinks has been achieved, then we wouldn't have the following:

(1) Legal issues resulting from a Black Male sitting in a Starbucks minding his own business.

(2) Black youth being inordinately targeted for use of inordinate force by police.

(3) Voting restrictions targeting minority areas.

(4) Minorities being scrutinized based on different parameters for mortgages and loans.

(5) Black CEO's in Fortune 500 companies being the lowest in 16 years, three.

(6) Housing discrimination as strong as ever.

and it goes on and on.

The mocking smirk of the RACIST student from the school that has had confirmed OTHER RACIST issues being seen as a smile by the writer proves again that the mind set ingrained by INDIVIDUAL-1 into his followers is way off base.

Calling for border security where BROWN PEOPLE enter with nary a mention of the other ports of entry again clearly identifies the philosophy held by INDIVIDUAL-1 followers as relates to people of color.

And, of course, making an excuse to JUSTIFY a WHITE MAN painting up in BLACKFACE, knowing that BLACKFACE orginated as and continues to represent a MOCKING of Black People also clearly shows the philosophy embraced by those that follow INDIVIDUAL-1.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 100

@nctarheel wrote:

@cm9889168 wrote:

Kudos
Views