AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

157 Views
Message 11 of 46

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The Clintons have received more money from the Russians than they ever received from the United States  government (Being President(BILL) Secretary of state and Senator (Hillary)  )With Bill`s Russian speeches-Uranium one deal-Clinton Foundation it is estimated they profited by more than 200 million dollars in the last 20 years.  Throw in using Fusion GPS with it`s Russian connection that Hillary and the DNC  used and it is the the Clinton (and Obama ) who is the logical choice for an investigation

 

 

This could be an excerpt from an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Unfortunately it's what conservatism has become.


Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?


Don’t you just hate it when someone else uses your schtick?


May I assume that you have some specific example of that being my schtick - or are you without ideas and feeling a need to offr meaningless insults?


To quote your attempt to deflect - Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?

 

Did you not notice that my comments were in direct response to the preceding post - not poster. And it questioned the meaning of the post - that seems valid. So, if you'd like to try again to find my schtick - go for it but please not the petty game of, "You go look it up" as the next comment seems to suggest.

If that is not enough, just scan back your posts trying to blame Hillary or Obama or the Decocrats for every shortcoming of Trump.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
160
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

160 Views
Message 12 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The Clintons have received more money from the Russians than they ever received from the United States  government (Being President(BILL) Secretary of state and Senator (Hillary)  )With Bill`s Russian speeches-Uranium one deal-Clinton Foundation it is estimated they profited by more than 200 million dollars in the last 20 years.  Throw in using Fusion GPS with it`s Russian connection that Hillary and the DNC  used and it is the the Clinton (and Obama ) who is the logical choice for an investigation

 

 

This could be an excerpt from an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Unfortunately it's what conservatism has become.


Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?


Don’t you just hate it when someone else uses your schtick?


May I assume that you have some specific example of that being my schtick - or are you without ideas and feeling a need to offr meaningless insults?


To quote your attempt to deflect - Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?

 

If that is not enough, just scan back your posts trying to blame Hillary or Obama or the Decocrats for every shortcoming of Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
160
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
157
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

157 Views
Message 13 of 46

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The Clintons have received more money from the Russians than they ever received from the United States  government (Being President(BILL) Secretary of state and Senator (Hillary)  )With Bill`s Russian speeches-Uranium one deal-Clinton Foundation it is estimated they profited by more than 200 million dollars in the last 20 years.  Throw in using Fusion GPS with it`s Russian connection that Hillary and the DNC  used and it is the the Clinton (and Obama ) who is the logical choice for an investigation

 

 

This could be an excerpt from an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Unfortunately it's what conservatism has become.


Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?


Don’t you just hate it when someone else uses your schtick?


May I assume that you have some specific example of that being my schtick - or are you without ideas and feeling a need to offr meaningless insults?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
157
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

161 Views
Message 14 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  Guess when Hillary  and DNC was using Russian sources(KGB)

 

 

Can you please document this? (Fox, Alex Jones, or talk radio are not acceptable sources) Thank you. Smiley Happy


I couldn't find it on the Daily Kos, will this be acceptable to you?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28/campaign-colluded-russians-2016-hillary-clintons/


The Federalist ???????   ROFLMAO !!!!!!!


Sorry, as I said, the Daily Kos didn't carry it. So, you just keep making those great contributions to the discussion with giggles.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
161
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
155
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

155 Views
Message 15 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

The Clintons have received more money from the Russians than they ever received from the United States  government (Being President(BILL) Secretary of state and Senator (Hillary)  )With Bill`s Russian speeches-Uranium one deal-Clinton Foundation it is estimated they profited by more than 200 million dollars in the last 20 years.  Throw in using Fusion GPS with it`s Russian connection that Hillary and the DNC  used and it is the the Clinton (and Obama ) who is the logical choice for an investigation

 

 

This could be an excerpt from an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Unfortunately it's what conservatism has become.


Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?


Don’t you just hate it when someone else uses your schtick?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

158 Views
Message 16 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

 

Panj wrote-can you please document this? (Fox, Alex Jones, or talk radio are not acceptable sources) Thank you. Smiley Happy------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hillary Clinton, DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To Steal The Election From Donald Trump            Much more to come when new investigation begins.


Mad Magazine?  Again?


And then the article is even misquoted !    ROFLMAO !!!!!!!


When was Mad magazine misquoted to get you all a-giggly??

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
152
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

152 Views
Message 17 of 46

@Panjandrum wrote:

The Clintons have received more money from the Russians than they ever received from the United States  government (Being President(BILL) Secretary of state and Senator (Hillary)  )With Bill`s Russian speeches-Uranium one deal-Clinton Foundation it is estimated they profited by more than 200 million dollars in the last 20 years.  Throw in using Fusion GPS with it`s Russian connection that Hillary and the DNC  used and it is the the Clinton (and Obama ) who is the logical choice for an investigation

 

 

This could be an excerpt from an unpublished sequel to Through The Looking Glass. Unfortunately it's what conservatism has become.


Does that mean they didn't get a ton of money from Russia or that you know they did and would like to deflect with silly comments - Looking Glass this time, what happened to Fox and Breitbart?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
152
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
139
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

139 Views
Message 18 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Snoopy wrote-Since you obviously did not read the NYT article, where did you get your misinformation?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Clapper Rats on Obama; Tells CNN He Ordered Trump Spying Operation


Try again, your source STILL doesn’t support your conclusion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
139
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

136 Views
Message 19 of 46

@john258 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

. John wrote-What will you do when the tapes finally arrive in the US. Could be that was talked about today in Trumps call to Putin. Looks like you missed a big item in the past 2 weeks.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE NON-EXISTING TAPE NEVER SHOW UP?The fake  Steele Dossier will be expose when Barr investigation starts soon and finds out it`s orgin. Stay tune ,the truth is coming.


The one great thing about giving you facts is that you nor I can not change them no matter how hard you try. I told you where to go and read the truth. I gave you 2 places but as all good far right enablers do unless it is from FOX it can not be true. Well FOX is never true. The truth arrived the tapes do exist and neither you nor I can change that. Happy viewing when  they arrive in the US.

Here is a back story for you to watch. The German Bank who loaned money to Trump (FACT) might be going to tell us that those loans were purchased from it by some very rich Russian backers of Trump and they are now only the servicing agent. If that proves true then Trump owes the Russians the money. Money laundering by the Russians using Trump. Time will tell if this happened.   Just think you will have tapes to watch, and might have money laundering to talk about. Lets hope you have both things todo.


Got that Ed, ya wanna know what he/she/it is ranting about - go look it up. It's an old and consistent game. And, of course, something about Fox.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
131
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

131 Views
Message 20 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

easyed598:  Guess when Hillary  and DNC was using Russian sources(KGB)

 

 

Can you please document this? (Fox, Alex Jones, or talk radio are not acceptable sources) Thank you. Smiley Happy


I couldn't find it on the Daily Kos, will this be acceptable to you?

https://thefederalist.com/2019/03/28/campaign-colluded-russians-2016-hillary-clintons/


The Federalist ???????   ROFLMAO !!!!!!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
131
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors