From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama's Priorities

Message 1 of 19

@williamb39198 wrote:

@FredSmif 

I agree! Alfred should take a bow for his on point, descriptive “dumpster fire” cartoon. What made it even better is that it is the truth!

Love it

Exactly! Totally unlike the GOPer graphic slanders which simply repeat the thoughtless lies with wordless frauds. In the case of Soosies, the reality is the ones doing the raping and pillaging are the entitled rich white guys like lil donny who are amazed that their victims are coming forward and getting them put in jail!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19

@alferdpacker wrote:

DtRzhXxW0AAXQEz.jpg

Good political cartoon - portrays its subject matter in a concise but still totally accurate way, unlike the GOPerTripe that can only regurgitate their moronic conspiracy theories and mindless fact-free slanders.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19
It is so sad that some cannot dislodge themselves from either OBAMA or CLINTON..........................It is so sad that some are totally obsessed with Trump and cannot dislodge themselves from watching his ever move. Of course there is always the chance they can come up with a silly, child like name. Perhaps that is what they enjoy. I have seen some trade one obsession for another.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

Checks Reveal President’s Double Life

According to the New York Times, here’s what he was doing on seven of the days he also paid his fixer to make his problems go away.

The first check, signed Valentine’s Day in 2017, was good for $70,000. The day before, Trump forced Michael Flynn to resign.

The third check ....May 23 for $35,000 from overseas: Trump was meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu then President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority.

His next installment of $35,000 came August 1, the same day an aide confirmed that Trump had dictated a false statement about a meeting with the Russians.

Trump coughed up another $35,000 on September 12 while his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, told reporters that the Department of Justice should investigate former FBI Director James Comey.

The October 18 $35,000 check coincided with a call to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The last check ....$35,000 on December 5, was signed the same day Trump decided to move the American Embassy to Jerusalem.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/dates-trump-cohen-checks-reveal-double-life

Apparently he can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

Richva:  

Well, at least they stopped talking about Hillary. 

I would like to point out that OBAMA never had his pants pulled down in public by North Korea like Trump did. 

Maybe Lil Kim was just checking Trump's button since he bragged about it.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

nctarheel:   It is so sad that some cannot dislodge themselves from either OBAMA or CLINTON.

Maybe Trump could bribe those two to hang out at the southern border since they're something that can't be gotten over?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@FredSmif 

I agree! Alfred should take a bow for his on point, descriptive “dumpster fire” cartoon. What made it even better is that it is the truth!

Love it

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@williamb39198 wrote:

@alferdpacker 

I like the new strategy of responding to a cartoon with a cartoon!

Besides, the Obama cartoon is only a fantasy, no basis, no facts wishful thinking, from his opponents.

Never Forget

I love this new strategy, I have always opposed the "cartoons" because they simply don't show the poster how to explain themselves by simply going the route of using others. Now many are simply doing the same without engaging into any kind of arguments.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

Here, Here! Bravo!

(the crowd roars with huge thunderous applause and standing ovation)

@williamb39198 wrote:

@alferdpacker 

I like the new strategy of responding to a cartoon with a cartoon!

Besides, the Obama cartoon is only a fantasy, no basis, no facts wishful thinking, from his opponents.

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19
I so miss having a REAL President. One who was respected in the world, one who didn't lie constantly, one who made sure the country was a LEADER and not a follower unlike our current occupant.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors