Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Obama Met With One of the Iran-Backed Militia Leaders in Baghdad Embassy Attack

Message 1 of 11

The level of hypocrisy in Trump World is mind boggling. Trump is never wrong and everybody else is evil and corrupt. I'm LOL.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama Met With One of the Iran-Backed Militia Leaders in Baghdad Embassy Attack

Message 2 of 11

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David last September.... 

98838071-6FAB-429B-A1DE-492B9F3AEB2B.jpeg

LMAO!  Must have been one of those "illegal" meetings one posted about......ya think?  Too funny...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama Met With One of the Iran-Backed Militia Leaders in Baghdad Embassy Attack

Message 3 of 11

Trump invited the Taliban to Camp David last September.... 

98838071-6FAB-429B-A1DE-492B9F3AEB2B.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's the alternate reality view from Trump World. 

" I always thought obama was a radical muslim and traitor" while Comrade Trump is a role model for honesty and integrity.

It's amazing some don't understand the meaning of.....and one claims it was "illegal".....LMAO!!!  Too FUNNY!!!

In December 2011, Amiri attended a White House meeting with Obama. He attended the meeting with then-Iraqi Prime minister Nouri al-Maliki and several other Baghdad advisers. Amiri's presence at the meeting was noteworthy, considering his past with the Badr Corps during the reign of Saddam Hussein.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

CriticalThinking:  

" I always thought obama was a radical muslim and traitor" while Comrade Trump is a role model for honesty and integrity.

Nothing excites them like a chance to smear Obama. Yes, this person as at the WH in 2011, along with other advisers with Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki at the time of our winding down our military involvement with Iraq. Not exactly the big deal it's being made out to be. What I think, is that the people who excuse Trump exchanging "love letters" with Kim Jong Un, protecting the Saudi Prince that had Khashogghi killed, and drools over Putin, are ridiculous hypocrits.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

Yes, and it is becoming painfully obvious that Trump has managed to eliminate the fruits of 8 years of competent diplomacy in a flurry of incompetent pique.  

Let's all enjoy our return to zero control over what happens in the middle east, shall we?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Well here we go again. Leadership orders enablers to grind out a lot of nonsense as truth looks bad for Dictator Trump. We have a far right author opinion piece being used as a fact to start another untrue thread about Mob Boss trump. Now read the talk between the far right and you will see the nonsense cover the full range of what the far right uses to further the current minority elected Mob Boss Trump as President who has been impeached. No wounder the USA is in such a mess. In less than 4years from world leader to world buffoon. The people who attacked were Iraq, not Iranian as Trump tried to tell all. The sooner Trump hits the ash can of history the better off the thinking USA will be. Trump was only the 3rd to be impeached, but he could be the first to wear orange after he leaves office. Lets see if the enablers will answer one simple question. How can you support someone as President who rapped his wife.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Obama Met With One of the Iran-Backed Militia Leaders in Baghdad Embassy Attack

Message 8 of 11

Here's the alternate reality view from Trump World. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Does not surprise me. I always thought obama was a radical muslim and traitor. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Funny, I don't remember Obama being impeached for this "illegal meeting" with terrorists in the White House in 2011 where the House majority was Republican!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors