Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obstruction of Justice

Message 21 of 55

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A far left site quotes Obama's "wing man" and the left goes bonkers.

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

I know what you mean.  The last time we had a President with any class at all, he declared the government would not be going after his predecessor for war crimes.  Bush may have been very fortunate Obama took this position....we'll never know.  The far left sounded just like you do today.

How true !!!   KUDOS to you Cent.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

I know what you mean.  The last time we had a President with any class at all, he declared the government would not be going after his predecessor for war crimes.  Bush may have been very fortunate Obama took this position....we'll never know.  The far left sounded just like you do today.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 55

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No doubt about it, low IQ Trump Lovers have fallen for Trump's scam and actually believe the DOJ is corrupt. In the real world, the level of respect for them is incredibly high.

Why do you continue to put out dishonest posts like this?

Clearly it has been pointed out (MANY TIMES) the corruption in the DOJ was perpetrated by a few not the entire DOJ.

I guess it does not work with your "Trump is not my President" narrative huh.  This level of dishonesty seems to be all you have. That's disgusting!

Using large bold print does nothing to validate anything that you post, in fact the word 'childishness' comes to mind. The fake/false news spread on social media by the Russians and those repeating it seems to have influenced some posters here.  That is what is "disgusting"!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 55

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Thank you oceanedge2, Mueller is a man of integrity.

Think about this. There were 9 separate investigations of Hillary by a heavily biased team of Republican Congressmen and they could never file a single criminal charge against her. What members of Trump's Cult seem to forget is a prosecutor needs evidence to prove his or her case in a court of law.

LOL!!

Are you not aware that Congress does not have the power to Prosecute anybody?

Are you aware that if anything had been found by all of those Republican investigations and the FBI investigation that charges would have been filed?  Are you aware of the power that Mueller now has, of his integrity, and how close he is getting to trump? I think you are and that's why you consistently try to distract from it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Apples and oranges again, good sir?  Two different things entirely separate from each other. Even IF what you speculate about is true, it is NOT connected to the current investigation....and you know it.  Seems to me this is just another iteration of the childish refrain common among 2nd graders at recess. "Buuuuttttt!.....he did it too!!!!!!"   Next one...."Everybody else does it so it must be OK!  I know it works with your political base, but it's dishonest, it's deliberately done and it doesn't address the issue at hand. Then again, perhaps that is the intent?  Hmmmmmm?

You may be right, but I am still hopeful that the Mueller team are legitimately investigating improper actions with regard to the last election as opposed to simply being out to "get Trump".

Why do you keep trying to distract from the actions of trump and the Mueller investigations that keep getting closer and closer to him?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

Oh?  Perhaps you should start a topic about it then. This one is about trump and the strong likelihood that he is going to get charged with obstruction of justice. The article I posted  as a topic talks about the Russians posting false news, distractions, and also false statements discounting real news on social media. Interesting.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 55

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

The Obama/Hillary cult are wishful thinking!

Sounds like something someone would say that has been deeply influenced by the barrage of false and fake news that Russia has permeated our social media with.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Obstruction of Justice

Message 28 of 55

No Jim, the stories you put out and conclude are real, come from right wing media propagandists, not legitimate sources. There's been no proof of corruption in the DOJ or the FBI. For reasons I cannot explain, you automatically believe every story which Trump and his minions put out. Intelligent people don't for fall for and/or believe that propaganda. We question and/or challenge everything we hear.

I have the ultimate respect for the DOJ and the FBI. They are real Americans who are dedicated to the rule of law and keeping us safe. Is it possible that a couple of FBI agents are corrupt? Of course it's possible and probably very true. But the only ones Jim points out just happen to be the same agents who are investigating his hero in the White House. Tell me that isn't a coincidence!

Unfortunately, Jim and other Trump Lovers don't realize they're being used as pawns by Trump and his propaganda experts? And believe me, one thing Trump is great at, is putting out fake stories and propaganda

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 55

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No doubt about it, low IQ Trump Lovers have fallen for Trump's scam and actually believe the DOJ is corrupt. In the real world, the level of respect for them is incredibly high.

Why do you continue to put out dishonest posts like this?

Clearly it has been pointed out (MANY TIMES) the corruption in the DOJ was perpetrated by a few not the entire DOJ.

I guess it does not work with your "Trump is not my President" narrative huh.  This level of dishonesty seems to be all you have. That's disgusting!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Obstruction of Justice

Message 30 of 55

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors