Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama vs Trump Doctrines

Message 1 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I rarely if ever Randomnly Type Nazi Fascist Alt-right unless that is who I am typing about...........................

I thought we were talking about the differences in the Obama and Trump political ideologies. But now ....... who is this Nazi, fascist, etc. you are referring to??

As far as the rest - Trump does not Represent Conservatism or Republicanism - however the Elected Members of Congress who are not Independent of Democratic - Represent Trump

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Call it whatever you like - you support it - History will determine if it was the Best Course of Action

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Well, of course unless Mueller answers that question first

Again - Obama vs Trump.

O.K. if you prefer just keep typing Nazi, fascist, alt-right and the rest. That will lead to interesting discussions.

It was a question - who is this Nazi, fascist, alt-right person you are referring to?

BTW - the latest absurdity from

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, under heavy pressure from within the Trump administration to reduce illegal immigration, said Friday that “every option is on the table“ to halt the flow of migrants to the southwest border.

Like I said - 800 Armed Troops - to Shoot Hondurans per Trump

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/nielsen-immigration-border-california-893080

Where did you see anything about shooting them "per Trump" as an "option on the table". What I saw was a reference to "self-defense". surely you do not object to that.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I rarely if ever Randomnly Type Nazi Fascist Alt-right unless that is who I am typing about...........................

I thought we were talking about the differences in the Obama and Trump political ideologies. But now ....... who is this Nazi, fascist, etc. you are referring to??

As far as the rest - Trump does not Represent Conservatism or Republicanism - however the Elected Members of Congress who are not Independent of Democratic - Represent Trump

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Call it whatever you like - you support it - History will determine if it was the Best Course of Action

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Again - Obama vs Trump.

O.K. if you prefer just keep typing Nazi, fascist, alt-right and the rest. That will lead to interesting discussions.

BTW - the latest absurdity from

Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, under heavy pressure from within the Trump administration to reduce illegal immigration, said Friday that “every option is on the table“ to halt the flow of migrants to the southwest border.

Like I said - 800 Armed Troops - to Shoot Hondurans per Trump

Source - https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/26/nielsen-immigration-border-california-893080

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Again - Obama vs Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

I asked First

Are you saying seperating Children from their parents and then locking them all in Seperate Cages is a example of a - pathway out of need?

I think you know I was referring to the goals of  Trump with regard to American's in need. But, as always, you have to get cute.

Are you saying all the Quotes from Trump that I posted - are False Flags - He never Says these things repeatedly

I am saying that they are not part of the basic ideological difference between them. You are getting into style and going over the edge.

You want to have a Ideological Discusssion about Traditional Republican vs Democratic Policies

No - Obama vs Trump.

Trump is no Ideologue - you use that argument yourself consistently - but now you want to PRETEND he is for the purposes of this discussion

No he isn't but he governs from the perspective of an ideology. We all have an ideology within us that helps determine our view as to the best course of action. 

There is no more Republican Party - there can be no more Credible Ideological Debates

We have two major political Parties - Rep and Dem. Their ideologies have changed over the years but they still exist. Today JFK would not have a chance in the Dem Party.

The GOP has turned into the Party of Trump - the Republicans Elected to Congress are no longer Representative of the Party of Reagan or Bush or Eisenhower

See above.

I'm not going to legitmize whatever the Trump GOP Sycophants in Congress are - by trying to debate ideology

In another Post I've showed how the GOP in Congress has tried to kill Obamacare & Pre-existing conditions at least 60 times - they are litigants in a Texas Lawsuit Texas v. Azar as is the Trump Justice Dept in favor of the Plaintiffs and yet Trump & the GOP Hypocrits are out on the Campaign Trial Right Now Today Claiming they are for Pre-existing Conditons and the Democrats are against

How does that relate to the ideologies of Obama and Trump???

How can you seriously expect people to engage in Rational Debate with a bunch of Liars & Illusionists

I admit it isn't easy - but I keep trying.

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

I asked First

Are you saying seperating Children from their parents and then locking them all in Seperate Cages is a example of a - pathway out of need?

I think you know I was referring to the goals of  Trump with regard to American's in need. But, as always, you have to get cute.

Are you saying all the Quotes from Trump that I posted - are False Flags - He never Says these things repeatedly

I am saying that they are not part of the basic ideological difference between them. You are getting into style and going over the edge.

You want to have a Ideological Discusssion about Traditional Republican vs Democratic Policies

No - Obama vs Trump.

Trump is no Ideologue - you use that argument yourself consistently - but now you want to PRETEND he is for the purposes of this discussion

No he isn't but he governs from the perspective of an ideology. We all have an ideology within us that helps determine our view as to the best course of action. 

There is no more Republican Party - there can be no more Credible Ideological Debates

We have two major political Parties - Rep and Dem. Their ideologies have changed over the years but they still exist. Today JFK would not have a chance in the Dem Party.

The GOP has turned into the Party of Trump - the Republicans Elected to Congress are no longer Representative of the Party of Reagan or Bush or Eisenhower

See above.

I'm not going to legitmize whatever the Trump GOP Sycophants in Congress are - by trying to debate ideology

In another Post I've showed how the GOP in Congress has tried to kill Obamacare & Pre-existing conditions at least 60 times - they are litigants in a Texas Lawsuit Texas v. Azar as is the Trump Justice Dept in favor of the Plaintiffs and yet Trump & the GOP Hypocrits are out on the Campaign Trial Right Now Today Claiming they are for Pre-existing Conditons and the Democrats are against

How does that relate to the ideologies of Obama and Trump???

How can you seriously expect people to engage in Rational Debate with a bunch of Liars & Illusionists

I admit it isn't easy - but I keep trying.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Obama Doctrine

Obama has expressed a certain amount of distaste for doctrines, not wanting to be tied into any particular set of reflexive reactions. 

He has said that the interests of the US have to be considered in conjunction to the interests of other countries as well, with a goal of common safety and prosperity.  His supporters call it refreshing realism, his critics want to see his birth certificate.

Trump Doctrine

"I'll beat the Expletive out of you."

"Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"Knock the Expletive out of them."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

Sources

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/defining-presidency-10-presidential-doctrines/

https://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#hEs7_SzfjiqG

You started out pretty good but then decided to turn an honest comparison into more anti-Trump trash talk.

Obama was an internationalist, Trump is a nationalist. Obama was for a managed economy, Trump leans towards a free economy. Obama wanted to take care of those in need, Trump wants to create a path to lift people out of need. 

If you take those basic differences you get a pretty good idea of their view of America and the American people. Obviously, for various reasons, different people will identify with one over the other.

And then there are the haters who post stuff like I am responding to.

There isn't a Reasonable American anywhere who would read and compare the comments I posted from our last two Presidents and come away with the Conclusions you have

You can disagree with Obama's Policies - but you won't find him advocating Hatred & Violence

Trumps comments as illustrated above are not some occasional slip of the tongue - he purposefully repeats them over & over & over & over

You can make-beleive Trump stands for all the things you want him too - so badly

But I provided Direct Quotes From Trump - his own words are clear as day and give even the casual observer a succinct insight into his mindset

I will agree with your characterization of Trump on one specific point

Trump is a Nationalist - A White Supremacist Nationalist & his own words recorded for History support this conclusion

The US Congress passed the Tax Bill - Trump just signed it - he couldn't explain to you or me or anyone else any of the Specific Details in any Legislation - and he never has - not once in over two years

The US Congress Confirmed the Two Right-wing Supreme Court Justices - Trump was given a list from the Right-wing think tank The Heritage Foundation and he picked the people who answered his Loyalty Questions most favorably

Trump could not cite a single Supreme Court Case or a single legal precedent if you threatened to take away his unsecured IPhone if he couldn't

Much more Supporting Evidence can be found by just observing & analyzing those in the Trump Orbit and the Majority of his supporters

Many of them already accused of Felonies & many more to come

Cohen - Trumps Lawyer for Decades

Manafort - Trumps Personally Selected Campaign Manager & Chief Campaign Strategist

Gates - Trumps Personally Selected Assistant Campaign Manager

Flynn - Trumps Personally Selected Campaign Advisor & One of his First Top Cabinet Appointments

All these things are diametrically opposite of the profile of Trump you consistently try to paint

I'm not using Paint Brushes to attempt to create illusions

I've provided facts to support my claims - facts that include Trumps own Words & Deeds

You've once again offered unsupported outlandish interpretations - like this extraordinary claim about Trump from you below 

Trump wants to create a path to lift people out of need. 

Do you agree with the differences I posted or not.

I asked First

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Obama Doctrine

Obama has expressed a certain amount of distaste for doctrines, not wanting to be tied into any particular set of reflexive reactions. 

He has said that the interests of the US have to be considered in conjunction to the interests of other countries as well, with a goal of common safety and prosperity.  His supporters call it refreshing realism, his critics want to see his birth certificate.

Trump Doctrine

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

Sources

https://www.historyandheadlines.com/defining-presidency-10-presidential-doctrines/

You started out pretty good but then decided to turn an honest comparison into more anti-Trump trash talk.

Obama was an internationalist, Trump is a nationalist. Obama was for a managed economy, Trump leans towards a free economy. Obama wanted to take care of those in need, Trump wants to create a path to lift people out of need. 

If you take those basic differences you get a pretty good idea of their view of America and the American people. Obviously, for various reasons, different people will identify with one over the other.

There isn't a Reasonable American anywhere who would read and compare the comments I posted from our last two Presidents and come away with the Conclusions you have

You can disagree with Obama's Policies - but you won't find him advocating Hatred & Violence

Trumps comments as illustrated above are not some occasional slip of the tongue - he purposefully repeats them over & over & over & over

You can make-beleive Trump stands for all the things you want him too - so badly

But I provided Direct Quotes From Trump - his own words are clear as day and give even the casual observer a succinct insight into his mindset

Trump is a Nationalist - A White Supremacist Nationalist & his own words recorded for History support this conclusion

The US Congress passed the Tax Bill - Trump just signed it - he couldn't explain to you or me or anyone else any of the Specific Details in any Legislation - and he never has - not once in over two years

The US Congress Confirmed the Two Right-wing Supreme Court Justices - Trump was given a list from the Right-wing think tank The Heritage Foundation and he picked the people who answered his Loyalty Questions most favorably

Trump could not cite a single Supreme Court Case or a single legal precedent if you threatened to take away his unsecured IPhone if he couldn't

Much more Supporting Evidence can be found by just observing & analyzing those in the Trump Orbit and the Majority of his supporters

Manafort - Trumps Personally Selected Campaign Manager & Chief Campaign Strategist

Flynn - Trumps Personally Selected Campaign Advisor & One of his First Top Cabinet Appointments

All these things are diametrically opposite of the profile of Trump you consistently try to paint

I've provided facts to support my claims - facts that include Trumps own Words & Deeds

You've once again offered unsupported outlandish interpretations - like this extraordinary claim about Trump from you below 

Do you agree with the differences I posted or not.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Obama Doctrine

Trump Doctrine

Sources

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

Obama Doctrine

Trump Doctrine

Sources

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Obama vs Trump Doctrines

Message 10 of 10

Obama Doctrine

Trump Doctrine

Sources

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors