Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
544
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

544 Views
Message 1 of 42

@fangoh45 wrote:

Not from Mr. Gore you say? Well, well, the gent that showed up on Conan Obrien's show late at night was a dang good impersonator wouldn't you say. If you can't bring yourself to pull your fingers out of your ears while the vid is playing, try to read his lips. Are his lips saying several million degrees? Well, I reckon then the sun is billions of degrees. What an imbecile he is, and certainly doesn't say much for his believers. 

Maybe I'm wrong for labeling him an "imbecile", as he's making millions and millions on his snake oil sales. He might be the genius and his followers the imbeciles, eh?

For all ye of little faith check out the link below!

 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=al+gor...


Yep, he did indeed use the term "a million degrees" in the interview.  Never compared it to the Sun (which makes one response FAKE NEWS as they claimed he did). He simply used "million" for emphasis.  As has often been pointed out. Gore is not a scientist. He simply is presenting the facts according to science. 

 

This was an interview, not a term paper.  

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
544
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
563
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

563 Views
Message 2 of 42

@Richva wrote:

@fangoh45 wrote:
 

I'm sure his prediction about the glaciers melting was formulated because he believes the earth's core is several million degrees. Hotter than the sun. This guy is to be believed??This did not come from Al Gore in any of his speeches or his writings. Feel free to prove me incorrect but I call "Fake News" to say that Gore believes the earth's core to be hotter than the sun. 

 

 

Well, I'm sure there are some gullible individuals who would follow such an idiotic individual. 


 


Not from Mr. Gore you say? Well, well, the gent that showed up on Conan Obrien's show late at night was a dang good impersonator wouldn't you say. If you can't bring yourself to pull your fingers out of your ears while the vid is playing, try to read his lips. Are his lips saying several million degrees? Well, I reckon then the sun is billions of degrees. What an imbecile he is, and certainly doesn't say much for his believers. 

Maybe I'm wrong for labeling him an "imbecile", as he's making millions and millions on his snake oil sales. He might be the genius and his followers the imbeciles, eh?

For all ye of little faith check out the link below!

 

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-adk-adk_sbnt&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&hspart=adk&p=al+gor...

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
563
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
603
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

603 Views
Message 3 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As previously noted - how disgusting is it for people to use a human tragedy like Irma to push one's anti-religious message or to mock the beliefs of other's.

 

A new low was set by MSNBC tonight. There was a guy, high and dry in the studio and a guy windblown and wet in the storm in Naples. The camera on the second guy was showing all sorts of destruction - people's homes damaged or destroyed and these two clowns got into a lengthy discussion as to the politics of global warming.

 

 


Obviously, you have not been listening to the religious right who are spouting that Harvy hit Houston because they elected a lesbian mayor. Or, Rush telling people that Irma and Harvey were just Liberal conspiracies just before he bugged out himself.  Hypocracy, they name is Christian. 

 

True - I have not. I'm just commenting on posts here. But I gotta say, you certainly do have rather esoteric listening habits.



Reality does tend toward that "liberal viewpoint", doesn't it?

 

Has to do with the fact that the republican/conservative "alternate reality" is entirely a republican/conservative "deliberate fabrication"...

 

Trump lies more often than he tells the truth.  Established fact.

 

It appears to sane logical and rational adults that some of his worse characteristics have "rubbed off" on a number of his followers and supporters...

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
603
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
613
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

613 Views
Message 4 of 42

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

As previously noted - how disgusting is it for people to use a human tragedy like Irma to push one's anti-religious message or to mock the beliefs of other's.

 

A new low was set by MSNBC tonight. There was a guy, high and dry in the studio and a guy windblown and wet in the storm in Naples. The camera on the second guy was showing all sorts of destruction - people's homes damaged or destroyed and these two clowns got into a lengthy discussion as to the politics of global warming.

 

 


Obviously, you have not been listening to the religious right who are spouting that Harvy hit Houston because they elected a lesbian mayor. Or, Rush telling people that Irma and Harvey were just Liberal conspiracies just before he bugged out himself.  Hypocracy, they name is Christian. 

 

True - I have not. I'm just commenting on posts here. But I gotta say, you certainly do have rather esoteric listening habits.


Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
613
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
629
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

629 Views
Message 5 of 42

@rk9152 wrote:

As previously noted - how disgusting is it for people to use a human tragedy like Irma to push one's anti-religious message or to mock the beliefs of other's.

 

A new low was set by MSNBC tonight. There was a guy, high and dry in the studio and a guy windblown and wet in the storm in Naples. The camera on the second guy was showing all sorts of destruction - people's homes damaged or destroyed and these two clowns got into a lengthy discussion as to the politics of global warming.

 

 


Obviously, you have not been listening to the religious right who are spouting that Harvy hit Houston because they elected a lesbian mayor. Or, Rush telling people that Irma and Harvey were just Liberal conspiracies just before he bugged out himself.  Hypocracy, they name is Christian. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
629
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
643
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

643 Views
Message 6 of 42

As previously noted - how disgusting is it for people to use a human tragedy like Irma to push one's anti-religious message or to mock the beliefs of other's.

 

A new low was set by MSNBC tonight. There was a guy, high and dry in the studio and a guy windblown and wet in the storm in Naples. The camera on the second guy was showing all sorts of destruction - people's homes damaged or destroyed and these two clowns got into a lengthy discussion as to the politics of global warming.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
643
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
659
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

659 Views
Message 7 of 42

@fangoh45 wrote:
 

I'm sure his prediction about the glaciers melting was formulated because he believes the earth's core is several million degrees. Hotter than the sun. This guy is to be believed??This did not come from Al Gore in any of his speeches or his writings. Feel free to prove me incorrect but I call "Fake News" to say that Gore believes the earth's core to be hotter than the sun. 

 

 

Well, I'm sure there are some gullible individuals who would follow such an idiotic individual. 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
659
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
674
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

674 Views
Message 8 of 42

@easyed598 wrote:

 

olderscout wrote-God gave us the brains to know we ARE responsible and CAN do something about it, but He also gave us Free Will so we elect Republicans who refuse to admit Al Gore is right so they do nothing.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Good thing God gave us the brains to not believe Al Gore who predicted that the glaciers would all be melted 3 years ago. Republicans got more brains from God then the " Sky is falling"  enviromentalists.

I'm sure his prediction about the glaciers melting was formulated because he believes the earth's core is several million degrees. Hotter than the sun. This guy is to be believed??

Well, I'm sure there are some gullible individuals who would follow such an idiotic individual.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
674
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
703
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

703 Views
Message 9 of 42

@jimc91 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, if the religious whack-a-doodles won't say it, I will. Two of the worst hurricane events in American history back-to-back?  It has got to be God's wrath for electing a corrupt, incompetent, racist, immoral person like Donald Trump to lead us. 

 

Unless....................naw, there is no such thing as man made global climate change. It Couldn't be THAT!


This from one of our local Atheist on the board...

 

The term "blasphemy" comes to mind.

 

Beware.

 

 


Blasphemy - someone else's impropriety (as perceived by you) when speaking of your deity/belief system

 

It's said that god sees everything we do - so does that mean that humanity is porn for god?

 

Blasphemously presented for (dis)approval...

 

Oh - BTW - I'm not and have never been an atheist  - I'm a snarky Unitarian Unversalist/Scientific Realist - who has long ago realized that saying "I don't, and almost certainly never will know for certain" - is the only possible truth.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
703
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
726
Views

Re: Obviously, God is punishing us for electing Trump

726 Views
Message 10 of 42

@nctarheel wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Perhaps author should stay inside during lighting storms . God doesn`t appreciate invoking his name when bad things happen. Why not blame the Devil for the two hurricanes because we didn`t elect Hillary.


@easyed598,

 

Staying inside during a LIGHTING (SIC) storm is the worst place to be.

 

As those 100W, 75W, and 25W bulbs start exploding; you want to be as far away from the action as possible.

 

It is still unknown what happens in a LIGHTING (SIC) storm of LED or HALOGEN lights as there is not as much documentation of same.

 

Hopefully, LIGHTING (SIC) storms will slow down once TRUMP is removed from office.


It is always comforting to see that our resident spell checker is on duty.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
726
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.