WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: OUR NARCISSISTIC PRESIDENT.

Message 1 of 7
@KidBoy2

No degree, so lets go this way if I seem to have hit a nerve:
grossest human being that could ever have being elected as The President and degrade the title as much as he has.
He has no sympathy for others, IE: John McCain, wounded war veterans, handicapped, always needs to be admired, as he is constantly praising himself on TV over and over, always brags about how important he is, loves himself, brags his crowds are always so big,as if we can or can not see for ourselves, has to brag about it, demanding, several TV adds showing how he lays F's all the time in a fit of anger, (might be fake news) if you want to say so, manipulating his attempts at indirectly influencing someone else's behavior or actions.

But I have watched the news, I have seen and heard him to see all the traits. Now if your still upset lets put it this IMO.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

@KidBoy2 wrote:

@KidBoy2wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

Narcissistic Personality Disorder | Psychology Today
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/narcissistic...
The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding.

I read so many posts about how The Donald has degraded this person by name or by their looks, the handicapped, the dying, those wounded in wars, even Government Officials. I can't figure how the Government Officials such as Mitch McConnell,Cruz, etc, so easily for the Party I guess can forgive and forget.

Then it puzzles me why a man with Orange hair that his Dr. said he takes meds for,

so he can throw it across his head, and to the back of his head. How he puckers so much when he talks, throws his arms around, and piches his fingers all the time, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others.

It just amazes me a man with so many faults of his own & seen in public just goes on and on about others handicaps and looks, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others.

But then I re-read the

Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I really see why he is truly the ignorant, self centerd, grossest human being that could ever have being elected as The President and degrade the title as much as he has.

===========================

And what makes you qualified to diagnose and state as fact that he has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Do you have a degree in psychology?

So - do you?

alferdpacker posted..

Do you have formal academic and clinical training that allows you to authoritatively state - based upon that formal training, knowledge, and an earned degree - that trump unquestionably could never be considered to be an example of NPD?

What in your professional/business career, training ,and experience makes you an authority that has the capacity to conclusively and authoritatively state - and prove - that the post you have taken issue with is unquestionably incorrect?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Say what?

I asked a a pertinent question.

What I did for a living has nothing to do with my question let alone what degree I have.

Bad hair day?

Nope - not a bad hair day - just doing as I've often been known to do - asking questions that - in a great many cases - IMO, of course - supporters of Putin's purchase appear to be avoiding answering for what appear to me to be obvious reasons...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding.

I read so many posts about how The Donald has degraded this person by name or by their looks, the handicapped, the dying, those wounded in wars, even Government Officials. I can't figure how the Government Officials such as Mitch McConnell,Cruz, etc, so easily for the Party I guess can forgive and forget.

Then it puzzles me why a man with Orange hair that his Dr. said he takes meds for,

so he can throw it across his head, and to the back of his head. How he puckers so much when he talks, throws his arms around, and piches his fingers all the time, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others.

It just amazes me a man with so many faults of his own & seen in public just goes on and on about others handicaps and looks, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others.

But then I re-read the

Narcissistic Personality Disorder and I really see why he is truly the ignorant, self centerd, grossest human being that could ever have being elected as The President and degrade the title as much as he has.

And what makes you qualified to diagnose and state as fact that he has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

So - do you?

alferdpacker posted..

Do you have formal academic and clinical training that allows you to authoritatively state - based upon that formal training, knowledge, and an earned degree - that trump unquestionably could never be considered to be an example of NPD?

What in your professional/business career, training ,and experience makes you an authority that has the capacity to conclusively and authoritatively state - and prove - that the post you have taken issue with is unquestionably incorrect?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Say what?

I asked a a pertinent question.

What I did for a living has nothing to do with my question let alone what degree I have.

Bad hair day?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@KidBoy2 wrote:
angeleyes64 posted..

But then I re-read the

So - do you?

Do you have formal academic and clinical training that allows you to authoritatively state - based upon that formal training, knowledge, and an earned degree - that trump unquestionably could never be considered to be an example of NPD?

What in your professional/business career, training ,and experience makes you an authority that has the capacity to conclusively and authoritatively state - and prove - that the post you have taken issue with is unquestionably incorrect? 

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
angeleyes64 posted..

But then I re-read the

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

@angeleyes64 wrote:

narcissistic - Bing

1. Narcissistic Personality Disorder | Psychology Today

I read so many posts about how The Donald has degraded this person by name or by their looks, the handicapped, the dying, those wounded in wars, even Government Officials. I can't figure how the Government Officials such as Mitch McConnell,Cruz, etc, so easily for the Party I guess can forgive and forget. 

so he can throw it across his head, and to the back of his head. How he puckers so much when he talks, throws his arms around, and piches his fingers all the time, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others. 

But then I re-read the

Narcissistic Personality Disorder   and I really see why he is truly the ignorant, self centerd, grossest human being that could ever have being elected as The President  and degrade the title as much as he has. 

So what might be concluded about those that follow and support someone whose brain clearly does not function in a manner that is the norm?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

OUR NARCISSISTIC PRESIDENT.

Message 7 of 7

narcissistic - Bing

1. Narcissistic Personality Disorder | Psychology Today

I read so many posts about how The Donald has degraded this person by name or by their looks, the handicapped, the dying, those wounded in wars, even Government Officials. I can't figure how the Government Officials such as Mitch McConnell,Cruz, etc, so easily for the Party I guess can forgive and forget. 

so he can throw it across his head, and to the back of his head. How he puckers so much when he talks, throws his arms around, and piches his fingers all the time, how he actually feels he looks so good to talk about others. 

But then I re-read the

Narcissistic Personality Disorder   and I really see why he is truly the ignorant, self centerd, grossest human being that could ever have being elected as The President  and degrade the title as much as he has. 
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies