Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obstruction of Justice

Message 41 of 55

@umbarch64wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A far left site quotes Obama's "wing man" and the left goes bonkers.

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

Apples and oranges again, good sir?  Two different things entirely separate from each other. Even IF what you speculate about is true, it is NOT connected to the current investigation....and you know it.  Seems to me this is just another iteration of the childish refrain common among 2nd graders at recess. "Buuuuttttt!.....he did it too!!!!!!"   Next one...."Everybody else does it so it must be OK!  I know it works with your political base, but it's dishonest, it's deliberately done and it doesn't address the issue at hand. Then again, perhaps that is the intent?  Hmmmmmm?

You may be right, but I am still hopeful that the Mueller team are legitimately investigating improper actions with regard to the last election as opposed to simply being out to "get Trump".

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

ANOTHER swing and a miss. It's not "Obama's wingman" (a term that would apply to the associates of the philandering twit now in the White House but not to President Obama).

Its the growing MOUNTAIN of evidence, INCLUDING an email FROM Der Trumper TO jrtrump telling jr to LIE TO THE FBI.

Then we can consider the firing of the head of the FBI because he wouldn't pledge alegence to Der Trumper, his constant barrage of threats against the men and women of the FBI, his ranting at his Attorney General for NOT covering the butt of POTUS, the hundreds of millions solicited from the Russian mob. oligarchs and Government, the ordering of the SEC to drop prosecution of buddies of Der Trump, and the bank that arranged $135,000,000 for Der Trumpers overseas Real Estate scams, the constant use of his private facilities that charge his security detail to stay close enough to protect him, the undermining our relations with NATO, the refusal to enforce the near unanamous sanctions against Russia for invading and annexing a peaceful Nation - yeah, we really need to consider Breightbart's totally debunked nonsense about President Obama and ignore the Treason of Der Trumper.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 55

@phyllisc6781

That’s a good point Phy. When you look at the number of lawyers working with Mueller, times the number of people within trump’s orbit that have been interviewed, of which most would have figured out by now that if they don’t tell the truth they will be going to prison for trump. And how much financial paperwork have they obtained (which they cannot lie about) from the IRS, banks, financial lenders, states and local paperwork concerning properties owned, sold, or leased. Add in emails and phone calls. And then multiply all of that with others involvement: ivanka, jared, manafort, cabinet members, and those in the campaign and administration. 

Yes Phy, Mueller is loading up. The financials alone will sink trump’s boat...and he knows it. Just look at his actions, he fears Mueller and trump is in panic mode...wonder why he is so scattershot and unfocused?

Even those around him claiming that trump is becoming out of control. 

the financials are coming donnie, but keep your eyes peeled for obstruction too

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 55

@Olderscout66

@Olderscout66wrote:

They found a tape of Nixon telling his people "you could always just say "I don't remember", and that wouldn't really be a lie"

They have the email of Der Trumper telling jrtrump and Jarad to tell the FBI they were discussing adoptions when they met with the KGB.

Nixon was charged with Obstruction of Justice. He resigned to avoid removal from office and Ford pardoned him so he never went to trial.

Der Trumper will be charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States and will try and start a war with North Korea to divert attention from his impending move the The House of Many Doors.

Makes you kinda wish we had a less blood thursty crook like Nixon as POTUS.

In all probability, Mueller has much more. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 55

They found a tape of Nixon telling his people "you could always just say "I don't remember", and that wouldn't really be a lie"

They have the email of Der Trumper telling jrtrump and Jarad to tell the FBI they were discussing adoptions when they met with the KGB.

Nixon was charged with Obstruction of Justice. He resigned to avoid removal from office and Ford pardoned him so he never went to trial.

Der Trumper will be charged with obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States and will try and start a war with North Korea to divert attention from his impending move the The House of Many Doors.

Makes you kinda wish we had a less blood thursty crook like Nixon as POTUS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 55

@gruffstuffwrote:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/eric-holder-mueller-will-charge-trump-with-obstruction-of-justi...

Eric Holder: Mueller Will Charge Trump With Obstruction of Justice

Former Attorney General Eric Holder says he believes special counsel Robert Mueller will eventually charge President Donald Trump with obstruction of justice.

A simple statement of the truth sometimes does the job best.  Good for you.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

Apples and oranges again, good sir?  Two different things entirely separate from each other. Even IF what you speculate about is true, it is NOT connected to the current investigation....and you know it.  Seems to me this is just another iteration of the childish refrain common among 2nd graders at recess. "Buuuuttttt!.....he did it too!!!!!!"   Next one...."Everybody else does it so it must be OK!  I know it works with your political base, but it's dishonest, it's deliberately done and it doesn't address the issue at hand. Then again, perhaps that is the intent?  Hmmmmmm?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 55

@alferdpacker—- That’s right AP – – obstruction of justice is what took  Nixon down, and something that will never touch Hillary and Obama as there was never any obstruction, except in the minds of trump cult followers who listen to any and all propaganda sites that feed their  delusional fantasies. 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 55

@gruffstuffwrote:

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/eric-holder-mueller-will-charge-trump-with-obstruction-of-justi...

Eric Holder: Mueller Will Charge Trump With Obstruction of Justice

Former Attorney General Eric Holder says he believes special counsel Robert Mueller will eventually charge President Donald Trump with obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of Justice - say - isn't the dead certain probability of facing a trial and being convicted of obstruction of justice what took the crook Nixon down and forced him to resign?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 55

@Panjandrom- Just listened to a Hannity fairytale telling his cult followers that nothing had been found and that the investigation was only about collusion  and that if anything investigation was a “paper thin case.“ Amazing since there have been 19 indictments and five guilty pleas that anybody would believe this, but trump and Fox and other propaganda sites have done a really good job at brainwashing their cultist.

Of course, this is patently false—this is what the original order to investigate from the AG’s office actually said with regard to the scope of this investigation:

i)  any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of Donald J Trump and

ii) Any matters that have arose or may arise directly from the investigation and

iii)   Any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R 600.4 (a).

Note that the word  collusion is never used. Those wrapped up in the propaganda  and lies of such pseudo-journalists – who  are really no more than entertainers,  can easily find out the truth. Finding the original order to investigate took me about 30 seconds, but the cultists don’t want to hear the truth, don’t want to have to deal with reality, and therefore,  will continue to live in the fairytale world of make-believe in which trump is a hero, rather than the criminal dysfunctional fool  he is, and who are in for a great awakening in the not so near future. 

One question – – only one count  of obstruction of justice? I can count more than a handful!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors