From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama Takes Credit

Message 1 of 104

@Soosie wrote:

Hope they are not forgetting.

One thing we are not forgetting is that your original post was a MEME that is a FALSIFICATION of what really happened during the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION.

It depicts a failing economy during the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION and that is as INACCURATE as one can get in describing the economy during his PRESIDENCY.

You have not produced one bit of data to disprove that your original post was anything other than a WHOPPER of a TALL TALE.

This MISREPRESENTATION of his Presidency should be either libelous or slanderous.

I'm no lawyer but I do know one thing it is.

SAD!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 104

@Soosie wrote:

Here's what I find hard to understand.  If President Trump is doing such a bad job, why would Obama want to take credit for it?????????

Here is what I still find hard to understand.

You posted an obviously FALSE meme depicting OBAMA having a downward economy throughout his PRESIDENCY.

It is not only FALSE; it is a work of FICTION.

You PURPOSELY POSTED an item that is COUNTERFACTUAL.

You've been asked repeatedly to provide data that proves that the MEME is NOT a FABRICATION but you can't.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 104

@MIseker wrote:

most amnesiacs should avoid a chat forum that involves historical events, to keep from looking foolish.

Could that be considered an insult?

am·ne·si·ac
amˈnēzēak/
noun
plural noun: amnesiacs
  1. a person experiencing a partial or total loss of memory.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 104

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As usual, Tex is completely wrong. At the risk of confusing him by using FACTS, check out the following:

That is your standard answer to anyone who disagrees with you posts "xxxxx is completely wrong."   

I refer you to suzannes graph. you can search the web for " what is a trend on a graph"

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 104

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@BigLib wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

And I am the reason why that after the Mueller witch hunt is finally concluded, the Hillary crimes will be investigated.

Convictions, sentencings and guilty pleas hardly sound like a witch hunt.

And why the wait, unless Trump wants Mueller to conduction that investigation, too. That's hardly likely as well. Sounds like the only ones who don't believe the DoJ can walk and chew gum are Trump himself and all the other MAGATS.

I haven't heard that Trump did anything wrong. Have you? Now to say that tax problems for Manafort occurring years before Trump was elected is anything Trump did wrong would be stretching the truth, wouldn't it?

When you hear about something Trump did, please let me know!

Obstruction of Justice is coming as is impeding an ongoing federal investigation, violation of campaign finance laws, and, the sothern district of new york has a few questions too. 

You know the extreme vetting Trump loves? he is getting it now.

You are most definitely watching too much CNN!

almost never. I may watch when the hurricane hits.

When the hurricane hits, CNN will drone on about how the hurricane wouldn't have occurred if Trump signed the Paris Climate Accord (and you will fail to see the results of Florence) expecting that their lemmings will believe that.  Watch the Weather Channel to see the weather.

I heard that a bunch of conservatives aren't evacuating because they think the whole hurricane and evacuation thing is 'fake news', since it comes form the stations that trump says you can't trust because they broadcast "fake news".  Looks like trump lemmings believe things they are expected to believe.

You obviously heard WRONG. Conservatives know what is fake news and they are heeding the warnings whereas the liberals are blaming the hurricane on Trump - (dopey fools).

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 104

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members are allergic to facts and the truth. That's why they offer blind, 100% support to a pathological liar in the White House. 

Don't know where Soosie found this absurd cartoon which completely distorts the Obama economic record, but she should apologize. For those interested in the facts, are some of them.

• GW Bush and Obama saved Chrysler and GM
  • Our nation's banks were saved (remember they were all in joepardy of failing)
  • The real estate market was rescued
  • The value of the stock market more than tripled during the Obama Administration
  • The unemployment rate was cut in half
  • 14 million jobs were added
  • The Obama administration set an all time record for job growth
  • Corporate Profits set an all time record

Could you comment on the graph posted by our new poster, Suzanne?  That would indicate the growth we have been aware of since the present administration took office.

What about the diminished percent of unemployed?  That is what matters to the average worker.  Reports are that employees are quitting their jobs, so they could accept higher paid and better positions.

How long are you going to live in the past, in the Obama administration?

Wasn't the last years of the Obama administration focused more on social matters?  Social matters doesn't put food on the table and pay rent.

You keep posting about a Trump Cult existing, but from you and other's there seems to be more of Obama/Hillary Cult, along with a liberal one where nothing matters except social engineering.  That doesn't pay the bills or put food on the table.

SOcial issues matter. Read the mission statement of the constitution. Obama handled the economy AND social matters. As far as reading the lates graph, look again. It doesnt support your conclusion. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 104

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

along with the stament is an implication. The implication is Obaa lied to take credit, and furthermore credit he doesnt deserve. So, instead of supporting a cute meme that is not truthful, you attack people that reject the idea behind the meme. Its your way of attacking reality. So prove to us Obama did not leave a better economy for Trump.

Your capitalization and spelling takes away from your post.  Perhaps you should check the graphs as far as your allegations? 

Your repeated grammatical errors and misspellings take away from your own posts.

Its quite the snowflake insult isnt it? cowering behind the keys lol. Like a right wing radio host in a studio with a body guard.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 104

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

along with the stament is an implication. The implication is Obaa lied to take credit, and furthermore credit he doesnt deserve. So, instead of supporting a cute meme that is not truthful, you attack people that reject the idea behind the meme. Its your way of attacking reality. So prove to us Obama did not leave a better economy for Trump.

Your capitalization and spelling takes away from your post.  Perhaps you should check the graphs as far as your allegations? 

Im pleased you notice my typing deficiencies.  It really does tie to the topic doesnt it? I particularly enjoy the fact you and kid repeatedly attack peoples mispellings while neither of you knows what to do with a GRAMMAR check. I will be sure to quote your reminder every time you let one get thru. Adults can usually read typonese; sometimes I forget not everyone has the comprehension of an adult on this board. Mea culpa

As far as Obama passing along a better economy than he inherited..lol. Its been proven many times on this board. Its been the news from the 2010 turnaround. Its in the history books. Maybe you and kid missed 2010 to 2016. I would say most amnesiacs should avoid a chat forum that involves historical events, to keep from looking foolish.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 104

@Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: Obama received an "Ethibs in Government" award today.

Let us know when Trump gets one, ok? ROFL

He (Obama) also received the Nobel Peace Prize. Now, you have reason to ROFL, as that’s the biggest joke of the century.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 104

• @Panjandrum wrote:

jimc91: Obama received an "Ethibs in Government" award today.

Let us know when Trump gets

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors