Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Obama, Comey, Clapper and Brennen: WHY?

Message 21 of 28

@nctarheelwrote:

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Since we now have the Special Council issue indictments for 13 Russians and 3 entities for meddling in our elections going back to 2014 what did Obama, Comey, Clapper and Brennen do about it?  

It would appear they did nothing.  What kind of intelligence people would sit on their hands or did they not know?  Way more questions than answers at this time.

Maybe Mueller will figure this out...

If Mueller continues to follow the "crumbs" (Pelosi's word), it will lead to the real collusion involving Hillary and Obama. I hope the investigation CONTINUES!

Yes.... it makes so much sense now......Hillary Clinton along with Obama, Comey, Clapper, and all the other democrats colluded with the Russians so Hillary could lose the election to a person of such low life character that excrement has more character than him.

Yeah.... that makes so much sense.

Those that have drunk the kool-aid for Jim Jones... oops, I mean Trump... have some unusual methods of analyzing things.

Who said "colluded"? That is the claim of the Dems.

Do you really want to dodge a discussion about who knew what and what could have been done about it with a Jim Jones dog whistle?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 28

@Panjandromwrote:

NOTHAPPENING:  If Mueller continues to follow the "crumbs" (Pelosi's word), it will lead to the real collusion involving Hillary and Obama.

I truly hope you're sitting down with something soothing at hand when Mueller brings his findings to the public. You're gonna need it.

So far, one year and nothing.  Crickets-------. I expect you are the one to drown over the long wasted investigation and ultimately Clintons and Dems brought in from Mueller or future investigations. I'm not worrying at all.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 28

jim - Maybe Mueller will figure this out...

You are confused.  Mueller's focus is those persons who have committed crimes against the U.S.  How is it that haven't read what Mueller has already figured out?  Your "Maybe" confirms that fact.

It would appear they did nothing.

The actions of those you question are - knowable.  At this date, NOT knowing what President Obama did 2014-2016 can only mean those years have also been tossed into the handy "Maybe" file.  Pathetic.  Mueller's 13 Russian indictments explain a lot.  Specifics on exactly how Americans were attacked.  How and why any of us fell for it remains undiagnosed.

Do yourself a big favor jim.  Consider it a civic duty. 

Read the indictment of 13 Russian nationals for election meddling  https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-indictment-13-russian-nationals/index.html

Page 20

50.  Political advertisements included the following:

May 19, 2016............."Vote Republican, vote Trump, and support The Second Amendment!"

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 28

NOTHAPPENING:  If Mueller continues to follow the "crumbs" (Pelosi's word), it will lead to the real collusion involving Hillary and Obama.

I truly hope you're sitting down with something soothing at hand when Mueller brings his findings to the public. You're gonna need it.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 28

jimc91:  Since we now have the Special Council issue indictments for 13 Russians and 3 entities for meddling in our elections going back to 2014 what did Obama, Comey, Clapper and Brennen do about it?  

Conservatives are true pros when it comes to producing asinine bumper sticker logic to keep the rubes happy. But to your question..................what did the special counsel investigation come up with back then?  Oh wait, there was no Special Counsel investigating Russian meddling back then, investigations were just beginning.........................ROFL.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 28

@NOTHAPPENINGwrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Since we now have the Special Council issue indictments for 13 Russians and 3 entities for meddling in our elections going back to 2014 what did Obama, Comey, Clapper and Brennen do about it?  

It would appear they did nothing.  What kind of intelligence people would sit on their hands or did they not know?  Way more questions than answers at this time.

If Mueller continues to follow the "crumbs" (Pelosi's word), it will lead to the real collusion involving Hillary and Obama. I hope the investigation CONTINUES!

Yes.... it makes so much sense now......Hillary Clinton along with Obama, Comey, Clapper, and all the other democrats colluded with the Russians so Hillary could lose the election to a person of such low life character that excrement has more character than him.

Yeah.... that makes so much sense.

Those that have drunk the kool-aid for Jim Jones... oops, I mean Trump... have some unusual methods of analyzing things.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 28

@jimc91wrote:

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Obama, Comey, Clapper and Brennen: WHY?

Message 28 of 28

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies