Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama spied on Trump-The truth comes out

Message 1 of 46
You can't Destroy - TRUTH - with Fire of Rhetoric - sooner or later we are going to know who was telling the Truth and Who Wasn't------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I`m counting on it -Coming to a theater near you.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 46

Mick wrote-The Word - Spying - Like the Word - Collusion - are not Terms Typically used by Law Enforcement - Intelligence Agencies or the Justice Department

They are indicative of the kinds of Terms you find in Crime Drama Books & Movies or Exclusively on Websites like the Aptly Named Infowars (War Against Credible Information) where Ignorant Trouble Makers & Conspiracy Theorists Lure the Uninfomed as - Click Bait 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Oh Really! When Barr was with the CIA ,he said it was a commonly used word when he testified before Congress last week. Does our CIA no longer spy on our enemies???

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )  ( Trump wouldn`t be that dumb,like Hillary`s 33,000 emails , to put  it on an illegal server)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Rk9152 wote-Got that Ed, ya wanna know what he/she/it is ranting about - go look it up. It's an old and consistent game. And, of course, something about Fox.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ain`t it the truth-Now that the Mueller report went down in flames,all they have left   our pipe dreams.  I even posted a headline from NYT that said spying  began in 2016 from the Obama DOJ and the FBI and  a few posters said that wasn`t what the NYT said.  You can`t  even use the truth with these people and have them believe it.tenor.gif

Yeah Flames - Good Choice of Wording

Because when the Public Hears the Author of the Mueller Report - Mueller Himself - Testifying in the US House in front of the Public about what he really uncovered in his Investigation

Instead of the Mueller Report Interpretation from the TWO BIGGEST LIARS IN GOVERNMENT HISTORY SINCE - NIXON

Well it's going to be Characterized as The Phoenix Rising From The Ashes Once Again

Sort of like the - White Walkers in GOT

You can't Destroy - TRUTH - with Fire of Rhetoric - sooner or later we are going to know who was telling the Truth and Who Wasn't

I'm Confident Putting My Money Agaisnt Trump & Co.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 46

@mickstuder wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:
easyed598: Hillary Clinton, DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To Steal The Election From Donald Trump Much more to come when new investigation begins. Sorry Ed, I should have included anonymous far right blogs (it's also a talk radio show) along with the other crazy sources. The American Vagabond also has this gem: "Six Case Studies That Point To Massive Pedophilia Rings At The Highest Levels Of Power" ???? (guess they were referring to slick willey and his pedophila buddy) If you want to be taken seriously you need to try harder.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don`t have to. It will become clearer when the new DOJ investigation begins.

The Word - Spying - Like the Word - Collusion - are not Terms Typically used by Law Enforcement - Intelligence Agencies or the Justice Department

They are indicative of the kinds of Terms you find in Crime Drama Books & Movies or Exclusively on Websites like the Aptly Named Infowars (War Against Credible Information) where Ignorant Trouble Makers & Conspiracy Theorists Lure the Uninfomed as - Click Bait 

SPY- work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors. The Democrats were "spying" on Trump - most likely ordered by Obama, Hillary, or Comey and they all had knowledge of it which will be proved by AG Barr in the next few months. That's where collusion started and ended.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 46

Rk9152 wote-Got that Ed, ya wanna know what he/she/it is ranting about - go look it up. It's an old and consistent game. And, of course, something about Fox.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ain`t it the truth-Now that the Mueller report went down in flames,all they have left   are pipe dreams.  I even posted a headline from NYT that said spying  began in 2016 from the Obama DOJ and the FBI and  a few posters said that wasn`t what the NYT said.  You can`t  even use the truth with these people and have them believe it.tenor.gif

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:
easyed598: Hillary Clinton, DNC Colluded With Russia In An Attempt To Steal The Election From Donald Trump Much more to come when new investigation begins. Sorry Ed, I should have included anonymous far right blogs (it's also a talk radio show) along with the other crazy sources. The American Vagabond also has this gem: "Six Case Studies That Point To Massive Pedophilia Rings At The Highest Levels Of Power" ???? (guess they were referring to slick willey and his pedophila buddy) If you want to be taken seriously you need to try harder.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I don`t have to. It will become clearer when the new DOJ investigation begins.

The Word - Spying - Like the Word - Collusion - are not Terms Typically used by Law Enforcement - Intelligence Agencies or the Justice Department

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 46
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 46

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The FBI INVESTIGATES people.

The KGB/FSB SPIES on people.

Cadet Bonespurs and his administration worked with the KGB

The FBI investigated.

Yes, you have accurately described the designed role of the 

FBI. However, the NYT (part of FOX now, I guess) has shown how it was actually used by the Obama Administration.

The FBI investigated Cadet Bonespurs BECAUSE of his connections to Russia

It happened while Predisnt Obama was in office

President Obama did NOT order the investigation

Here is the lead paragraph in the NYT story:

The counterintelligence methods used by the F.B.I. are common — and were a legitimate response to reports of Russian interference.

Donny Bonespurs owes Russians hundreds of millions he cannot repay.

Russians are the ONLY poeple who will loan lil donny money BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS HES A CROOK, ONLY RUSSIA DOESN'T CARE BECAUSE RUSSIA IS GETTING SOMETHING MORE VLAUABLE THAN MONEY - A PUPPET IN THE WHITEHOUSE.

I point out that even the NYT is now attesting to the truth of the topic and you go off on a "Bonespurs" rant. I'm surprised the Reagan tax cuts didn't get in there too.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The FBI INVESTIGATES people.

The KGB/FSB SPIES on people.

Cadet Bonespurs and his administration worked with the KGB

The FBI investigated.

Yes, you have accurately described the designed role of the 

FBI. However, the NYT (part of FOX now, I guess) has shown how it was actually used by the Obama Administration.

The FBI investigated Cadet Bonespurs BECAUSE of his connections to Russia

It happened while Predisnt Obama was in office

President Obama did NOT order the investigation

Here is the lead paragraph in the NYT story:

The counterintelligence methods used by the F.B.I. are common — and were a legitimate response to reports of Russian interference.

Donny Bonespurs owes Russians hundreds of millions he cannot repay.

Russians are the ONLY poeple who will loan lil donny money BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS HES A CROOK, ONLY RUSSIA DOESN'T CARE BECAUSE RUSSIA IS GETTING SOMETHING MORE VLAUABLE THAN MONEY - A PUPPET IN THE WHITEHOUSE.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

. John wrote-What will you do when the tapes finally arrive in the US. Could be that was talked about today in Trumps call to Putin. Looks like you missed a big item in the past 2 weeks.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE NON-EXISTING TAPE NEVER SHOW UP?The fake  Steele Dossier will be expose when Barr investigation starts soon and finds out it`s orgin. Stay tune ,the truth is coming.

You're learning what a lot of us have already known. John has his own facts and will never back them up with VF links.  But he'll always think we should automatically take them as the truth.  He pretends like he's giving you the facts and "no one can change them no matter how hard they try" but never provides a VF link (like AARP says we should). 

Then he'll call you his favorite word 'an enabler' like that's supposed to mean anything, but it just means that he has no proof so he calls you names instead....just humor him. 

"You're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors