Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama's comment on wiretapping.

Message 1 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk9152--If we are talking about Trump, time will tell, but if there was a request for tapping, looks very bad for him.  If there wasn't, and this is just another Breitbart conspiracy theory he freaked out about, without consulting his own intelligence people, it  looks very bad for him.

You did say you were talking about "the donald"....Any scenario you wish to construct about ALL of this works to discredit ANYTHING "the donald" does...no matter the context.  There IS no valid defense that he or his apologists can offer. The Nation simply cannot have this continue.

As to this can't continue - I agree. The Dems and the Progressives are just going to have to start thinking of America first and their dissatisfaction with the last election last.

Isn't it the duty of every citizen to think of America first by making sure that an authoritarian dictator who does not seem to care about checks and balances comes into power?  Your duty is to the Country and the Constitution, not to some figure head (from any party).

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@umbarch64 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Rk9152--If we are talking about Trump, time will tell, but if there was a request for tapping, looks very bad for him.  If there wasn't, and this is just another Breitbart conspiracy theory he freaked out about, without consulting his own intelligence people, it  looks very bad for him.

You did say you were talking about "the donald"....Any scenario you wish to construct about ALL of this works to discredit ANYTHING "the donald" does...no matter the context.  There IS no valid defense that he or his apologists can offer. The Nation simply cannot have this continue.

As to this can't continue - I agree. The Dems and the Progressives are just going to have to start thinking of America first and their dissatisfaction with the last election last.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@pc6063 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

ChasKy53--Sorry Chas, 

Only proof I have on hand is that Trump is a gigantic FOOL.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@pc6063 wrote:

Like to see the source!

Obama cannot, nor can any other any other president order a wiretap--has to go through a FISA or CRIMINAL court.

A good point, pc. That is why I am suspicious of the "didn't order" defense but no mention of "didn't request".

rk, while what you say is true, if there is "proof" why doesn't Trump simply release it.  As President, he has the power to order anything that he wants released.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@pc6063 wrote:

Like to see the source!

Obama cannot, nor can any other any other president order a wiretap--has to go through a FISA or CRIMINAL court.

A good point, pc. That is why I am suspicious of the "didn't order" defense but no mention of "didn't request".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

Like to see the source!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Obama also denied tapping the phones of reporters 4 years ago which proved false.

A good point, ed. But that will be covered with screeches about "fake news" and "Faux". Interestingly though, the term "ordered surveillance" seems to be the official answer to the question of wire tapping. I wonder if  they really think that "requested from the Courts" is truly different.

KUDOS for consistency in posting.  Could anyone show proof of Trump's erroneous claims so that our president doesn't look like the fool that he is?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Obama also denied tapping the phones of reporters 4 years ago which proved false.

A good point, ed. But that will be covered with screeches about "fake news" and "Faux". Interestingly though, the term "ordered surveillance" seems to be the official answer to the question of wire tapping. I wonder if  they really think that "requested from the Courts" is truly different.

How is that a good point? easyed598's idea of "proof", one opinion piece from the gateway pundit is seriously lacking in proof.  If you want to discuss why the reporters were under surveillance and who ordered it, that is a different conversation.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors