Refresh your driving skills and you could save on your auto insurance! Sign up for the AARP Smart Driver course.

 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
326
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

326 Views
Message 1 of 179

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The pathetic piece of trash living in the White House is now attacking the widow of a fallen solider. You can be sure that no member of the Trump Cult will criticize their hero for his despicable behavior. What is wrong with them?


Either" blind hatred" for the left or some will simply do anything to keep a white supremacist Putin loving nationalist in the White House.


Above are two perfect examples of how blind hatred can drive people to irrational positions. The President did nothing to disrespect the fallen soldier nor his family. Yet hatred drives people to use even such a non-issue to rant on and on, day after day.


Another example of how cult worship can drive people to irrational positions to support their cult leader. Of the 4 people who heard the call and commented about it 3 of them have supported one version and 1 the other. To support your opinion we have to believe that Kelly, Wilson and Mrs. Johnson are all lying and only Trump is telling the truth. Based upon Trump's history of lying about almost everything I am confident that Trump is not telling the truth.


The Congresswoman said that the President said something along the lines of, "He knew what he was getting himself into". You may recall that was the big deal when she first did her "rock star" bit. She said something very similar at the dedication of the FBI building.

 

Now, we can toss around claims of "lies" or "Trump cult", or "Putin loving nationalist" - or we can get to the basics of this flap and I believe that I have exactly that.

 

Any disagreement??


Yes, you can continue to call Rep. Wilson names but it comes down to the fact that Trump has no idea what he is doing.


When did I call her names? Or is that just a way to avoid the truth of my post?

 

Please note the accuracy of my words about her use of the same thought (He knew what he was getting in to) as she criticized the President for.


Don't you even read what you post? Did you really mean "rock star" as a compliment?


Nope - that's what see called herself. Catch up before posting.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
326
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
328
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

328 Views
Message 2 of 179

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I wonder what it would be like to wake up and say to yourself I'm going to spend my entire day defending 100% of what a pathological liar in the White House says and does? That defense also includes all of the insults Trump makes every day of the week, as well as numerous comments which demonstrate ignorance on the President of the United States. Why would anyone want to do that?


I know why the Alt-Right wants to do it. They want a racist white supremacist/white nationalist in the White House.


They must be so unhappy. we have a President who, like me, sees people as people - much to the chagrin of the racist left.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
328
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
329
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

329 Views
Message 3 of 179

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trumpettes seem totally deaf to the "tone" of a person's statements.

 

Wilson said they signed up to defend America, and that's what they died doing.

Der Trumper said he knew what he was getting into when he signed up.

 

Anyone who cannot discern the difference is totally devoid of empathy, just like Der Trumper.


Agreed - her tone was perfect, as was the President's.

 

Now, don't let your hatred for the man's stopping the neoMarxist freight train get in the way of your understanding of tone.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
329
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
332
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

332 Views
Message 4 of 179

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The pathetic piece of trash living in the White House is now attacking the widow of a fallen solider. You can be sure that no member of the Trump Cult will criticize their hero for his despicable behavior. What is wrong with them?


Either" blind hatred" for the left or some will simply do anything to keep a white supremacist Putin loving nationalist in the White House.


Above are two perfect examples of how blind hatred can drive people to irrational positions. The President did nothing to disrespect the fallen soldier nor his family. Yet hatred drives people to use even such a non-issue to rant on and on, day after day.


Another example of how cult worship can drive people to irrational positions to support their cult leader. Of the 4 people who heard the call and commented about it 3 of them have supported one version and 1 the other. To support your opinion we have to believe that Kelly, Wilson and Mrs. Johnson are all lying and only Trump is telling the truth. Based upon Trump's history of lying about almost everything I am confident that Trump is not telling the truth.


The Congresswoman said that the President said something along the lines of, "He knew what he was getting himself into". You may recall that was the big deal when she first did her "rock star" bit. She said something very similar at the dedication of the FBI building.

 

Now, we can toss around claims of "lies" or "Trump cult", or "Putin loving nationalist" - or we can get to the basics of this flap and I believe that I have exactly that.

 

Any disagreement??


Yes, you can continue to call Rep. Wilson names but it comes down to the fact that Trump has no idea what he is doing.


When did I call her names? Or is that just a way to avoid the truth of my post?

 

Please note the accuracy of my words about her use of the same thought (He knew what he was getting in to) as she criticized the President for.


Don't you even read what you post? Did you really mean "rock star" as a compliment?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
332
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
348
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

348 Views
Message 5 of 179

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote- I live in Kentucky and I am puzzled by the many people I know here who are educated and still believe only what they hear on Breitbart and other extreme right news sources-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guess it never occured to you that you are wrong and they are right. Guess you believe what the fake news says on ABC<NBC<CBS<MSNBC AND CNN. 


A person has to have their head in a hate filled Radical Right Wing Bubble to think that all major networks are "fake news". (by the way, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN, I don't have cable or satellite).   I guess Breitbart and Trump are the only honest sources, eh ?


How does observing biased reporting translate to "hate filled"?  


You should be able to answer that.


Another deep and thoughtful contribution to the discussion. You really should stick to "Yeah, me too" - that is always rewarded with kudoes.


You should really stick to hurling insults and avoiding adult discussion. Oh ....... you did stick to it, excuse me.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
348
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
349
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

349 Views
Message 6 of 179

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I wonder what it would be like to wake up and say to yourself I'm going to spend my entire day defending 100% of what a pathological liar in the White House says and does? That defense also includes all of the insults Trump makes every day of the week, as well as numerous comments which demonstrate ignorance on the President of the United States. Why would anyone want to do that?


I know why the Alt-Right wants to do it. They want a racist white supremacist/white nationalist in the White House.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
349
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
352
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

352 Views
Message 7 of 179

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I wonder what it would be like to wake up and say to yourself I'm going to spend my entire day defending 100% of what a pathological liar in the White House says and does? That defense also includes all of the insults Trump makes every day of the week, as well as numberous comments which demonstrate ignorance on the President of the United States. Why would anyone want to do that?


Well - weren't there a great many on the political right that defended an obviously and unmistakably guilty as hell Nixon?

 

Republicans are still putting truth in second place and supporting the party instead of speaking truthfully, honestly and honorably...

 

The conservative/republican subtext of greed, dishonesty, racism, bigotry, and hatred is heard clearly and well understood.

 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
352
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
358
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

358 Views
Message 8 of 179

Trumpettes seem totally deaf to the "tone" of a person's statements.

 

Wilson said they signed up to defend America, and that's what they died doing.

Der Trumper said he knew what he was getting into when he signed up.

 

Anyone who cannot discern the difference is totally devoid of empathy, just like Der Trumper.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
358
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
362
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

362 Views
Message 9 of 179

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I wonder what it would be like to wake up and say to yourself I'm going to spend my entire day defending 100% of what a pathological liar in the White House says and does? That defense also includes all of the insults Trump makes every day of the week, as well as numberous comments which demonstrate ignorance on the President of the United States. Why would anyone want to do that?


How terrible it must be to wake up every day so consumed with hatred that every thought leads to the President. This particular topic is about the words of Ms. Wilson, but not a mention of her above.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
362
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
367
Views

Re: OOPS-Fredericka Wilson -Did I do that?

367 Views
Message 10 of 179

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

Chasky wrote- I live in Kentucky and I am puzzled by the many people I know here who are educated and still believe only what they hear on Breitbart and other extreme right news sources-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Guess it never occured to you that you are wrong and they are right. Guess you believe what the fake news says on ABC<NBC<CBS<MSNBC AND CNN. 


A person has to have their head in a hate filled Radical Right Wing Bubble to think that all major networks are "fake news". (by the way, I don't watch MSNBC or CNN, I don't have cable or satellite).   I guess Breitbart and Trump are the only honest sources, eh ?


How does observing biased reporting translate to "hate filled"?  


You should be able to answer that.


Another deep and thoughtful contribution to the discussion. You really should stick to "Yeah, me too" - that is always rewarded with kudoes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
367
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors