Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obstruction of Justice

Message 11 of 55

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@umbarch64wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A far left site quotes Obama's "wing man" and the left goes bonkers.

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

Apples and oranges again, good sir?  Two different things entirely separate from each other. Even IF what you speculate about is true, it is NOT connected to the current investigation....and you know it.  Seems to me this is just another iteration of the childish refrain common among 2nd graders at recess. "Buuuuttttt!.....he did it too!!!!!!"   Next one...."Everybody else does it so it must be OK!  I know it works with your political base, but it's dishonest, it's deliberately done and it doesn't address the issue at hand. Then again, perhaps that is the intent?  Hmmmmmm?

You may be right, but I am still hopeful that the Mueller team are legitimately investigating improper actions with regard to the last election as opposed to simply being out to "get Trump".

Why do you keep trying to distract from the actions of trump and the Mueller investigations that keep getting closer and closer to him?

Because, as an American, I am concerned about obstruction of justice by elements of our government.

Hey, john - see how that works? A poster asks a question and he/she/it gets an answer not told of some supposed restriction on questions.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 55

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A far left site quotes Obama's "wing man" and the left goes bonkers.

I am looking forward to the obstruction of justice investigations of the corrupt Obama DOJ etal.

Oh?  Perhaps you should start a topic about it then. This one is about trump and the strong likelihood that he is going to get charged with obstruction of justice. The article I posted  as a topic talks about the Russians posting false news, distractions, and also false statements discounting real news on social media. Interesting.

As has been pointed out, despite the title the left has no interest in "Obstruction of Justice". Their only interest is "Get Trump". Such cry-babies.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 55

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No doubt about it, low IQ Trump Lovers have fallen for Trump's scam and actually believe the DOJ is corrupt. In the real world, the level of respect for them is incredibly high.

When elements of an Administration is used for partisan purposes it does not take a great IQ to understand the corruption involved.

Even we country bumpkins and rubes can understand that basic thing.

And yes, we rubes have the highest respect for the agencies - it was only a very, very few individuals corrupted by Obama.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 55

jim -I am confident that Mr Mueller has the integrity to do a good job.

LOL - That's great but not at all believable.

I am now looking forward to the next Special Council to be appointed to pick up where the IG leaves off...

That's just dumb.  Fox does that to people.

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/28/17065278/mueller-trump-sessions-russia-investigation

By

Mueller is reportedly investigating Trump’s threats to fire Jeff Sessions

The president’s public bashing might factor into the obstruction of justice probe.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 55

@ChasKy53wrote:

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Thats likely wishful thinking on Holders part.  He would like nothing more than to see Trump removed for any reason in hopes the “other investigation” will fade quietly into the sunset.

Any proof of that view or just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks?

When Hillary lost the election many of Obama’s key people began to understand there is a very real possibility their behind the scene actions would come out and for some of them criminal charges will apply.  Again, any evidence or just regurgitating a Fox view?

If trump committed any crimes, do you think he should be charged?

I'm interested in hearing an honest response to your last question. So far all I have heard is how partisan and corrupt the investigations are that are moving closer and closer to trump.

@ChasKy53, here is my entire post which is my opinion.  He was not honest enough to quote the entire post so here it is.  Yes what follows is MY OPINION...

Thats likely wishful thinking on Holders part.  He would like nothing more than to see Trump removed for any reason in hopes the “other investigation” will fade quietly into the sunset.  When Hillary lost the election many of Obama’s key people began to understand there is a very real possibility their behind the scene actions would come out and for some of them criminal charges will apply.

Yep, Holder and many of his team mates are anxious to see Mr Trump go away.  I am confident that Mr Mueller has the integrity to do a good job.  I am now looking forward to the next Special Council to be appointed to pick up where the IG leaves off on the “Other Real Investigation” that was never suppose to see the light because Hillary was going to win... Remember, Trump has no chance of winning.   LOL!!!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 55

@rk9152wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

"LOL!! Are you not aware that Congress does not have the power to Prosecute anybody?"

After receiving legal advice from a member of the Trump Cult, I'm LOL. 

Congress can refer any evidence it uncovers during their investigations to the Justice Department for prosecution. But if there's no evidence of a crime, there can't be a referral.

BINGO!! That was all they could do and the corrupted elements of the DOJ protected her.

I see the NRAGOP is returning to the 1950's when Joe McCarthy would wave a sheef fo paper and shout "I have the names of 34 Communists in the State Department" but never name names.

Now the new dupes are shouting there's rampant corruption in the DOJ and FBI and THAT is why they spent 5 years investigating Hillary and FOUND NOTHING CRIMINAL TO CHARGE HER WITH.

Only someone filled with the most vile hatred could even consider blaming FBI corruption for their utter and complete failure to find any dirt on Hillary.
Hatred of Hillary, and their need to construct cover for the most corrupt POTUS in History, is the raison d'etre for Republicans these days.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 55

@jimc91wrote:

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

No doubt about it, low IQ Trump Lovers have fallen for Trump's scam and actually believe the DOJ is corrupt. In the real world, the level of respect for them is incredibly high.

Why do you continue to put out dishonest posts like this?

Clearly it has been pointed out (MANY TIMES) the corruption in the DOJ was perpetrated by a few not the entire DOJ.

Hmmmmm, sounds very familiar.  It's also been pointed out MANY TIMES that not all cops are bad, yet only Conservatives call those discussing unnecessary police violence "cop haters".  Once again their ugly hypocrisy is exposed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 55

@Centristsin2010wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Thats likely wishful thinking on Holders part.  He would like nothing more than to see Trump removed for any reason in hopes the “other investigation” will fade quietly into the sunset.

When Hillary lost the election many of Obama’s key people began to understand there is a very real possibility their behind the scene actions would come out and for some of them criminal charges will apply.  Again, any evidence or just regurgitating a Fox view?

I'm interested in hearing an honest response to your last question. So far all I have heard is how partisan and corrupt the investigations are that are moving closer and closer to trump.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 55

@jimc91wrote:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 55

rk9152: 

Me too (Smiley Happy). Please let us know when this happens and what is the outcome. Lol

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors